Demons and Church's.

Started by whyku, 30-01-2012

Madcombat

Quote from: Paintcheck on 07-03-2012
Dead server is dead.

Made me sad. Guess if there's no gear to whore people don't want to play. Oh well.

Its only dead if people cant be asked to invite friends with patience, seriously thats all people have to do.

-OR-

Create a date we should all hit the server and play, simple.

General Cole

Quote from: Madcombat on 08-03-2012
Quote from: Paintcheck on 07-03-2012
Dead server is dead.

Made me sad. Guess if there's no gear to whore people don't want to play. Oh well.

Its only dead if people cant be asked to invite friends with patience, seriously thats all people have to do.

-OR-

Create a date we should all hit the server and play, simple.

I'm good with that plan if you coordinate it on the weekend. Otherwise a lot of people wont come, me included.

Paintcheck

I was talking to some people last night about playing this week so maybe Friday a group will be on but no promises.

Paintcheck

General Cole, Chippy, and I sat on the server for a good several hours (mostly them two as I was doing work but I was on for at least an hour and a half). Where were you all?

Madcombat

It was hardly arranged Paintcheck, I only made the post about it 3 posts up, and only you and General Cole replied to it.  Best way to do it correctly is to make a new thread and gain attraction that way.  Besides, I doubt we'll need to do it since activity is about to rise this week.