EVENT :D

Started by Cutch, 13-10-2011

Cutch

We are having an event Sunday at around 600PM EST. All I will reveal is that it will establish characters as figureheads of factions and if you want to be a really cool guy, show up.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

KingArthur

We are also being more lenient, so you can be the person you want to be this time around.

Paintcheck

Will try to be there woot

Tom

Time to port my favorite faction into yet another RP >:D
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Chrono

Looking forward to this.

Archaeon

I'm tard and confus, can I come too or was it that you still need access?

Cutch

It is public.

-Blake/Last Exile

Paintcheck

Assuming the Gmod update comes out today and fixes the borked server, when is this event being moved to?

jaik

Quote from: Paintcheck on 17-10-2011
Assuming the Gmod update comes out today and fixes the borked server, when is this event being moved to?

Garry isn't going to fix RadScript for HGN, are you stupid?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Paintcheck

Quote from: Jake on 17-10-2011
Quote from: Paintcheck on 17-10-2011

Garry isn't going to fix RadScript for HGN, are you stupid?

Silver said yesterday he was having dll issues not issues with the script, moron. That's from the Valve update (from a few days ago) or something else, not the Gmod update (which has published fixes all over the place). Or at least this is what he told several of us in Teamspeak yesterday.

In summary you are a fucking idiot who doesn't know what the actual problem with the server is and just assumes it's from the Gmod update that broke various scripts (which from what Silver said yesterday is not the issue) or Silver has a different problem now than what he told us he had yesterday (which very well might be the case since all the servers are online). Either way, you're a dumbass.

Cutch

EVENT IS RESCHEDULED TO THIS SUNDAY 1800 GMT -5

-Blake/Last Exile

Steven :D

Quote from: Cutch on 19-10-2011
EVENT IS RESCHEDULED TO THIS SUNDAY 6:00 GMT -5
Fixed for you people who don't know what that means.

ThY

11 oclock for us brits? That's not fair.
I'm sure theres time to host this a bit earlier.

Cutch

I can host it a little earlier Sunday. How does 2100 GMT(900PM) sound? That'd be 2PM for us Americans.

-Blake/Last Exile

KingArthur

I dont think I can come, my little cousin is getting christened and i got chosen to be the god father

ThY

Quote from: Cutch on 21-10-2011
I can host it a little earlier Sunday. How does 2100 GMT(900PM) sound? That'd be 2PM for us Americans.
I think that would be perfect; thanks!

Gonztah

11 Pm for me. Oh well I could still come.

Cutch

The event date is somewhat open to change as we would be missing a large portion of our staff in the current state.

-Blake/Last Exile

Tom

I can't make it at 2 PM, I scheduled a meeting for that time.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Madcombat

Since I am shitty with times, can anyone tell me exactly when the event is for me (GMT).
Also any more infomation for us apart from "Its gonna be kick ass guys"?

Cutch

Basically we were planning on setting up factions, setting out rules for characters, etc.

So then we can get the real fun going.

Anyway, I'm no longer certain if we can run the event as apparently there is no concrete time for both Euro and US players.

-Blake/Last Exile

Paintcheck

Doing it on Saturday would increase time flexibility since the next day wouldn't be a school day.

Frostee

Tonight would be nice.

Cutch

Would anyone be good for in another hour or so? Its either that or the next time we can do it is next Saturday.

-Blake/Last Exile

Madcombat

Well, for me I dont have collage for a week, I believe this is the same with everyone else like ThY (Might be wrong) due to half term.

For me right now, when it happens isnt a problem as long as it occurs during the week.  Hope you come to a decent orginised date that works out fairly for us all.