Crussaria Administration Application Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 09-01-2009

Silver Knight

Judging by you viewing this page, im assuming you want to apply for admin, correct?

Being a Admin is like a job, i hire you, to work, you recieve some benifits, i just want to make this straight, this is not a leisure park or some epic bonus. This is a job, and if your not giving good results, i will fire you. This is a job, voluntary, with benifits, think before you apply here.

I review your application, and if i feel your up to the task, i will review your progress, as a gamer on the servers, a person in general and see if your Admin material, if your not, you will never know. I do not write "accepted" or anything, i will approach you and offer you the job. I only look at people who have posted a application, so don't go all emo and say "i don't wanna do a application now, becuase you have to"

If you think it's funny to post a one word application, expect a "Idiot" title, or even a ban, this is a serious application, for a serious position in our community. It's about Quality not Quantity.

It's your job to moderate the server, your sacrifice your playtime, to do this, you need to learn to balance out your Admining and your Gaming on the server. To apply, you also need to be in the HGN Clan first, we do not allow outsiders, please apply in the HGN Clan forum.

COPY AND PASTE THE BELOW FORMAT INTO A NEW REPLY

Your Real Name:

Steam friends name:

Steam ID:

How old are you?:

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc):

Your Timezone:

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc:

Why do you want to become an admin?:

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?:

How dedicated to HGN are you?:

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server:

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Tea

Your Real Name: Private Information (If your an understanding person you would respect my reasons for keeping my real name concealed.)

Steam friends name: [HGN] Mr. Tea

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17241863

How old are you?: 15

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): America

Your Timezone: GMT -8

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Various dark rp/sandox servers that dont exist anymore, a few of my own and here.

Why do you want to become an admin?: I want another chance, before i didnt know any of the "official" admins rules, so i had to rely on silver for permission to do anything, mostly ending up kicking and thats all.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: Everyone has a chance, and if im one of those "everybody" then i hope i can.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: VERY, Late Nights, Constantly on the server (Old STALKER server), mostly in vent and im a frequent user on the forums.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: Id thank you, Ask about the rules, take a good look at how things work and what people like, kick/ban someone who is annoying the server or dis obeying the rules, show everyone im a cool guy and understanding instead of "That asshole admin". Basically this time, i dont want to mess up.

Fluffy

Your Real Name: Tom

Steam friends name: [HGN] Major Fluffy: 5th Fleet

Steam ID: 14915331

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): US America

Your Timezone: GMT Mountain Time

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I am a Super admin of GoDlY Server PHX, Wire, Stargate. i've also been a sub admin on Planet WCA.

Why do you want to become an admin?: To help out the community, thats mostly why. i also want to make sure there is a fun and lively RP going on all the time.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: Because i do have admin experience, and i have 2 years worth of RP experience. i have trained myself to look for minges, and to help other people when they need it. i do not just say your banned because i think your suspicious, i give them a warning, kick, then a ban.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: I am 90% dedicated, seeing as i still have to do things around the house. I am the TRO Raider Leader on the upcoming fallout RP, and i might become leader of the Akimbo Warriors (Crusseria RP) i was a devoted freedom member on Stalker RP. i try to do everything for the community. I'm also thinking about donating whenever i get enough spare money for it, because i want to keep the servers and community alive. I go on vent most of the time but im usually on the forums. i would start going on vent more.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: I would strive to be the best admin i could be. look for anyone who is dming, minging, or plain annoying the people. then warning, kick, then a ban. i would help anyone who asked it. i would show that we aren't all "asshole" admins just because you see some of them that were bad. And if allowed i would do events for people so that they get an extra kick out of the RP.

MattyK

Your Real Name: Matthew Kelch

Steam friends name: [HGN] MattyK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11144302

How old are you?: 16. (Close to 17, just another three months!)

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): UK

Your Timezone: +0 GMT. (Southwest Midlands)

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: A years experience with the WarServers.com Serverline.

Why do you want to become an admin?: Too many abusers and general assholes have come by this community, and generally fucked up STALKER RP. I want to be there to kick the first Minge before he can abuse, ban the first asshole before he spams, and generally be there fopr everybody's requests.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: Well, you obviously know me in Vent, I am responsable, respectable, and an overall niceguy. I also have a great sense of humor, and am well known by most of the community.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: Dedicated enough to be on their Ventserver every day. And happy to come ingame whenever Silver calls. (Within Reason)

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: Well firstly... Flags, then TT, and then possible grievances, other than that just keeping an eye on everything, and trying to further the Canon that one chapter more. I will be there when somebody calls, and that little "Blahblahblah has been banned" will apear in your chatbox when the lag kicks up.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Zaki

Your Real Name: Austin Eagon

Steam friends name: austinray

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11605357

How old are you?: 14

Your Timezone: Pacific

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Yes, at RRP, I was a Basic Admin.

