Grey Hunters

Started by Recreas, 10-01-2011

Recreas

Grey Hunters
A few men dressed in greyish clothes, their face coved by their hoods, a long bow and quiver binded on their back are standing in an alley.They're waiting for a man to give them their next assignment so that they can pay their rent and feed themselfs from the pay they rightfully earned.

They are mercenaries, they earn their money by working for those that pay.
They are rangers and like to kill with bow and arrow. They try to master archery and will keep training untill they never miss, and even then they shall continue their training. When it comes to close range combat these rangers have their sword to defend themself. They will almost everything, from ambushing a group of bandits for a lord or defending the castle from an ork invasion aslong as the pay is high enough.

They Grey Hunters will never tell anybody who their clients are and will be loyal untill the job is done, they shall never betray a fellow hunter and will listen to advise from the more experienced ones. All apprentices will not take jobs without guidance from a ranger or above.

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
                                                  Ranks                                                         
                                                          Captain (Leader)
                                                          Ranger(Experienced Ranger/mercenarie)
                                                          Hunter ( The normal ranger/mercenarie)
                                                          Apprentice (The new recruits)
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Faction Relations
The Grey Hunters will remain neutral to all unless being payed to turn hostile to a faction/person.
If attacked by a faction/person the Grey Hunters will also turn hostile against that.
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
                                                                     Roster       
Great Hunter: Recreon Netherstone| |HGN|Recreas |

Ranger: Henry Folston| |HGN|-=|TheAndyShandy|=- |

Hunter:

Apprentices:                                       

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

jaik

Grey?
Why not Green Hunters?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dug

Quote from: Jake on 10-01-2011
Grey?
Why not Green Hunters?

I've thought of the same.

Recreas

Quote from: Jake on 10-01-2011
Grey?
Why not Green Hunters?

I thought grey was more a neutral color, something between black and white. And I guess that Grey Hunters sounds better than Green Hunters.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

jaik

Then where does the like for green is coming from?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Recreas

Green is a good camouflage color when making for example an ambush in the woods. Grey or black would have been spotted easier though now I come to think of it. In the city greyish colors would indeed do better.

lolKieck

Quote from: Recreas on 10-01-2011
Green is a good camouflage color when making for example an ambush in the woods. Grey or black would have been spotted easier though now I come to think of it. In the city greyish colors would indeed do better.
As you said, you guys are neutral, grey is good in both city and the woods, and even in snow (but not so good).
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Recreas

Quote from: lolKieck on 10-01-2011
Quote from: Recreas on 10-01-2011
As you said, you guys are neutral, grey is good in both city and the woods, and even in snow (but not so good).
Fair enough, I'll edit the story a bit so we're all happy.

Turkey

Why not orion, That would fit cannon perfectly.