Message/Notice Barracks Board

Started by Recreas, 21-08-2012

Recreas

In the middle of the barracks is a board, you may post your messages here.

Post all your IC messages and notices here!
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Recreas

A piece of paper has been pinned on the wall with the title: All soldiers read!

All soldiers read!

Yesterday was a disaster. I didn't know that the militia was in such a terrible state, it's highly unorganised and most of the men seem highly unmotivated and undisciplined.
Therefore, with my promotion to Captain, there will be change. Gone are the days of slacking around in the barracks while displaying a terrifying level of stupidity for all to see. From now on you will all do as your superiors ask you to. I'd rather have a handful of experienced, loyal and disciplined men than a bunch of lazy thugs.

First of all, an investigation will be opened on our newly promoted private Figor, due to certain complaints regarding his lack of discipline and his arrogant behavior. I will not tolerate this, things are very simple - you either do your job, and you do it right. Or you can go home trying to find another way to feed yourself and your family!

This was my notice for the day.

Signed,
Recreas Nikolasen,
Captain of the Stormhelm Militia.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves