-Tower, perhaps a military one
-Coast line
-Small camp, away in a cove from the docks down the beach
-Small cave down the beach
-Places for mud crabs
-Tide pools
-Sand castle
-Trade post (Like a shop)
-Dock post (For the dock workers perhaps)
-This http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/crussaria-medieval-roleplay-world/found-crusader-textures-%28better-add-them-to-svn%29/

Silver Knight

Screenshot 1 - 10 mins

Screenshot 1 - 15 mins

Screenshot 1 - 20 mins

Screenshot 1 - 40 mins

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Frostee

A sewer thing should placed in this water area, for in which leads to the well in town.

STRANGERDANGER

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 05-12-2011
A sewer thing should placed in this water area, for in which leads to the well in town.

Ratways from Riften plox

KingArthur

Silver Knight

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 05-12-2011

Ill think about it.

Silver Knight

If you want to try out the map in it's current state that i have worked on tonight. Download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?p80emin9gysnn26 Then update your svn to receive the few new materials used. Please provide feedback here for anything you feel should be added\changed\removed.

P.S. Leave my seagulls alone.

Silver Knight

Current plans left for the port:

-Add opening to leave back to ravendale.
-Add Two Ships with interiors for awesome ship roleplay! (One trade style, one fighter style)
-Develop admin fighter system for ships (Board control between ships interiors - for rp events)
-Add lighthouse\guardhouse tower basement (Storage and 2 normal rooms down there)
-Add a warehouse to the port.

If you have any suggestions feel free to post them.

STRANGERDANGER

List inbound...

• When you get fishing working possibly like a fishery or whatever
  • More markets
  • More alleys and such if you are going to be including houses and such(Maybe kinda like a slum area)
  • Sea monsters fer shure
  • (More coming once I think for a bit)

Madcombat

Due to the recent events, I was actually looking forward towards a Naval Battle event.

Silver Knight

Naval Combat:

There are going to be 3 ships docked at the port. 2 are warships, another is a trade ship. All three ships are enterable via teleport to their interiors.

Admins can do naval events via a control panel. One event will be both warships engaging against each other. The teleports change to another scene outside the map if a player exits the ship. Where both ships are joined together with ramps for combat. Both teams can fight either above or bellow deck in this event. Admins can then turn off the event for the teleports to return to normal.

Another event is a warship vs trade ship event. Where the trade ship gets raided instead. Same thing really.

All ships will have: A captains quarters (1st deck) - 2nd deck is crew quarters and 3rd is the armory\storerooms for storing stuff like weapons and the like.

Recreas

So, you will always allow people to buy their own ships? As in really expensive and be able to make their own merchant company or for example ravendale vs hostile invading countries? Where the militia fights some (chosen enemy) players ?
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Silver Knight

Quote from: Recreas on 06-12-2011
So, you will always allow people to buy their own ships? As in really expensive and be able to make their own merchant company or for example ravendale vs hostile invading countries? Where the militia fights some (chosen enemy) players ?

No people cannot buy ships. There will simply be 2/3 that are static at the dock. You will not actually sail any ships, they will not move. However combat can be simulated through teleports.

Recreas

Quote from: Last.Exile on 06-12-2011

No people cannot buy ships. There will simply be 2/3 that are static at the dock. You will not actually sail any ships, they will not move. However combat can be simulated through teleports.

I realised that, but maybe if you'd buy a trade ship you would get extra income. Or when you have a warship you could /event and attack somebody elses warship. But I guess these events will be admin only..
(Not a problem at all)
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

KingArthur

Quote from: Last.Exile on 06-12-2011

I realised that, but maybe if you'd buy a trade ship you would get extra income. Or when you have a warship you could /event and attack somebody elses warship. But I guess these events will be admin only..
(Not a problem at all)

Yea its better to assume they belong to SOME ONE, and not actually assign people/sell them. As I assume we have all seen somthing like that wouldn't work.

Silver Knight

Standalone version is now on the server.