Crussarria Offical Map Design

Started by Silver Knight, 05-01-2009

Silver Knight

The circles are trees, it's just a basic plan, not the final design, if you feel anything should be there, or it's missing, please do comment.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Deathcon

Will there be a church in the town for my priesthood?

Turnkey

Make a forest in the middel, roads to different places have to cross the forest. where bandits are waiting for their prey. >:D

Moordact

Looks great and good organised
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

Locke

***Breaks out his hammer***

Fuck yeah! This is easy, I'll start on some farms and shit.

Sickness

Will there be any mountains?
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Lone Soldier

I will be starting out of a farm. Also, Will peaple be fricken raiding farmers? I think that that is unessecery.
<:: Leve Koslev|Alive|Prof. Issac's apprentice|Strong::>

I fukin luv gunz so plz i kno i lie in my uh ecologiste app butte i luv them so plz still dun ban me, kthxbai

Rohok Teyar: [OOC]: Happens with every gun. o_O The inventory is fucked up the ass like an african giraffe in the amazon.

Plunger

People will be raiding farmers like minges, but the good players will probably kill them or they will be banned.

Tunddruff

OR We make it so TO STEAL Plant entities you make it a swep. That you have to be a thief or Bandit to use. Like that makes sense. AMIRIGHT

Plunger

Yeah, You steal a farmers crops.

Locke

We should have a "harvesting swep" used to pick up whatever you grew. Like in stranded gamemode, but you use the Swep instead of Use. You can buy the swep, and farmers spawn with it. It is non-droppaple. Better and more expensive ones harvest more.

USE THIS IDEA DARN IT.

Royz

Hmm, I'm going to start working on a few hammer things.

(Farm and maybe the ruins of a castle for the orcs)

mrd

Got started, done with this in about 5 minutes. I swear to god, if you post one suggestion thinking this is the final map, I am going to tear you a new asshole <_________<

Genocide

How about a Cave right next to the castle for the pure reason of mineing and mabye a water fall with a secret of sorts in it ^_^ just my two cents.
"Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group."

Cutch

too bad there isn't an ocean, so then there could be pirates. Plus you could have the Crussarian Navy and RP that shipments of goods are coming and going.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Silver Knight

It's wip, we are considering it...

Blake.H

Quote from: ?Silver Knight?

The circles are trees, it's just a basic plan, not the final design, if you feel anything should be there, or it's missing, please do comment.

Paint.NET much?

Annnyway - Make like a blacksmiths like somewhere in the forest.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Silver Knight

Players will be able to craft there own weapons at anvils, anvils will be objects you can pick up.. but take a certain amount of your inventory up..

Blake.H

Quote from: †Silver Knight† Players will be able to craft there own weapons at anvils, anvils will be objects you can pick up.. but take a certain amount of your inventory up..
Why, There is a blacksmiths guild, all stuff should go through them.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Silver Knight

Not really, blacksmithing is a class, not really a faction, but we shall see.

foreverthesickestkid

I am more excited then you for this AAAAHHHH @$;;?!,,!&;()(($@&;/~~???+#]\>!? GIVE ME NOW
Characters:

Military Recruitment Officer // Christofer Brock
Trader // Maksym Smirnovoych Ctol
CCA.C18-UNION.75160 // Jakob Turman

Silver Knight

Learn a skill, and help us then, it makes it all that bit faster.

foreverthesickestkid

well i dont know coding or anything like that, but if you ever need someone for something else i could totally help out
Characters:

Military Recruitment Officer // Christofer Brock
Trader // Maksym Smirnovoych Ctol
CCA.C18-UNION.75160 // Jakob Turman

MattyK

The Bare hands of my Mapping...
Flicking through Tutorials as i speak, those walls are three times the size of a Player.
Learning Concave Corners and Displacements...
You have yourself a very Influenced mapper.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Hotstarr

The placements of the village, port, and bridge, as well as the road, remind me of md_redux.

Anyhoo, I'd like to help with making some basic map designs, or going in hammer to work on the maps.