The Book of Crussaria (Canon)

Started by MattyK, 05-01-2009

Plunger

I know, I mean made Fate the organization before this its on the second page because I don't have time to make the story yet.

Plunger

Sorry for the double post, but....

Of the coming of being and the coming of men.

In the beginning of time here was nothing, but a single rock. This rock, known as the World Stone, it is white and glows with power in appearance, began to grow in size and shape always changing. Steadily and uncertainly the rock moved outwards in the shape of a sphere. The outside became hard, brittle, and barren, with no chance of life. To counter this the stone created another stone, though much smaller and of brown and green, which began to grow grass and trees populating the land with them as the stones influence was spread through its new Chanelers. The stone soon realized this was to bland and began creating blue stones as well, out of which poured the flowing waters of life. The waters flooded the newly formed land and began to suffocate the trees and grass killing them. This displeased the stone as there would be no life. He countered this with fire and at the same time air to push the water back into smaller pockets of the world. After his shaping was complete he began to mold something else, a very peculiar thing it was, and as it took shape it began to move, without the help of a stone, for the World Stone had given some of it's life force to the creature in order to animate it. As the creature finished it began to form thoughts, It came up with ideas and soon was creating things with combination of the crystals powers. He realized he had no one to share his new found creations with and asked the world stone through his thoughts to create another, and create another it did. The two creations began to form speeches which would be used to recognize things such as water, grass, and land. The world stone then left this new being, which had come to be known as man, to its own devices and watched from a distance as evolution took it's course. Men began to forget it's olden language and of the world stone. It traveled to new found lands and created new inventions to call it's own. This was the coming of men.

May do elves next if I feel like it.

Tea

Its not your job to write the Canon, its MattyK's.

Plunger

Helping, Jeez fragger, don't be such a buzz kill.

Tea

Well, i see no point in the beginning of the world, no one would know ICly. Also, MattyK just writes the story, Silver and the other super admins brain storm the plot.

MattyK

Quote from: Plunger Sorry for the double post, but....

Of the coming of being and the coming of men.

In the beginning of time here was nothing, but a single rock. This rock, known as the World Stone, it is white and glows with power in appearance, began to grow in size and shape always changing. Steadily and uncertainly the rock moved outwards in the shape of a sphere. The outside became hard, brittle, and barren, with no chance of life. To counter this the stone created another stone, though much smaller  and of brown and green, which began to grow grass and trees populating the land with them as the stones influence was spread through its new Chanelers. The stone soon realized this was to bland and began creating blue stones as well, out of which poured the flowing waters of life. The waters flooded the newly formed land and began to suffocate the trees and grass killing them. This displeased the stone as there would be no life. He countered this with fire and at the same time air to push the water back into smaller pockets of the world. After his shaping was complete he began to mold something else, a very peculiar thing it was, and as it took shape it began to move, without the help of a stone, for the World Stone had given some of it's life force to the creature in order to animate it. As the creature finished it began to form thoughts, It came up with ideas and soon was creating things with combination of the crystals powers. He realized he had no one to share his new found creations with and asked the world stone through his thoughts to create another, and create another it did. The two creations began to form speeches which would be used to recognize things such as  water, grass, and land. The world stone then left this new being, which had come to be known as man, to its own devices and watched from a distance as evolution took it's course. Men began to forget it's olden language and of the world stone. It traveled to new found lands and created new inventions to call it's own. This was the coming of men.

May do elves next if I feel like it.

We're setting up the Canon in a Chronicle Style, in other words you can hope someday to find a book with these Paragraphs Ingame.
But due to it's bookish nature, the very start started with the Explorer, not going into the entire Fantasy Genre.
You have to be very delicate with Canon, too little and people add their own insipration, which was the downfall of Olden, too much and it becomes a full-blown RPG.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

MattyK

Large-ish update on the Canon. Including a Ship Roster.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

MattyK

Requesting Questions for the Q&A. And any other useful Canon-related Rules.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Locke

By the way, Beva and Charles are coming back, as a shipping and mercenarial guard company.

Psycrowtik03385

Damn, that's one old company and what a coinkydink that he's got an ancestor that worked for the same company. :phone:

rokema

woodfin

I think you should, some tihng doing with the "priesthood".

foreverthesickestkid

Can't wait. Make a beta app thread >.<
Characters:

Military Recruitment Officer // Christofer Brock
Trader // Maksym Smirnovoych Ctol
CCA.C18-UNION.75160 // Jakob Turman

Ruler

Very nice, I yearn to read more

kisftw

Quote from: Alucard on 05-01-2009
If you didn't know,"Kira", means "killer" in japanese.

No, it doesn't.

lolKieck

Quote from: kisftw on 17-01-2011

No, it doesn't.
Gonna post before Turkey.
You know this post was made 2 years ago ?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Silver Knight

Quote from: lolKieck on 17-01-2011
Quote from: kisftw on 17-01-2011

No, it doesn't.
Gonna post before Turkey.
You know this post was made 2 years ago ?

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Turkey

One thing to say, Quoted, And

Tom

Please for the love of god pay attention to the last post date. And if you don't PLEASE pay attention to the red warning at the bottom of the screen ontop of the "Quick post" box that says "Warning: THis thread was last posted in over 60 days ago! Please consider posting a new topic or don't post at all"

Not to mention you where correcting a person who was banned a month ago. . . So it wasn't even a usefull Necro GG

Locked to prevent further Necro/Trolling Kthxbai

Also next time I see a old as balls thread pop up from beyond the grave for no really good reason I will ban the Necroposter so a heads up
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22