Ravendale Additional Buildings

Started by Silver Knight, 09-12-2011

KingArthur

Quote from: Madcombat on 13-12-2011
I'd like to see Tarens point look slightly abused due to the undead occupation.  I mean lets face it, its not going to take 1 minute to repair it like in the event that was hosted afew days ago where the gate was destroyed which resulted in it being repaired in 1 second...
it was never ment to be a monster demon undead town, it just evolved into it. Eventually it will go back to being normal.

endaf6

Quote from: KingArthur on 13-12-2011
I'd like to see Tarens point look slightly abused due to the undead occupation.  I mean lets face it, its not going to take 1 minute to repair it like in the event that was hosted afew days ago where the gate was destroyed which resulted in it being repaired in 1 second...
it was never ment to be a monster demon undead town, it just evolved into it. Eventually it will go back to being normal.

I hope so.  :D
A bit closer to heaven.

ZainMenloe

What was tarens point supposed to be originally? just a small few building village in a small valley?

Recreas

Quote from: ZainMenloe on 13-12-2011
What was tarens point supposed to be originally? just a small few building village in a small valley?

Yep, it was supposed to be another small town, so that other guilds or traders had a goal.
For example, a trader needs to travel between towns, on the way he can have a major adventure that can impact his roleplay a lot.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Madcombat

Quote from: Recreas on 14-12-2011

Yep, it was supposed to be another small town, so that other guilds or traders had a goal.
For example, a trader needs to travel between towns, on the way he can have a major adventure that can impact his roleplay a lot.

Trouble with that is that it rarely happens, either way I think you guys misunderstood what I mean.  It should be scarred is what I mean, its not going to be under the undeads control forever, thats the last thing I want.  But what I'd LOVE to see is that after all the occupation and battles that a impact is left behind so it could enhance roleplay and stories.  Hell it might open up roleplay in other ways such as mysteries that may be able to be uncovered after the occupation.

Recreas

Quote from: Madcombat on 14-12-2011

Trouble with that is that it rarely happens, either way I think you guys misunderstood what I mean.  It should be scarred is what I mean, its not going to be under the undeads control forever, thats the last thing I want.  But what I'd LOVE to see is that after all the occupation and battles that a impact is left behind so it could enhance roleplay and stories.  Hell it might open up roleplay in other ways such as mysteries that may be able to be uncovered after the occupation.

I'd love to see that too, and if you can find a mapper that is very dedicated and willing to change the map every day. Feel free to do so..
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Madcombat

Quote from: Madcombat on 14-12-2011

I'd love to see that too, and if you can find a mapper that is very dedicated and willing to change the map every day. Feel free to do so..

Hey, its not like the nobles give a crap about the enviroment peasents live in! 

Mr.JoeMoJoe

A Tree that has a door and when you open it theres a ladder, and when you climb down it you see a Room that has a chest, beds, tables, ect. (This is for tiny Drawfs! :D :D :D :D , no joke. )

whyku

I say there should be a in-between house for the middle class people, we have shacks for the poor and the big houses for the rich.

If you like I been working on a few models for homes and such.