Re: How Can We Improve Your Crussaria Roleplay Experience? v2

Started by Silver Knight, 20-01-2012

Silver Knight

How Can We Improve Your Crussaria Roleplay Experience?

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

Quote from: Untouchable on 15-01-2012
Could you make the guy who sells A wood axe, pickaxe etc a saw?

A Saw is a vital part in woodworking, and you have to go find a (player) trader to buy one, which is insanely difficult. It makes my job near impossible to do :/

I guess i could add it since you need a saw to make wood to create a saw hinge. So it is vital.

Quote from: swacko on 16-01-2012
Give people things to do. More profession organization should do some good. I asked about becoming an apprentice alchemist, but no clear answer was given as to where I would apply.

I have not started alchemy\culinary professions, so there's nothing to craft for them yet. You could always roleplay it with herbs and such, but right now there's no way to obtain potions and the like other than basic ones the monk sells.

Quote from: whyku on 16-01-2012
Quote from: Untouchable on 15-01-2012
Could you make the guy who sells A wood axe, pickaxe etc a saw?

A Saw is a vital part in woodworking, and you have to go find a (player) trader to buy one, which is insanely difficult. It makes my job near impossible to do :/

I will try and get the flags to sell tools soon.

Traders dont obtain flags beside food\drink. If you want to sell tools to people, buy them off people who make them.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Paintcheck

FIX THE GODDAMN ARMOR NPC.

I am really tired of joining the server and getting 900 "spawn me armor plox" requests. Either fix the Armor NPC or post a list of the spawn commands for armor.

whyku

Fix the staff thing!!!!!! My god I can't play from it!

Pink!

A guide to NPC locations/crafting, in server, might be nice.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...