I don't get it..

Started by crusader :D, 14-04-2012

Tom

Quote from: crusader :D on 14-04-2012
I don't like to read caps because it confuses me. I don't like it when somebody repeatedly uses foul language. I don't like the fact that everybody is arguing. Just hush and get on the server. If somebody needs to know something, they can ask another player. If they need some information upon Crussaria, they can visit the Crussaria threads. It isn't even close to rocket science, so I don't understand why you are all taking it as if the hardest task to complete in the entire universe.

GOLD MEDAL AWARDED

Smartest new player alive.

Locking this heap of shit cause its nothing but admins making shit more dramatic than it needs to be. This kid is right.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Silver Knight

Paintcheck: Obviously my ideas for what I LIKE in Crussaria
Paintcheck: Don't work
Paintcheck: So I try to solicit opinions from others
Paintcheck: and they just flame me constantly
Paintcheck: So what's the point?
Paintcheck: Coming up with new lore that I like isn't going to be what the players like
Paintcheck: And the players won't tell me what they want
Paintcheck: That is the DEFINITION of impasse to me
|HGN-Dir| срібнийлицар: They don't want anything but admins to be active
|HGN-Dir| срібнийлицар: They state that they can go on the server and wait for hours and no admins will go on
|HGN-Dir| срібнийлицар: It's a admin\playerbase communication problem

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

crusader :D

..Not to bash Paintcheck in, but eh, we should have a more active supervisor, because shit isn't getting done.

nKe

I joined Crussaria once.
Nobody accepted me to their "groups" or anything.
It was worse than RPing a blind citizen in HL2RP.
Edit: No, i did not mean Factions or that i did not GET GEAR. I ment that there was no place for newcomers.

jaik

Quote from: Ravanger on 16-04-2012
text saying the same thing all over again

I've been an SV for a fair amount time to tell you that Crussaria's administration is at fault for the majority of CRP's problems. Paintcheck has been advancing his own ambition, instead of promoting what our playerbase likes - it's your fault, you couldn't bring what we prefer on the table. I dislike how you use the word 'kid' in almost every sentence and blame the consumer for the mess you caused yourself, because in the end it does not excuse you from doing nothing, but you choose to complain about the playerbase endlessly anyway. So if you don't like the kids then why don't you attract the playerbase that you want to entertain? You think that the canon is good, just because you spent effort on it and when the player doesn't like it, you call him a child. It doesn't work like that. You're so full of yourself it's astounding. Just because you spent hours on CRP you think that the playerbase suddenly owes you something in return - sure, activity is good, but it's not enough.

C:RP is boring and absolutely hostile to a newcomer. You must apply for a faction or magical power/suck dicks/whatever to get some sort of recognition or an unique trait. It's actually quite impossible to get anywhere without doing the former, as said by the poster above me.

It's a fight you can't win. You did bad/not enough with Crussaria. The end.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Ravanger

Quote from: Jake on 16-04-2012
Quote from: Ravanger on 16-04-2012
text saying the same thing all over again

* Sorry about the grammer bit worse than usally since early in the morning.*

I've been an SV for a fair amount time to tell you that Crussaria's administration is at fault for the majority of CRP's problems. Paintcheck has been advancing his own ambition, instead of promoting what our playerbase likes - it's your fault, you couldn't bring what we prefer on the table. I dislike how you use the word 'kid' in almost every sentence and blame the consumer for the mess you caused yourself, because in the end it does not excuse you from doing nothing, but you choose to complain about the playerbase endlessly anyway. So if you don't like the kids then why don't you attract the playerbase that you want to entertain? You think that the canon is good, just because you spent effort on it and when the player doesn't like it, you call him a child. It doesn't work like that. You're so full of yourself it's astounding. Just because you spent hours on CRP you think that the playerbase suddenly owes you something in return - sure, activity is good, but it's not enough.

C:RP is boring and absolutely hostile to a newcomer. You must apply for a faction or magical power/suck dicks/whatever to get some sort of recognition or an unique trait. It's actually quite impossible to get anywhere without doing the former, as said by the poster above me.

It's a fight you can't win. You did bad/not enough with Crussaria. The end.

Pretty much just got a bit aggrivated about some people, really doesn't matter now though since I quit and I think most the other team is not doing or quiting anything but ohhhhh well. Thing is thought Crussaria and the general medevial theme is not generally fond of in the gmod roleplaying community so combine that with the rest of the problems I think really even if he places new people in its not gonna make it a big difference.
All I am saying about the canon really is I want to do something with it just I didn't bother as much and I wanted to develop ingame but no one played enough to really develop it so that kind of died out with the second time we started playing, well in reality third time. Its just annoying when players say they played and no one joins then we join on and then no one joins then they start complaning about it.
All HGN really is right now is a leech war between the servers. Majority didn't like what we did here on Cru and we failed on many parts so we lost leech war. Seems to happen to the majority of servers, look at fallout for example, it got killed then revied atleast 5 or 6 times and you got kicked out of adminstration Jake( I am not saying it was wrong or right.) then like 10 other people got kicked then new admins then those admins got removed. I garntee its gonna happen again shortly and a new patch of goons gonna be in and then the cycle continues, SRP is HGN's main baby and only stable baby atm.

Paintcheck

What you don't see in that conversation is me telling silver to find a nw SV for half an hour. I said a few posts ago that obviously things were wrong and I can't fix it so Jake, Spades, and everyone else in this topic can stop beating that dead horse. Since none of you have.said anythng helpful I'll be locking this again.