Demons and Church's.

Started by whyku, 30-01-2012

whyku

Well, there has been a lot of demons and people blessed by demons running about the church. Whats with that?

Holy Ground? Just want someone to clear this up.

Scipio

A church is a place of praising, the 'demons' have beliefs too.

whyku

Yes, we are talking about demon worshipers not people praying to the gods. The church is a place for the gods not demons.

Also if that doesn't work, can't the church be neutral grounds? The demon worships kill and beat people there how can that be called a church?

Zstan

QuoteThe demon worships kill and beat people there how can that be called a church?

What the hell?

When did this happen?

Genesis

Seems like every single person in Crussaria is a demon now, and just about every time I walk into the Church I find a new guy being beat to death.

Pink!

If we're in any kind of fantasy, no demon-blessed person/demon should be able to set foot in a church.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Paintcheck

Quote from: Pink! on 30-01-2012
If we're in any kind of fantasy, no demon-blessed person/demon should be able to set foot in a church.

That is what I have been telling people as well.

The problem is Ravanger allowed absolute idiots to be in his demon cult and they are continuing to show their incompetence by being the Black Hand again. I talked to Rav about it and he said he'd straighten them out. Otherwise I will just ban them.

Madcombat

Well children, thats why Dragunsurn is hunting every Tainted Crussarian down.  Soon there wont be many.

Yesterday took Owl out.

Pink!

On a more pressing note, it's sad how many people don't know the major tropes of fantasy.

Demons are susceptible to holy magic and places.
Vampires can't go out in the daylight.
Elves are -CON -STR / +AGI +CHA.

Madcombat

Quote from: Pink! on 31-01-2012
On a more pressing note, it's sad how many people don't know the major tropes of fantasy.

I think you'll find its because the Shrine to Tioen is in the secret area when it should be in the unused town that no one ever uses being Tarrens Point or the Crypt.  Hell, theres a nice point in the crypt where the shrine can be.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Pink! on 31-01-2012

It's sad how few people care enough to read canon/notice that stuff but it's Gmod, what do you expect? Everyone just wants to make the next Dovahkin and fuck what everyone else is trying to do.

Pink!

If people do silly things in front of me, I've noticed I get mad.

ThY

Quote from: Genesis on 30-01-2012
Seems like every single person in Crussaria is a demon now, and just about every time I walk into the Church I find a new guy being beat to death.
100%. I always go on and see gangs of somehow authed demon cult group things walking around attacking everyone in public, even in Stormhelm.

Paintcheck

The only current demons I know of that should be demons are Ravanger (Jeableno or whatever it is) and Plunger (Paciscor). Since Plunger is in Australia and his timezone doesn't match up with anything it's probably not him doing it.

I'd bet money the idiots you saw were part of Ravanger's cult.

Madcombat

Quote from: Paintcheck on 31-01-2012
The only current demons I know of that should be demons are Ravanger (Jeableno or whatever it is) and Plunger (Paciscor). Since Plunger is in Australia and his timezone doesn't match up with anything it's probably not him doing it.

*Cough* Your forgetting Tormentor who is a hybrid because he is also a lich lord.

whyku

Quote from: Madcombat on 01-02-2012

*Cough* Your forgetting Tormentor who is a hybrid because he is also a lich lord.

Madcombat

Quote from: whyku on 01-02-2012

Those are the three origional demons in the first place.  You never see Pacisor so you might as well cut it down to two, now thats only two active origional demons that are played most of the time, diffrence is I've got a character to play as that isnt a Demonic.  And I dont aim to make other demons but make a world of death (IC'ly).  Either way as I've stated, those Demons are getting hunted down by a nice growing group.

KingArthur

A demon vampire werewolf lich cult leading power gaming knight that can control everything evil and can't die wizard.

Pink!

I hope the part-lich part-demon evil guy is an attempt at humor.

General Cole

Quote from: Pink! on 01-02-2012

With the batshit-crazy stuff we get on the server, I highly doubt it.

But yeah, the gods got pissed the hell off at the last demon to walk into the church. Y'all better run and go hide in the crypt from now on.

Plunger

I've only got control on to two people, one of them being Xin, so it wouldn't be my followers.

Madcombat

Wasnt a attempt at humor, I was being serious.  Some people should really read the back stories.  Anyhow, I recently did a ceremoney that involved the tranceferance of my characters souls into another body, leaving the demonic tainted soul behind.  The character is now a Pure Lich being.

Cutch

Quote from: Madcombat on 06-02-2012

Wasnt a attempt at humor, I was being serious.  Some people should really read the back stories.  Anyhow, I recently did a ceremoney that involved the tranceferance of my characters souls into another body, leaving the demonic tainted soul behind.  The character is now a Pure Lich being.
Well... I think we all know what everyone is thinking about that.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Scipio

Get out of here

Paintcheck

Dead server is dead.

Made me sad. Guess if there's no gear to whore people don't want to play. Oh well.