MV - Ravendale - Blacksmiths Workshop/Home

Started by Recreas, 14-07-2011

Recreas

The local Blacksmiths Workshop/House
This estate is not currently owned

General information:
The perfect place to start for a blacksmith, it has a perfect workshop underneath the perfect housing placed above. What could you want more as a blacksmith? Just go up the stairs and you'll be right in your home.

Features: This beautiful place has a workshop at ground level and a perfect place for housing on the first floor above the workshop. The workshop has everything you need: Furnaces, tools and more!

Location: It's somewhat close to the Inn, it's next to the main road in the town and it's located in a corner with enough space

Price: 3000 Dragoons.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

GeneralGold

Do want, very do want. I would love to be a blacksmith...
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Turkey

King Arthur has that role. Shit outta luck

GeneralGold

Fuck man...... D: now I dunno what I could do without being a peasant that logs onto the game every now and then to find decent roleplay, but ends up going to the Dancing Bear Tavern and roleplay getting hammered, then logging off onto the streets cause im to poor to purchase myself a home.
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

KingArthur

Well i 'did' but depending on the situation I am sure you could RP being one. There is no script yet for it, so don't expecting to make items ect. I had a fun time RPing one though.

GeneralGold

Well that's cool KingArthur, I guess for now it'l just be me taking a loan from the upper class I suppose.
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Cutch

You could also be his apprentice.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

GeneralGold

'Danger'|Bandit|Away