The Book of the Damned

Started by Madcombat, 23-11-2011

Madcombat

OOC: Ok, so most of you are likely wondering.  What is it?  You've either seen it in game or read one of the development pages of my on going event characters.  But the truth is, I can not tell you however what I wish to do is let your imaginations run wild and figure out what it could be.  So in short, I am going to describe the book, the look, the texture and the aura it may emit, so enjoy this thread.

The Description:
The book of the damned, ribons of black and red, locked tight and sealed, the cover is coated in a black leather.  But there is somthing in particular, there is words of no understanding I could make.  They are much like runic symbols that only a master of death could bare to understand.  The touch is cold, it brings uneasy feelings to my heart as I run my hand over it, stroking it.  I can feel the creases in the leather from where so many before have handled the book.  I remove my hand from the book and look at my finger tips, coated in dust they are.  I try to force my way in, but the book resists my strengh, I stare into its cover and my eyes begin to hurt at a unusual rate.  I place the book down, it is hard to resist its touch.  I walk away.

Back to OOC:
Thats all I can give so far about the book, I hope you liked the description I could give over it.  You could probably guess I am trying to leave mystery into what the book is.  Feel free to post and comment if you wish.  This page will be updated further into the future as events unfold, try keep on subject and if you do feel you have any flaws you want to point out send a polite PM to me and I'll get back to you about it. 

rommel909

I know this post is rather old but it's quite obvious from the name and description it is a book about Necromancing, has this been introduced ingame yet?
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your

Madcombat

It says directly in OOC: "You've either seen it in game-" which means it must've been introduced.