Revolution Script Features - Brief

Started by Silver Knight, 22-02-2009

Silver Knight

TODO:

- Inventory:
The inventory system should be dynamic, players should be able to drag items around in there inventory and right click,"examine" (has no real point, since when you click something, it appears in the box in the center, telling you what it is, and the model

Example: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/sidburn/S.T.A.L.K.E.R-20070526-055517.png

- Items for Inventory
Item framework similar to TacoScript's item template. (CakeScript stole it.)

- Character creation
The first page of the character creation should be a rules and conditions box, where you scroll down, and tick the box, then press next

The Second page, you create a character, where you enter your name, title, choose the avaliable public faction you want (e.g. farmer, blacksmith etc) stats, and avaliable titles, you also choose your birth sign. The model is displayed in the center.

Then the next page, you should be able to choose where you want to start, such as a village, or a castle etc. It should take up the screen and not show the game yet.

Example: http://www.rpgwatch.com/files/Images/00-0103/m_FemaleCreation.JPG

- Combat / Armor system:

Support for --
Melee weapons
Ranged weapons

- Stats:
Crussaria will use Stamina, Strength, Intelligence and agility, stats will govern most aspects of the game

- Magic:
Spells cost mana (when using a attack) Intelligence controls how much mana and how fast it regenerates. If the player is indeed, a person of magic, he will have access to a spell book, which lists the features, the player learns these spells from books which can cost alot of money, or quest given. learning spells depends on Intelligence level.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

Silver Knight

Fluffy

So... is this a base behind all the scripts? or is an actual gamemode replacing Real life RP?

Royz

Well it says it's a multipurpose gamemode base and has plugins that will (I think) change the style of gamemode to the correct roleplay.

Silver Knight

The script is from scratch, and will be used in stalker, crussaria etc

Welek

Sweet, can't wait really.

MattyK

Awesome, but when you start coding the Spellbooks for Crussaria, ask me for their names, as I have a Library set out for em in the Lore.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

mrd

Great, so Crussaria is going to be a RPG.

MattyK

Quote from: Molested Rubber Ducky Great, so Crussaria is going to be a RPG.

Remember, it's only Roleplaying if your not Statwhoring.
I take it Essential Characters are gonna get a set statboost to get em started.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Silver Knight

Quote from: MattyK
Quote from: Molested Rubber Ducky Great, so Crussaria is going to be a RPG.

Remember, it's only Roleplaying if your not Statwhoring.
I take it Essential Characters are gonna get a set statboost to get em started.

Stats just guide what the player can and cannot do, such as magic users cannot get there strength above a certain amount, and can never weild a sword, unless they are a paladin. Theres alot to it...

Welek

MattyK

Follow my Twitter HERE!

hotfireball43

is there anyway you can give me the password to the server becuase i am now a[art of hypergameing so i was wondering if you could give em the password to the rp revouliton script Password for the server.

MattyK

Quote from: hotfireball43 is there anyway you can give me the password to the server becuase i am now a[art of hypergameing so i was wondering if you could give em the password to the rp revouliton script Password for the server.

No. Simply because it ain't even fucking Alpha yet. And Silver won't even let me, the goddamn Lore Writer for Crussaria on. Let alone anybody else :/
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Creeding

Quote from: hotfireball43 is there anyway you can give me the password to the server becuase i am now a[art of hypergameing so i was wondering if you could give em the password to the rp revouliton script Password for the server.

I have a feeling we have a reece Spy on our hand here people!!! No joke!
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.