Necromancers

Started by D33tly, 06-12-2011

D33tly

Hey, I just had an idea for crussaria: Add some Necromancers.

I dont know if this would be a donater flag or something, but they could be normal citizens and then go around gathering limbs and shit for their dark magic. If they get found out the guards would come and probably arrest them for necromancy. They would wear dark robes and usually perform their magic in caves or in the woods. If they are in danger they could use a spell to call upon a zombie or skeleton. This is just an idea and I wanted to see your guys opinions on it.

Plunger

Quote from: D33tly on 06-12-2011
Hey, I just had an idea for crussaria: Add some Necromancers.

I dont know if this would be a donater flag or something, but they could be normal citizens and then go around gathering limbs and shit for their dark magic. If they get found out the guards would come and probably arrest them for necromancy. They would wear dark robes and usually perform their magic in caves or in the woods. If they are in danger they could use a spell to call upon a zombie or skeleton. This is just an idea and I wanted to see your guys opinions on it.
It'd help to be active on the server before suggesting things. We have necromancers and it will never be a donator flag because magic is auth only.

Cutch

The guards wouldn't arrest them for necromancy... They'd execute them.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Paintcheck

We have necromancers. They just aren't super visible because they don't want to be brutally murdered by the Knight Priests/Inquisitors/other mages for practicing magic so evil even other magic users hate them for it

Necromancers work quietly in the dark, they don't announce what they are doing. Or at least the ones that live long enough to become powerful don't.

D33tly

Sorry, didn,t know we had them.... Well keep doing what your doing nercomancers!

Steven :D

Quote from: D33tly on 06-12-2011
Sorry, didn,t know we had them.... Well keep doing what your doing nercomancers!
Like summoning that 50 stories tall worm that Exile somehow managed to kill using six elements.

Madcombat

*Whistles walking backwards out the door slowly*

D33tly

Alright, /lock