Magic Backstory

Started by MattyK, 04-01-2009

Krieg

Quote from: Plunger Krieg I recommend you stop being a douche that you weren't chosen for the so called, "OP'ed" classes and grow up....

What the hell? I entered today and I don't want to be in any "OP" class, I'm simply giving out my opinions :D

Unfortunately for you, you won't look good by trying to say lies about me.

Plunger

Seriously though, Thats fucking spam, Your not helping, your helping.

If you don't like it leave.

Krieg

Quote from: Plunger Seriously though, Thats fucking spam, Your not helping, your helping.

If you don't like it leave.

Sorry, but you won't decide my fate

Plunger

I find that ironic.

MattyK

Quote from: Krieg GUYS GUYS! SINCE I AM A MAGICIAN I HAVE CREATED A SPELL! LOOK!

ALLAH AKBAR!

Krieg has been banned. Reason. "Overuse of Magic, and generally fucking the Canon over."

I can just imagine that in the weeks to come.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Krieg

Quote from: MattyK
Quote from: Krieg GUYS GUYS! SINCE I AM A MAGICIAN I HAVE CREATED A SPELL! LOOK!

ALLAH AKBAR!

Krieg has been banned. Reason. "Overuse of Magic, and generally fucking the Canon over."

I can just imagine that in the weeks to come.

yarite

Moss

HEY guys i thought a way better idea
Lets say that the magic crystals were to used and each one of them corrupted and exploded. Pieces of the crystals went all over the world. Then people use staffs to harness the power from a certain type of wood , maybe like a special type of tree , like the golden oak from fable 2. and then when you make the staff out of the golden oak ( or whatever tree) it harnesses the power of the type of shard that the crystal was. but the problem is if you use to mcuh of the tree's wood it will wither and die and there will only be the amount of staffs there is ( witch is small amount). And crussaria has a certain type of fertile land , so its the only place in the world to grow an < Tree name here> . and then as it is like in Fable 2 , the tree gets old and die's leaving a golden acorn or some other style of seed and you plant it again and it regrows

COMMENTS!!!!!1
Moss--it has the charm of a creeping tune~Even in darkness it still grows.

Why do I love Moss?

I have been asked this question many times. Unfortunately, their is not one easy answer that I can give you.

Judas

to Gembock: Your idea has novelty value, but is too complicated,

To Krieg: Holy shit that first post was funny. but it was also a troll. Bad kreig!

MattyK

Quote from: Gembock4 HEY guys i thought a way better idea
Lets say that the magic crystals were to used and each one of them corrupted and exploded. Pieces of the crystals went all over the world. Then people use staffs to harness the power from a certain type of wood , maybe like a special type of tree , like the golden oak from fable 2. and then when you make the staff out of the golden oak ( or whatever tree) it harnesses the power of the type of shard that the crystal was. but the problem is if you use to mcuh of the tree's wood it will wither and die and there will only be the amount of staffs there is ( witch is small amount). And crussaria has a certain type of fertile land , so its the only place in the world to grow an < Tree name here> . and then as it is like in Fable 2 , the tree gets old and die's leaving a golden acorn or some other style of seed and you plant it again and it regrows

COMMENTS!!!!!1

Canon's been done for the last month, too late to alter now.
Follow my Twitter HERE!