The Dragunsurns -History + Infomation-

Started by Madcombat, 31-01-2012

Madcombat

"Warriors, birthed for the experience to fight for right, born to fight.  Aggressive in nature yet noble, that is the Dragunsurn Fighter."-       
Gallus, son of the first Dragunsurn.

Warriors, that is what they are.  We've heard of the stories of these warriors from the north that fights for the claims of justice, strength unmatched by any normal Crussarian.  Training exceeding any man or creature.  A strive, "We must become perfection."

The Gaesgro is where the Dragunsurn warriors hail from, a family trained from birth.  A family with bloody history.  Such warriors have never been noble or high in the urban society, warriors with an eager stubbornness to resist all. To no one, do they knee.  Not even the greatest abominations, not even the depths of purgatory to they kneel.  They will fight, for honour of the family for if there is no respect for what they are, they are not what they are.  They are not Dragunsurn.

Fear?  No Dragunsurn will fear, why should they?  When we die, we will be brought before Dathius as among the greatest, we will remain among side him and fight with him for the challenge, the thrill because even in death do we Dragunsurn become perfected.  I wonder...
Do the gods talk about us?  Do they cheer us on as we fight?  Do we entertain them?
We do not care; we are empowered by skill and the blood cursing throughout our veins.  Our story began with one.  We remember our father with pride.  He fought till the end with pride because we know amongst his battle, his personal war.  The bodies fell before his arm while he stepped amongst the fallen Orcs who succumbed quickly to his blade, not even an arrow killed him.  No, it would take many before he fell.  A man empowered by his vendetta, but his vendetta ended long ago, it ended with him fighting till his last breath.  Nothing matters when you fight; at least to us a Dragunsurn should not care.  We thrill it, we endure.  We are Dragunsurn.

The Dragunsurn family is a large over populated family of warriors, born to fight from birth they have trained.  Though not as many stories reach Crussaria, I dare might say the name Dragunsurn always arrives to the ears all over Crussaria.  Even in books they was mentioned, any man should be proud by the status there family has achieved.  It must be maintained for they would mean nothing if it wasn't.  Dragunsurn is there name, there life, there goal.  To reach the ultimate form, the ultimate being is the strive.  The family's ideals can't be explained, sometimes wisdom needs to be removed from thought so might may do what cannot be achieved, remove logic from the category and do what no one can do when they worry and fear about a situation, a Dragunsurn must understand this from childhood.  If you were to fight a Dragunsurn, you'd understand, it'd make sense even if you were the greatest Demon alive you'd know you're in for a fight.  Chances are you're going to feel the hurt within you. 

Their training has always been brutal, whether alone or together it's brutal and violent, much like its history.  The Dragunsurn will condition their bodies for a situation they must endure; they must be strong and able.  It is not right for one to succumb to the blade during a fight, for when you are a Dragunsurn, your making history, whether you like it or not.  And that death in life will mock you through the afterlife; Dathius will laugh upon you for it.

((I'll add more later, going to add the Dragunsurn history on this thread.  Feel free to talk. ))

Pink!

Please change the name from Dragunsurn.

PLEASE.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Madcombat

Quote from: Pink! on 31-01-2012
Please change the name from Dragunsurn.

PLEASE.

No, got a reason?

Pink!

It suffers from High Fantasy Spelling Alteration Syndrome.

There's a difference between a powerful name, and one that seems vaguely... out of place, almost comical. I'm afraid Dragunsurn makes me shake my head just a fraction.

Madcombat

It suffers from High Fantasy Spelling Alteration Syndrome.

There's a difference between a powerful name, and one that seems vaguely... out of place, almost comical. I'm afraid Dragunsurn makes me shake my head just a fraction.

*Smacks your arse*
Get out now!
How dare you!

Pink!

I will cut your hand off.

Example: Vampyrebane. That's a cringe name, and, unfortunately, so is Dragonsurn. At least, to me. Sorry.

KingArthur

Pink!

Dovahkihn is actually a damned badass name.

ThY

High Fantasy Spelling Alteration Syndrome.
This made my day

Ragolution

Quote from: ThY on 31-01-2012
This made my day

It's a completely real thing but Pink is being oversensitive.
You can't expect everyone to be immune to the common RP/Storywriting Fallacies.

I gave up on this community a long time ago. Maybe you need to, too.

I say that, of course, jokingly but emphasize that no one is perfect.
Mad can name his silly family whatever the fuck he likes. It's his.
Besides, who cares if he calls it Wyrmschamberpot?

Scipio

This made my day
Congratulations, we were all looking forward to your day being made. Thank you for sharing this.

jaik

Quote from: Scipio on 31-01-2012
This made my day
Congratulations, we were all looking forward to your day being made. Thank you for sharing this.

I found it extremely cheerful and mood lifting. Some people need to learn how to appreciate others' happiness.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Ragolution

Quote from: Jake on 31-01-2012
This made my day

I found it extremely cheerful and mood lifting. Some people need to learn how to appreciate others' happiness.

ThY's happiness is essential to my happiness.

jaik

Quote from: Ragolution on 31-01-2012
This made my day

That's the spirit!
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

ThY

Who are you again? <3

Pink!

This made my day

That's the spirit!

Now I'm happy because I made ThY happy!

Madcombat

This made my day

That's the spirit!

Im happy because now we have a pyramid!

RanmaChan

Quote from: Madcombat on 01-02-2012
This made my day

That's the spirit!

Yay!  I can contribute!
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Pink!

Quote from: RanmaChan on 01-02-2012
Quote from: Madcombat on 01-02-2012
This made my day

That's the spirit!

Yay!  I can contribute!

You're still here? :o