-Crussaria Flag List-

Started by whyku, 25-01-2012

whyku

I have been working on making a list of all the flags for Crussaria, I thought it would be easier to make a post and get some help!

-Flags-

A-
a-

B-
b-

C-Access to spawn vehicles.
c-Access to spawn chairs.

D-
d-

E-
e-

F-
f-

G-Access to the give ite,s.
g-

H-
h-

I-Observer
i-Access to spawn ragdolls.

J-
j-

K-
k-

L-
l-

M-
m-

N-
n-Access to spawn NPCs.

O-
o-

P-Sell Tools
p-

Q-Sell Drinks
q-Sell Food

R-Sell Armor
r-

S-
s-

T-Trader Menu/Access to buy and sell goods and weapons.
t-

U-
u-

V-
v-

W-
w-

X-
x-

Y-
y-

Z-
z-Sell Weapons

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-/charfallover

9-Werewolf

0-Cash Items

P p t - Phys, Prop, and Tooltrust

Will be updated when I can.

If you have any flags you know of please post in this format (Flag-What It does).
Also if you know a flag does not do anything post about it.
Please and thank you.

People who have helped so far.

Engerius
Paintcheck
King Arthur
Rδvanδger
Jake

Paintcheck

P p t is phys, prop, and tooltrust all of which are obsolete since Silver made that player based and not char based.

Zstan

Kind of sad that players have to figure out the flags instead of SK just posting them.

jaik

C   Access to spawn vehicles.
i   Access to spawn ragdolls.
c   Access to spawn chairs.
n   Access to spawn NPCs.
G   Access to the give items.
T   Access to buy and sell goods and weapons.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

whyku

Its also sad that everyone expects things from SK and the admins and not just do it there self instead of bitching. Yes there are somethings you need a admin or SK, but alot of the time you don't.

jaik

I'll post a complete list after I get myself to download the content.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

whyku

Thank you, that will help everyone alot. I shall update the list! :D Also can you post if one of the letters does nothing?

Thank you again Jake! :D

Paintcheck

Quote from: whyku on 26-01-2012
Its also sad that everyone expects things from SK and the admins and not just do it there self instead of bitching. Yes there are somethings you need a admin or SK, but alot of the time you don't.

Some of us have better things to do then go flag by flag (both caps and lowercase as well as digits) and attempt to figure out what they do that way, especially when Silver could have this list done in 5 seconds and posted in the admin board.

whyku

Quote from: Paintcheck on 26-01-2012
Quote from: whyku on 26-01-2012

Some of us have better things to do then go flag by flag (both caps and lowercase as well as digits) and attempt to figure out what they do that way, especially when Silver could have this list done in 5 seconds and posted in the admin board.

I am talking about everything not just this. Non-admins should try and do a few things also. That is all I am saying.