Detailed Lore

Started by Pink!, 29-01-2012

Pink!

It took me around two hours to navigate our complicated, irritating Lore, and figure out what was what; there's deleted threads or blank ones, old tidbits, arguments, and disagreements.

I'm considering creating a simple Wiki page, or pages, for the lore. A complete, set in stone guide, and something so that if someone magically retrieves a character, it can be countered with a simple line of, "such a race does not exist." Something to restrict people, while still giving them some degree of freedom.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

jaik

Quote from: Pink! on 29-01-2012
Wiki
We used to have a wiki in HGN, was hilarious indeed. For some weird reason I believe that yours will suffer quite the same fate.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Pink!

... Ah, right. I see your point; however, a detailed guide to the lore would be very useful.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Pink! on 29-01-2012
... Ah, right. I see your point; however, a detailed guide to the lore would be very useful.

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/crussaria-lore-history/crussaria-lore-(official)/

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Pink!

I am stupid. Suggestion, though. Clean up all the old threads, and have one, clear forum? Aside from this category/forum, which is mostly about current IC happenings and events, rather than, 'your character could be from -these- towns that have -this- history'.

I hope I'm making sense.

Ravanger

I was waiting for Ian to contact Tom and begin makeing more cannon and posting the nice lore he had made...Well that never happened.

Madcombat

Quote from: Ravanger on 30-01-2012
I was waiting for Ian to contact Tom and begin makeing more cannon and posting the nice lore he had made...Well that never happened.

What was the lore regarding?  Maybe I can try make it happen?

Pink!

One thing I really wanna do is give details regarding some of the props. There's some statue ones in the pack that are really cool.

Tom

Ian never gave me any of his lore.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Pink!

Quote from: Tom on 31-01-2012

Ian never gave me any of his lore.

Did Ian leave? :(

Paintcheck

Yeah I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for him. Pretty sure he's done.

What Lore are you waiting for from him, specifically?