EVENT :D

Started by Cutch, 13-10-2011

Cutch

The Euro players will just have to make do with a time easier for Americans. We will be trying to organize it on a Saturday or Friday night, as to make it easier for you all, but there is not much we can do as HGN spans over several time zones and all of the currently active Crussaria admins are in American timezones.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Silver Knight

I have to work through half term. Fuck you all. :/ Don't make events collide with halloween btw.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Paintcheck

Halloween is on Monday this year so Saturday is probably the best option.

Cutch

EVENT SATURDAY 600PM EST. EURO PLAYERS, THIS IS ON THE WEEKEND FOR A REASON. LIFE ISN'T FAIR.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Steven :D

Quote from: Cutch on 28-10-2011
EVENT SATURDAY 600PM EST. EURO PLAYERS, THIS IS ON THE WEEKEND FOR A REASON. LIFE ISN'T FAIR.
Okay dad

KingArthur

weeetttwwwttt

jaik

Quote from: KingArthur on 28-10-2011
weeetttwwwttt

oh ok that answers everything
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Madcombat

So what time is that for GMT players such as myself?

jaik

Quote from: Madcombat on 29-10-2011
So what time is that for GMT players such as myself?

11pm

Archaeon

Argh, I thought it was at 02, not 00 for me.

Paintcheck

Hopefully the event goes well. I'm in Virginia playing water polo (and lacking internet other than my phone)

Madcombat

Ok, so not much happened apart from a "Where are you from and what do you like to do." at the start, I am not too sure what happened after though I assume nothing happened due to lack of turn ups, we only had 6 people arrive and from what I hear there was only going to be a battle event.

Theres much room for improvement next time, I would've been happy for a wise old man to arrive in the town to explain what is to come and what is to pass in the future as well as to predict the future and end to some of our characters, I think the main problem due to lack of attention on the server also is because the community is split in three catagorys being Stalker, Crussaria and Fallout roleplay, quite frankly I believe although some of you may not agree but if you wish to bitch and moan and disagree due to having a skirt around your waists, I think we need to make the events have much more of a impact on the world/story and players rather then "OH A TROLL WALK INTO OUR FOREST WE H4X SLASH AND K1LL AND WE HERO NAOW", no, it needs to make a impact, we need more mystery to the roleplay and more exploration within' the lore of the story. 

I hope this is taken into consideration, what has been said is true, people NEED TO GET INVOLVED rather then focus on administration.  Lets hope the future for crussaria gets better.

jaik

Fallout roleplay

It died soon after I got banned from it.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Jake on 30-10-2011
Fallout roleplay

It was dead several months before that.

Plunger

Quote from: Paintcheck on 31-10-2011
Quote from: Jake on 30-10-2011
Fallout roleplay

It was dead several months before that.
I know right? Who would of guessed removing all the active admins, and major factions would backfire so badly. It was a surprise to me.