Important ! Medieval Roleplay Idea

Started by Silver Knight, 02-01-2009

Jaxback21

I think that the main factions should be allowed catapults and what not this is a medieval RP,whats a medieval rp without giant rock throwing spoons?

Plunger

Seems like a big DM excuse.

Carnage

And Vityaz from Fyren. And Fyren from Silver. And really, it goes on. It's like a giant homo sex train

-Rohok Teyar

Tunddruff

Why do you ALWAYS have the very best timing Silver. Stalker RP is getting me mad. I SEE a Fallout RP. I begin playing Mount & Blade, thinking about multiplayer. YOU ADD THIS.

Silver receives a "Bastard Sword" that was once used by Jesus and Chuck Norris.

I would Donate but A) i use Canadian Dollars (BASICALLY 2x the price) B) Im poor

GeoWulf

Quote from: Turnkey Do you have any map we possible can play on ?

http://garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=41366

This by far, is the best map for MedievalRP, I think. There's also several others you can consider, don't have links.

Trinical Vengal | Age: 26 | Health: Alive | Personality: Selfless Good

Sheperd

Well I cant see a way this can go wrong. The thing i really like about this is that how many servers allow you to rp like this? I mean HGN has the most insane and the most creative ideas for the RP. I really like how thier will be the way you can farm and make your own armor and not have to wait 4 weeks just to get somthing that takes all your money away like in Stalker rp.

Wiggles

The fact that combat can be Rp'd is great.

MattyK

Quote from: wiggles The fact that combat can be Rp'd is great.

**Markus slams his Stave into the ground, bringing up a massive Stalagmite of rock under the Guard.
**Guard goes hurtling 1294384092305 metres into the sky, and goes splat on the ceiling of the map.

Epic Powergame, by yours truly.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Plunger

MattyK, Remember your powergame on STALKER RP, "High Archean pulls out his sacrificial deagle and fires two quick shots into the loners head."? I laughed so hard, because I had no idea what had happened until I looked down.

Nines

Quote from: MattyK
Quote from: wiggles The fact that combat can be Rp'd is great.

**Markus slams his Stave into the ground, bringing up a massive Stalagmite of rock under the Guard.
**Guard goes hurtling 1294384092305 metres into the sky, and goes splat on the ceiling of the map.

Epic Powergame, by yours truly.

Random swordsman sneaks up behind Markus and stabs his neck, killing him.

See? Anyone can do it. So no one needs to complain about it.

Wiggles

Silver Knight

Silver Knight, casts his sword of doom, and aims it at everyone who posted, POW ! a huge wave of red liquid bats fly out, striking the souls of everyone, percing their very being, they fall down, cracks appear, bits slide off, blood bursts in the air, like a never ending spray.

The day will come, when the Lord of Doom comes, where will you be?

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bagelz

Heinrich Bond pulls out his 2 foot long bullet shooting penis, transforms his arms into penis shaped tentacles, grabs your arms and legs, pulls down your pants, and shoves a 2 foot long hotdog into your penis which is now a vagina, then puts a jar into your ass and breaks it.

Nikolaz72

Quote from: Silver Knight Silver Knight, casts his cuttonball of Dom, and aims it at everyone who posted, POW ! a huge wave of red liquid cuttonballs fly out, striking the souls of everyone, percing their very being, they fall down, cracks appear, bits slide off, blood bursts in the air, like a never ending spray.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Hacha

What are the IP addres??

Turnkey

Quote from: Hacha What are the IP addres??

The Medieval RP server is not up yet, the script is under developtment.

tails

it sounds kool i would say better then stalker butt im not shure about how your gunna make da crops grow or make the mettel melt :Worm-communication:

Creeding

Quote from: Bagelz Heinrich Bond pulls out his 2 foot long bullet shooting penis, transforms his arms into penis shaped tentacles, grabs your arms and legs, pulls down your pants, and shoves a 2 foot long hotdog into your penis which is now a vagina, then puts a jar into your ass and breaks it.

Cant....b...b...Breate...t...to funny!
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Alex

Quote from: Creeding
Quote from: Bagelz Heinrich Bond pulls out his 2 foot long bullet shooting penis, transforms his arms into penis shaped tentacles, grabs your arms and legs, pulls down your pants, and shoves a 2 foot long hotdog into your penis which is now a vagina, then puts a jar into your ass and breaks it.

It's always funny until someone gets tentacle raped.....Then it's HILARIOUS!

Cant....b...b...Breate...t...to funny!

Plunger

Alex, You post something?

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

swacko

yeeeeeah...im just gonna skip this derailed row of posts...
cant wait for this. Think this will be the better of all the RP's.
reason i would say is, that its not based of any other game, so you can act naturally and create your own story, instead of acting accordingly to the original game.

rokema

Will there be caves? Big, long caves... Just for orkz and trolls.

MattyK

Quote from: rokema Will there be caves? Big, long caves... Just for orkz and trolls.

No rokema, the now-banned Troll stays under the bridge, but there will be plenty of big caverns for us ;)
Follow my Twitter HERE!

rokema

I hope my Hijacked steam account will be returned to me before this comes out