No More Fucking Magic Guilds For Now

Started by mrd, 08-01-2009

mrd

You can keep suggesting after we weed out the bad ones.

It is only temporary. There are currently 4 groups that are warrior/orc/fighter. And about 20 that are magic.

Zaki

+ support. This is getting ridiculous.

Psycrowtik03385

While throwing magic around is cool and all, we definitely need have more focus on non-magic factions for now.

Sikth

SUPPORT FFS The amount of magic groups that are getting pumped out is frustrating. People really need to take a different approach on things. How about dont make your own, and join an existing one. Otherwise the mage groups will have no members but there will be 20 of them with 2 people in them each.

Theres atleast 1 a day coming out, perhaps 2.

Carnage

And Vityaz from Fyren. And Fyren from Silver. And really, it goes on. It's like a giant homo sex train

-Rohok Teyar

Zaki

Can I reserve the right to remove all topics under the topic if wizardry, powers, or magic?

Fluffy

Quote from: Zaki Can I reserve the right to remove all topics under the topic if wizardry, powers, or magic?

Remove mine please.

Zaki

Nines

20 Magic guilds, 4 orc/fighter guild, AND ONE AWESOME CRAFTERS GUILD, HOORAH.

Plunger

There needs to be a squires guild now as well.

mrd

Nikolaz72

Squire is a like a Wizard apprentice just the apprentice of a knight!
Text Cyric the Archmage.

MattyK

I have to admit, there are none, just multiple topics for 2-3 of the bastards.
And I have eradicated quite alot of them with my Textbook Canon.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Creeding

Idea: Magic is for donators?
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

rokema

Turnkey

Quote from: Creeding Idea: Magic is for donators?

Bad idea :/

Nikolaz72

Bad Idea? I think its one of the first really stupid one's i've seen on this forum. Dude go look up Order of Daern and Order of Merlin. Guess they would like their Order's to be Donateronly huh? Their work would be ruined.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

MattyK

Quote from: Nikolaz72 Bad Idea? I think its one of the first really stupid one's i've seen on this forum. Dude go look up Order of Daern and Order of Merlin. Guess they would like their Order's to be Donateronly huh? Their work would be ruined.

It's bad enough on STALKER people getting fucking Merc Flags and Bloodfuckers from Donations, you've seen the level of Mingery in that, doing so would DESTROY the RP. And allow a quick, efficient way for the abusive members of this community to troll.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Deathcon

Hey leave the magic control to the Admins. I know when the server goes up I will Perma Ban anyone caught abusing magic. No questions asked.