Why do you want to become an admin?: So I can help out on the community more than I have been.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: I am extremely active, I can actually take jokes and disses, and I have morale, unlike some people on this server. I have attitude, I am always on unless at school or doing sports.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: Extremely, I am always here.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: I would spend 3/4 of my time admining about the server, observing the actions of players and deciding whether to ban people or not depending on what people think of the players (If they are minging, DMing, etc.).

(Yes I know, small application, its half arsed. But so what? You know who I am and how I act in certain situations).

Sheperd

Your Real Name: Eric Sheperd

Steam friends name: [HGN] Sheperd

Steam ID: STEAM_0_0_12157185

How old are you?: 16

Your Timezone: Mountain

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I had some admin in a server by a buddy of mines. I had admin in a Dods server which I was in. I host my own Gmod server on time to time and have admin on there. And a WoW Private server.

Why do you want to become an admin?: Because I love to help anything Im Apart of. I Lovethis community and would love to be more active and take more responsibility in here. And to help out the general population with problems and be able to stop DMing and problems which go on through out the server.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: Well I can tell you right now Im not the best candidate. But I have my strenghts just like everyone else. My strenghts are I have a strong sence of right and wrong. I know what is fair. I love helping people and I would try to do my best at learning the ropes. I Host a Gmod build server of my own on occation. (Normally when HGN servers are down.)

How dedicated to HGN are you?: Very, I have been very active, forums and servers. (I dont post on Forums all that often only when I have a strong opinion on something)

If I were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: Well I would put the problems of the population before my own. For instance someone needing Flags or Tool Trust, I would check the roster for proof and then give it to them or not. I would be even more active than I am now. I would watch over the general peopulation watching for any poor behavior. When I see someone Dming or somthing like that. I will give a warning most of the time depending on the severity of the offence. I would hand out a fair Ban or Kick.

Sickness

Your Real Name: Volo Zaranok (Volo is short for my full name)

Steam friends name: [HGN GA] ?i?KNe??

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7233314

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc):
America

Your Timezone: -6 GMT Central

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc:
Yeah, from Stalker rp in Roadside Picnic, in Hypergaming Network. Also from a couple of other old communities I used to be in. I'm still learning how to be a better admin, but also so people don't bitch at you after you kick/ban them.

Because I enjoyed being admin in Stalker Roleplay, and I don't want to lose that.

I try and help as much as I can. If an admin is needed in the server, I am there. If a server restart was needed, I made it happen.

I'm trying to be very dedicated to HGN, but currently this week, and next week I will be super busy, so that's why I am unactive a bit.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server:
I wouldn't be the hard ass admin, but sometimes I can get pissed off. I try to make sure people don't hate me after I kick them or ban them. I try and make sure people follow the rules.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Plunger

Your real name: Redacted

Steam friends name: Plunger

Steam ID: 0:0:13927190

How old are you?: Fifteen, Three months from sixteen.

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): United States of America

Your Timezone: Central ( -6 GMT)

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I was playing a 2D icon four years ago where I was one of the admins. It was called Cowed. I had to stop players from greifing (Random Killing to ruin role-plays.). The two other admins were Oasiscircle and Nategrant who along with me also helped develop the game.

I began playing another game called, Signora Legends, IT is a Japanese RPG game where the players use magic and swords much this game. I lead a group called Ryuu who stopped all the people from RKing (Random killing.) other players. We defated a big group called DUSK and now Ryuu is known by most in the game.

Also two years ago I lead a Counter Strike Warcraft 3 mod server for my clan, FN, used the server to train for all the clan matches and I moderated making sure no one from another clan tried to join the server. We began accepting clan member through the server and trained them there before accepting them into the clan. The clan went inactive a half a year ago when the owner of the clan moved.

I was also a respected member of the mercenary's clan that ran a modified Cake Script role-play of Gmod, It is much like this where you had to apply for a position to be a Civil Protection or Rebel. There was also the tool trust rule going on there. I went inactive from that server when my computer fried. I got a new laptop and that's when I found this forum and came here. Before I came here I tried to find the merc. server, but sadly it went down. The owner didn't get enough donation.

Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to help the community and this medieval server is going to be the first big new server for me since I've gotten my new laptop. I have experience being an admin from games that encouraged paragraph role-plays over small lines so I now what a good reason is for a kill. The ban is only used if they repeatedly do the same mistake. If a new player comes on and try's to kill a player, I'll ask him to stop, If he doesn't I'll kick him, If he comes back and starts again I'll ask him again, If he continues I'll ban him for sixty minutes, If he continues I'll have no choice to ban him for three hundred minutes or longer. I want to try and help the players role-play not punish them so they don't learn their lesson.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: I have a wealth of experience with medieval role-plays and only want the best for other players and role-players. I want to help the players play with their role-playing skills so there aren't more of the taco and banana style players. There aren't to many admins on in my time zone so when someone is on causing trouble they always get away with it. We need more or a difference in the time zones of this server and I would like to be one of them. If you don't pick me then you need to pick MattyK as an admin.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: I'm more dedicated then most are to their jobs, I've put this over schoolwork before. I'm considering donating money if I can scrape some up to keep this game running. I've been dedicated to all the games before, but most have either been shut down or discontinued by the owner or community. I want to show my dedication by helping the server. To help the server I want to help the new players by showing them how to play and what not to do when playing.

If I were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: I would warn the player if they are misbehaving, if they continue I would kick them, if they continue doing this I will warn them of a ban, If they do not stop I will ban them for 300 minutes. The severity of the situation will affect this though. If they are trying to ruin the server with the phygun (Which needs to be removed for non-tool trusts.) then I will proceed to the warn and ban and immediately.

Deathcon

Your Real Name:Antonio Ruiz

Steam friends name: death_con56

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9338595 02:35 98 0 active

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): USA

Your Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Yes, I was a super admin on The Zone, on Precinct 13, and was on of the Head admins on at a zombie mod clan called UM. Also was an admin at eGO. Also I an an admin on the SRP server and SB.

Why do you want to become an admin?:I want to be an admin to help enforce the rules because it seems to me during the US nighttime hours is when the UK admins log off and the Minges come on to ruin up or server. Also it seems we are in a shortage of admins and I would love to help out the community by adding my semi-limited admin expirience to the administration.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: Well I have a lot more expirience that some other people also I have been super admin at a few other RP so I know common RP problem that prop up from time to time.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: Well I have been with the community since near the beginning of the SRP server and I didn't leave after you took the SRP server down saying "You don't have SRP? FUCK YOU!." Also I never helped Wrinkles with his server on anything like that.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: I would carry out my admin task when someone needs my help. I will get both sides of the story and follow the steps for an admin. Warn,kick,ban.

Alek Kenenday

In-character name: Sir John

Steam friends name:[Roadside Picnic] Redneck

Steam ID:

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc):America

Your Timezone:Central

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Yes on multiple servers including half life 1 (about 5 different ones)

Why do you want to become an admin?: Because I want to prove that I am not a mingebag and that people need to stop knocking people down and trying to help them
I do not even want that high of an Admin I just want a simple admin to like give flag and kick and that's about it. I will help the new people instead of yelling at them
and making them leave the server.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: Because I have rped for 5 years and I want a chance to redeem myself and be an admin and instead of being an asshole
to help them

Judas

Your Real Name: Just call me Judas please.

Steam friends name: Judas Iscariot
Steam ID:Ill find it later.

Your Timezone:Central

Meh, Did some faction shit for military, used to superadmin on a Dark RP. Used to admin a CS:S, Used to admin a Build, used to admin a Gmod 9 Zombie server, used to admin a Zombie Master, Used to lead the CCA at S7, Used to be a DVL at Harmony, Used to be a EOW at HL2land, used to be a troll on TnB, Used to administrate a shitty RP forum.

Mainly so i can go into observe mode for the Grim Reaper, and so i can kick people that do shit like " LOLOMG GRI MREAPER ATTAACKKK!!!!! HIMM!!!!!!"
I'd probably help administrate shit in game as far as policing RP if you wanted me to....sorta fly around in observe mode and make sure people arent being idiots.

I have experience, and i love Roleplay.If youve heard me talk in vent about roleplay you know what im fucking talking about.
How dedicated to HGN are you?: Uhmm. 7 on a scale of 10. It aint trumpin my real life shit, but its trumping other games.

