Crussaria Q & A Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 10-01-2011

Silver Knight

Due to the wide amount of questions through chat, pms and the like im opening this thread to help answer questions you might have about Crussaria. I will try and answer them as best i can but nothing too-out-of-the-box please. Popular asked questions will be added bellow.

Q:How rare is magic?:
A:Magic is very scarce in Crussaria. Everyone has the potential to unlock their inner magic but it is very hard to do so. It takes years of patience and even so it depends on the character. Magic is a essence not of the world of Crussaria it belongs in the Demonic universe and when demons open portals, tunnels or gates to the world the magic seeps through into Crussaria. Not only this but the realm has also started removing wizards and mages.

All magic users are required to be a member of the Citadel (In most cases) and have a permit to use magic from the Citadel. Users who use magic and do not have a permit are considered a threat and are hunted down.

Q:What is the Citadel?
A:The Citadel is a key neutral location in Crussaria. It is where magical users go to train and serve the realm. They are neutral and play no part in the game of thrones. The citadel also trains maesters and other skillful folk. However Magic users are it's primary output.

Q:How do i gain my magical ability?
A:There will be applications soon enough it's early days still.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dug

QuoteQ:How do i gain my magical ability?
A:There will be applications soon enough it's early days still.

I just wanted to inform you. We have four mages at the moment.
At least, that's what I've been told.

OBrian

^ Wizards* And actually its two Master Wizards and 2 Apprentices.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

deluxulous

How are people that aren't donators or admins chosen to participate in the Alpha?

Paintcheck

Quote from: PistolKid on 10-01-2011
How are people that aren't donators or admins chosen to participate in the Alpha?

Ask and ye shall receive in most cases.

Yorty

Quote from: Paintcheck on 10-01-2011
Quote from: PistolKid on 10-01-2011

Ask and ye shall receive in most cases.

*Ask*

Cutch

Many people have asked me if their friends(HGN members) can join, most of which I say yes to.

Also, I edited the FAQ a bit.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

irondeity

For future references: What possible religion(s) might there be? I know thats still a few steps down the road however.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Silver Knight

Quote from: irondeity on 11-01-2011
Q: For future references: What possible religion(s) might there be? I know thats still a few steps down the road however.

A:Crussaria has a christian theme (Churches and the like) However they worship several gods like in oblivion. No gods are totally confirmed yet however each has their own personality, traits and disposition. An example here would be Rholl'or is the lord of light and fire.

Turkey

Q:Why can't donator status carry over, It's going to be a pain for everyone to redonate, Maybe like, A discount for people that have previously donated.

Paintcheck

Especially since in the donator info thread it was stated that a donation is a donation to HGN and not to a specific server. Plus it seems like Crussaria is a bit of a rip since $20 only gets you one flag where in STALKER $20 got you bandit, merc, estalker, and sucker flags.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Turkey on 11-01-2011
Q: Why can't donator status carry over, It's going to be a pain for everyone to redonate, Maybe like, A discount for people that have previously donated.

A: Donations are to keep the server alive. It's not a commercial endevour.

Quote from: Paintcheck on 11-01-2011
Especially since in the donator info thread it was stated that a donation is a donation to HGN and not to a specific server. Plus it seems like Crussaria is a bit of a rip since $20 only gets you one flag where in STALKER $20 got you bandit, merc, estalker, and sucker flags.

There will be more flags avaliable but Goblin is the only one for experienced for now.

Rhyom Guther

Q: What is the IP to the server

Ragolution

Q: What's the real reason Crussaria has taken the development forefront? I find it hard to believe there isn't Fallout resources lurking around.

Cutch

@Rhyom Guther:

The server is currently restricted to donators(which you are) and trusted members, but it is
69.162.76.236:27017

@Ragolution

While I do understand your frustration, fallout would honestly NOT have come out any sooner had we not been developing Crussaria. Last Exile is working extremely hard, which I think we should all be proud of even if it isn't for a project some of us would prefer.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile