Random Error

Started by Astarathia, 14-01-2011

Astarathia

KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer:  got } in key in file models/aoc_furniture/table_06.mdl
mdlkeyvalue, prop_data,
KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer:  got } in key in file models/aoc_furniture/pillow.mdl

So I get this error while my game is playable for 1-2 secs, then it laggs for 10 secs with looping, sounds, then starts with the 1-2 secs again... and the same stuff over and over.... Waiting did not solve the problem, nor did
1. reinstalling the new pack.
2. deleting said files from the pack.
3.restarting garrys mod serval times.
( 4. swearing also did not help. )

Help plox?

jaik

Either it's your PC(Which is most likely in this case) or the one who made the model made an incorrect .qc.
But it seems like none's having the same issue, so it just leads us to the first option.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Ravanger

Rebel also got a error like this I am pretty sure.

Mrtasker

I'm getting this too now

D:

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Chrono

also happening to me too T_T

Mrtasker

Fixed it by restarting my PC.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Ravanger

Seems to be fixed for Lavehsia as well. Hopefully anyone else with the problem can join again like Chrono and rebel

Rebel6609

Yeah, Im having this error. Lav told me she fixed it by getting rid of crap in her addons folder. Im giving that a try now hopefully it will work.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Astarathia

I deleted all my addons exept for crussaria and SRP ,restarted my PC , and tadaaa it worked. Problem solved for me, others who have this problem may still post in here I say.

OBrian

Attempting to create unknown particle system 'WaterLeak_Pipe_Silo_01'

PLEASE GIMME ASSISTANCE! Lags like crazy then works for like 1-2 seconds then lags like crazy again. Pl0x help me :( restarting game/comp/steam had no effect.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Rebel6609

oring autorun\client\cl_advdupe.lua because SE is on and it's not in the VFS
Registering gamemode 'Sandbox' derived from 'base'
--- Missing Vgui material openaura/limbs/body
--- Missing Vgui material openaura/limbs/rarm
--- Missing Vgui material openaura/limbs/rleg
--- Missing Vgui material openaura/limbs/larm
--- Missing Vgui material openaura/limbs/lleg
--- Missing Vgui material openaura/limbs/stomach
--- Missing Vgui material openaura/limbs/chest
--- Missing Vgui material openaura/limbs/head
Unable to remove e:\justins shit that goes in here\steam\steamapps\shadowrunner2019\garrysmod\garrysmod\data\data\worldscript\schemas\CrussariaWorld\mounts.txt!
[@worldscript\gamemode\core\libraries\sh_command.lua:47] bad argument #1 to 'gsub' (string expected, got table)
Registering gamemode 'worldscript' derived from 'base'
Registering gamemode 'CrussariaWorld' derived from 'worldscript'

Just part of the shit I get. It still doesn't work for me. I deleted things out of addons, verified my Gmod again.. I dunno. And its happening to a bunch of other people, perhaps its somthing in the script thats doing this?

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

OBrian

I believe mine was a prop someone spawned as I no longer have the issue.

Characters - Stalker RP

Astarathia

And yesterday my old problem was fixed, now I get a new one, and restarting did NOT solve it...

SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_tides/tides_woodenfences_b.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/vine_wall2.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/gm_forest/shrub_oak1.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/gm_forest/shrub_oak1.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_militia/fern01lg.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_militia/fern01lg.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/vine_wall2.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/ivy_01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/ivy_01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_inferno/vine_wall1.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_inferno/vine_wall1.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_forest/fern01lg.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_forest/fern01lg.mdl)
Requesting texture value from var "$hdrbasetexture" which is not a texture value (material: skybox/militia_hdrrt)
Requesting texture value from var "$hdrbasetexture" which is not a texture value (material: skybox/militia_hdrbk)
Requesting texture value from var "$hdrbasetexture" which is not a texture value (material: skybox/militia_hdrlf)
Requesting texture value from var "$hdrbasetexture" which is not a texture value (material: skybox/militia_hdrft)
Requesting texture value from var "$hdrbasetexture" which is not a texture value (material: skybox/militia_hdrup)
Requesting texture value from var "$hdrbasetexture" which is not a texture value (material: skybox/militia_hdrdn)

Chrono

i am with the same thing. but there is no error spam in console

OBrian

I think theres a problem with the EP2 content as all the problems are from EP2 models/textures. Perhaps the content was installed on the server incorrectly? Or maybe there are faulty models or some such in the pack.

Characters - Stalker RP

andrewhatesyou

This is happening with me too now.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

jaik

Do you actually have any gameplay ruining processes?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Turkey

Is it a error that pops up on the screen?
Does it stay there?
Does it prevent you from joining?

andrewhatesyou

Quote from: Turkey on 15-01-2011
Is it a error that pops up on the screen?
Does it stay there?
Does it prevent you from joining?

When I join, my ping is low and FPS is high. After the loading screen, it freezes up for about 10 seconds, then unfreezes for about 2 before freezing again. Then I select my character, and it still freezes and unfreezes. I joined another  server, and it didn't happen. Even on SRP it's fine, but only on Crussaria will it freeze like that. I had it before and restarted my computer then it fixed. But now doing everything I can do (restarting, DC'ing then RC'ing, reinstalling pack, reloading textures) won't help.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Astarathia

I fixed it by reinstalling CSS ,atleast the lag, not the error. I guess somethings wrong with Crussaria there more likely.