Crussaria: So what do YOU think i should be working on?

Started by Silver Knight, 16-02-2011

lolKieck

Quote from: Turkey on 29-05-2011
Quote from: Poopship on 29-05-2011
Skuuuumaaa!

Stop necroing in this thread. My god.
Nah, it's not necroing. He just posted 'bout 5 days after the last post.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Recreas

Could we all stop post farming here and just post if you actually have an idea now?
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Silver Knight

Quote from: Ralazo on 17-02-2011
Ability to create groups, AKA guilds. Making people able to form guilds when they're choosing to focus on a certain profession.
You could add some structure to it and make a roster, guild of the blacksmiths, guild of the lumberjacks.
Just an idea.

I want to make an enhanced group system, which allows ranks and permissions per member. Kinda like wow.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Blazer232

I brought this topic back to life. And maybe you could start a private Beta server for Crussaria?

Blackflunk

Making somekind of walls/mountain in the sides of the map, making us unable to look straight out in the skybox.
Ladies, please.

Steven :D

Quote from: Blackflunk on 17-07-2011
Making somekind of walls/mountain in the sides of the map, making us unable to look straight out in the skybox.
Alpha[/b map is an Alpha.

irondeity

As time consuming as it is, I believe the map(s) and settings should receive a slightly larger margin of attention, to give players something unique and letting players delve deeper into immersion. (as Paint originally said.). The SWEPs are not as important at the moment and can be tested at a later date, IMO.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Chrono

I agree with irondeity, work more on the map, give it more attention to it, work more on the canon etc.
weapons, suits and other items, we dont need them right now (I dont think we got item hungry kids in the alpha right now)so yeah,work more on the map and canon.

Romka

I think that the map itself could use a lot of work, like stated before, it could use borders to avoid skybox edges like in flatgrass and also some tall mountains would be nice, with some huts or cave systems and the idea of the dungeons and instances being on the map was epic aswell. I'd like to see that be worked on first, after the map has been grinded to perfection, I'd suggest trying to get the canon working and get some military/army going. Also the house system, advance the environment to a truly magnificent medieval world, by adding more "better" looking clothing, to indicate royalty, not just peasants, bandits and soldiers, but patricians, nobles etc.

After this is all done, working on items would be the next priority, I was thinking of making metal armor slow your character down and slow the rate of attack, but also provide more protection from arrows and melee weapons and such, like lets say someone hits you with a wooden club or wooden arrow, it would have no effect whatsoever, apart from a little dizziness and blunts in the armor. But lets say a sharp iron arrow is let loose, it would piece the armor. Also what would be nice is the combat system like in Age of Chivalry, to make the battles more fun and realistic, instead of running circles around eachother trying to stab one another. Also planting wheat seeds or plants would be nice, or fishing like from Gmod Fishing or Obsidian Conflict, also some randomly spawned NORMAL looking wolf npcs so people can hunt them for meat and leather and fur and what not, maybe even claws. Also about mining, nougats of gold or metal should be put into deep underground tunnels, that are often filled with monsters, the higher the cost of the mineral, the more monsters guard it, to make getting resources actually difficult and dangerous and a long process, to extend the RP and actual fear. Next up, woodcutting, you could just get the SWEP and go swinging at a PROPER tree, the more flimsy the tree, the lower quality wood you get and the less you get wood overall, also swinging an axe at a tree all day is tiresome work, so it would also have to take large amounts of stamina, when using the axe, it also has to take a long time to chop a tree down, it's difficult. Then the wood should be processed by a craftsman or in a sawmill for building or crafting materials, everything should be connected.

I'll post again later when I get more ideas, but these are just ideas so don't judge me for them please and don't start fights over this, thanks! ;)

jaik

Ideas suggested above do not make the roleplay any better, people will grind and level their characters instead.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

To note i did an update yesterday with several new suits, changed the models you spawn as, added a spider entity, added a cheap iron dagger for peasants who should not be heavily armed. The dagger is using a new weapon base i just made but so far it's looking good.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Romka

I was also thinking, could we have like two towns and each requires supplies from the other to remain stable?
This would encourage merchants and caravans and town to town trading, also gives bandits a chance to rob supplies etc.

GeneralGold

Quote from: Romka on 22-07-2011
I was also thinking, could we have like two towns and each requires supplies from the other to remain stable?
This would encourage merchants and caravans and town to town trading, also gives bandits a chance to rob supplies etc.

If that is able to work, I think it is a great idea. A trade system that HAS to rely on people. So if they cancel the trade, the other town goes through a recession or.. something you know?
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away