The Market, What's this place for?

Started by Silver Knight, 05-01-2009

Silver Knight

The Market, What's this place for?

The Market, is a place for buying and selling things, houses, land, weapons, items etc, can all be sold and bought here, follow the laid out applications for them, when trying to sell or buy something. General disputes may be posted in this forum.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bagelz

You can always come to Heinrich with your goods, yes he loves goods...and money.

mrd

Impure Reality

Quote from: Molested Rubber Ducky WHA ARE YA BUYIN' ?

I'd like to buy a farm kthxbye

Plunger

Watcha buyin?

Watcha Sellin'?

Welcum strangeh.

Recon

Ripping resident evil off with the quotes, find new ones. :Dying-Soldier: :sleep1:

Dom

Quote from: Recon I love cock!
There, we got a new one.

Plunger

Moordact

I would like to hire ducky's third girl ,
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

Royz

So its possible to sell of properties? Many people just walk in a house of some sort and claim it as theirs XD

But anyways..... So will there be special things that can be sold?

Silver Knight

There will be a icon, kinda like samp, and when you walk over it, you can buy it or if you own it, sell it.

Royz

Quote from: Silver Knight There will be a icon, kinda like samp, and when you walk over it, you can buy it or if you own it, sell it.

Sweet, wouldn't this mean having to have collected enough of the currency to own the property? Hope that doesnt become a problem when the server is up.

Recon

Same, getting moneys usually hard unless you have a constant high paying job.

Tunddruff

Is there gunna be drugs? Cause id TOTALLY watch people do drugs

Plunger

Sikth

Seems like a nice little touch to the new script.

What about server resets, or will house information be stored on the DB?

Tunddruff

Quote from: Plunger Your already high?

No! Im actually IRL quite clean, i dont like drugs, and dont drink(or plan to)

Royz

I think houses need a system that if you own the property (Big price, according to the location) You have to also come onto the server every week or 5 days (you make up the limit for it) If they dont come on and check on the property it was be put up on sell automatically to give someone else a chance at owning the property, also people are able to lock doors or even freeze down items in their property so it cant be thieved by any minges or to show others what they can sell.

(Just my suggestion of the housing system)

Silver Knight

The house/Land system will be straight forward, a admin can create a marker, the marker will be somewhat like GTA San andreas, when you walk over it, it will display the owner name, land/house name, if it's up for sale or not. I intend to use a sql database, so you can view who owns what outside of game. If the land is not owner, you can purchace it from here. All property will have a thread, it's up to you haggle for it.

Bagelz

Heinrich will also sell rooms within the Inn that you can permanently buy and will have a few houses for sale. I hope...

Plunger

On the current map there is an Inn with three rooms.

Wiggles

Quote from: Royz
Quote from: Silver Knight There will be a icon, kinda like samp, and when you walk over it, you can buy it or if you own it, sell it.

Sweet, wouldn't this mean having to have collected enough of the currency to own the property? Hope that doesnt become a problem when the server is up.

I think the easiest way would be for a faction to pool their money together to buy some land for their base / home / death fortress.

Blake.H

Quote from: wiggles
Quote from: Royz

I think the easiest way would be for a faction to pool their money together to buy some land for their base / home / death fortress.

Ill take two Death-Forts with a side order of undefeatable shadow nights i conjured from my ass.
KKTHXBAI

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Sikth

QuoteIll take two Death-Forts with a side order of undefeatable shadow nights i conjured from my ass.
KKTHXBAI

Lol wut?

Blake.H

Quote from: DonuT
QuoteIll take two Death-Forts with a side order of undefeatable shadow nights i conjured from my ass.
KKTHXBAI

Lol wut?

Exactly.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"