Job Ideas

Started by whyku, 17-01-2012

whyku

Just post any ideas for jobs so I can set them up. What would you guys like to do for jobs?

Recreas

What.. is this the same as the what kind of character I should roleplay as post.. because in that case. Please disband it as it has no practical use.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Vortigoat

How about a job where you earn something? Is it that hard? realy.....

Paintcheck

He's asking for storylines for jobs and suggestions for things like that not what should he give out. Coming up with that is more difficult than you might think if you've never done it.

KingArthur

I lost my -insert item here- go retrieve it from the infested -location here -which is full of -random enemy here-

STRANGERDANGER

My family was killed by a group of (whatever thing killed them) I want you to kill 7 of them. They are located here (Area). *Goes to return job* Alright now go back to this area (area) and kill 14 more.

Madcombat

Whyku, you really need to stop creating threads that have no real purpose, this is completely the same as the character thread you put up.
Find a job and stick with it as its your profession.

Im starting to suspect your making threads just to raise your post count.

Paintcheck

Do you guys see "whyku" as the thread creator and just come into flame him? Read what he's asking. He's trying to gett ideas to run as his trader not asking what profession to take

lolKieck

It's not like he wants to help the server or anything.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

whyku

Quote from: lolKieck on 18-01-2012

Is that sarcasm?

Also, I am going to post some ideas I have for jobs/events. Please tell me what you think of them, this does not mean troll or flame me in anyway from my posts or ideas.

STRANGERDANGER

I'll help you out a bit buddy ol pal with my Goblin and can do some stuff with my Natoli I guess... Really all I can think of is like go explore this, go gather this, go find me this person, (Other stuff you need an admin really to set up but paint when he is online is usually willing to help at a moments notice <3).

whyku

-Ideas-
[/size]

So people don't can me post-whoring I am going to post all my ideas here.
Ideas for events!

1. There is a cult in the tombs and they need to be killed.

2.A shipment of items have been stolen by thieve's and they need to get returned.

3.There is a group trying to kill a trader/someone they need to be found and stopped....

4.There is a trouble maker that needs to be taken out.....

Ideas to come.....

STRANGERDANGER

Don't know why people hate on you so much Whyku... If you want anything just PM on forums. Also offtopic you still going to make that Trader thread and want me to put my trader and backstory and such?

whyku

Getting off topic, please message me SF or PM.

lolKieck

Quote from: whyku on 18-01-2012
Quote from: lolKieck on 18-01-2012

Is that sarcasm?

Also, I am going to post some ideas I have for jobs/events. Please tell me what you think of them, this does not mean troll or flame me in anyway from my posts or ideas.

Sarcasm directed against people saying this is a shit post.
And try to make the jobs more friendly for new people too. Like "go and get me 12 logs".
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