How Can We Improve Your Crussaria Roleplay Experience?

Started by Silver Knight, 14-08-2012

Silver Knight

How Can We Improve Your Crussaria Roleplay Experience?

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Jared47

Crafting, really, is the highest thing up there for me. It's not that big of a priority for me, I mean, we can make plenty of things already. But for a lot of items, we have to contact admins to get things. Like I said, it's not too bothersome, but it'd just, like the thread title says, improve my Crussaria Roleplay Experience.

Nothing else besides that really bugs the hell outta' me. I do wish there was another siege event like the one we had against that small demon-occupied town on the last Crussaria, but that's just me.

EDIT: Oh, and the lore.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Jared47 on 16-08-2012
Crafting, really, is the highest thing up there for me. It's not that big of a priority for me, I mean, we can make plenty of things already. But for a lot of items, we have to contact admins to get things. Like I said, it's not too bothersome, but it'd just, like the thread title says, improve my Crussaria Roleplay Experience.

Nothing else besides that really bugs the hell outta' me. I do wish there was another siege event like the one we had against that small demon-occupied town on the last Crussaria, but that's just me.

You say improve crafting but don't specify any actual improvements other than greater avaliablity of things to craft.

Jared47

Quote from: Last.Exile on 16-08-2012

You say improve crafting but don't specify any actual improvements other than greater avaliablity of things to craft.

I'm not saying fix it now, or to add more items, maybe later. I'm saying, at some point, it'd be nice to have the things that the menus say we can make actually craftable. Many are bugged, or many of the processes to make them are bugged. I like it though, and it's fun to work for an item and achieve it, and to obviously role play creating what you make. Plus, the way it is, people's equipment isn't all steel swords and chain mail. But personally, I do prefer alchemy, so I'm looking forward to when that becomes bigger.

So, my apologies, I meant to say, I think the crafting that we already have available should be improved.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Jared47 on 17-08-2012
Quote from: Last.Exile on 16-08-2012

I'm not saying fix it now, or to add more items, maybe later. I'm saying, at some point, it'd be nice to have the things that the menus say we can make actually craftable. Many are bugged, or many of the processes to make them are bugged. I like it though, and it's fun to work for an item and achieve it, and to obviously role play creating what you make. Plus, the way it is, people's equipment isn't all steel swords and chain mail. But personally, I do prefer alchemy, so I'm looking forward to when that becomes bigger.

So, my apologies, I meant to say, I think the crafting that we already have available should be improved.

All recipies currently in the script do work. Some people have a hard time understanding that not all is done by pressing e on the entity, some are done by using "tan" or "smelt" on the items themselves while looking at the entity.