Random Bullshit Idea Dump

Started by Plunger, 02-07-2011

Plunger

I'm just throwing ideas out there, if a C is present silver has already said it will be ingame, I'm just giving my spin on it. O, means I've just made it up.

Monsters - C - Monsters can't be some kind of pussy rats or the like, they need to be few, and far between, but incredibly strong, think bloodsucker strong. You need decent weapons, and armor, and a group to take them out.

Demons - C - Demons operate out of some realm, no name yet, that come in two varieties, Demons, and Subordinates. Subordinates are the small fry in the demon world, they serve the normal Demons, and can cross over rarely, they cannot speak, and don't have a very good intelligence. On the other spectrum, the Demons are powerful beings that can speak to humans, and are able to make deals with humans over things.

Adventurer's Guild - O - The Adventurers Guild will actually decide who would be unfit to fight monsters, as everyone starts out as normal villagers, it will be quite hard to get a sanction from them, but very rewarding.

Steven :D

Ragolution

I want daemons that possess people and slowly mutate them. Best option.