Observe mode. If you dont have it, get it. Whe ni adminned Dark RP observe mode was about the only thing that kept me sane. The ability to observe other peoples roleplay without them knowing it is fucking essential to determining if they are a minge.

RAPTOR

Your Real Name: David Andrade

Steam friends name: [HGN Ta]Nails

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6995104

How old are you?: 16 (turning 17 [Feb 2nd])

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): Australia

Your Timezone: GMT +10

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Was a Trial Admin For Stalker Roleplay,I enforced Laws and helped players with there Flags.

Why do you want to become an admin?: Enforce the Fairness of players and to moderate the Server from being spammed and so on.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: I was Trial admin before i had no problems and noone had problems with me before thus i think i can have another try.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: Im mostly Deticated,I check this communitys site every day for updates.I used to moderate plenty of forums so i have experience.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: Like any other person will do start roleplaying in a fair manner no disadvantagesto the users who are playing.Only Go on admin tasks if needed or important to the harm of the player or the server.
I chill quite often.

mrd

You fucking double niggers, stop posting. If it is not a app, do not post.

foreverthesickestkid

Your Real Name: John

Steam friends name: bowwibs

Steam ID: 0:1:5136873

Your Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Yes,
Admin Roles include 2 Dark RP servers, 2 CS 1.6 Server, 2 CS:S servers, 2 Call of Duty 3 servers,  3 Call of Duty 2 servers, 4 Call of Duty servers, 2 Call of Duty: United Offensive servers.

Tool Trust Roles (Requiring showmanship of excellent role play, activity, knowledge, and respect.): 1 S.T.A.L.K.E.R RP server, 2 Dark RP servers, Application for Serious HL2 RP was submitted and was told that it was a good percent I was going to be accepted however my computer broke at that time being unable to play. I also have TT in HGN's Stalker server.

Why do you want to become an admin?: I feel like I can really help out around the server, and keep it in A+ shape in which its potential is.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: My activity on the forums, and the server as well is very great. I have a acquired Role play skills that can only be learned over time (Ive been Garry's Mod Role playing for over 2 years). I'm a team worker, as well as a problem solver. Avoiding drama, mingeness etc is how I like to deal with issues. I am also a very mature person, which means a very mature & serious role player.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: Very dedicated, short and sweet.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: Well first of all, I don't base being an admin as banning everyone who causes a problem. I enjoy to talk to people, and work things out. Kicking is one thing, but banning is something that if its not a immediate threat/problem (aka: dm'ing and ignoring warnings, etc etc.) then banning is well needed. But in other problems, to me, it is necessary to speak to whoever is involved before any action is taken. I cant be on the server 24/7 promising you not one minge will enter the wonderful server, but I can promise you at least a 20/6  :)
Characters:

Military Recruitment Officer // Christofer Brock
Trader // Maksym Smirnovoych Ctol
CCA.C18-UNION.75160 // Jakob Turman

Blake.H

Your Real Name: Blake Haythornthwaite

Steam friends name: Longlostblake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19190275

How old are you?: 18ish, 22/02/1993

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): UK

Your Timezone: GMT +0

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I was, and still supposably am an Roleplay-Development Admin of TFS. But we decided to pull the plug on the server.

Why do you want to become an admin?: I would like to become an admin for several reasons:
-I would like to further my reputation on the server.
-I would like to help people out with problems.
-I'd like to be someone to look up to, give you a good feelin'
You know, general little things like that.

-I can make swift, good decisions based on evidence given.
-I can control myself, Rage-kicking and simlar things are a no-no.
-I wouldn't boast admin, act like im better than them.
-I'd try to keep mingery down to 0.01%
-I'm a generally all round friendly person - Unless provoked.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: 7 days a week norm - I got NO LIFE ;D

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

itsjustguy

Your Real Name: Mariss

Steam friends name: Itsjustguy

Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:15494519

How old are you?: 13

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): Latvia

Your Timezone: GMT +2

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc:Yes, i actually had my own build server with usual of 5 people average.(Ran on my PC).And i am a Server Mod. on the upcoming Biohazard RP and Forgotten world RP

Why do you want to become an admin?: I minge's.But only those who can't learn to rp or build.I have played lots of build and rp servers.And its really hard to find an admin online to get him to a server.So if i could be an admin, i know i could be there at the needed time and place.And i could kick the Random Dmers, Powers gamers,metagamers and of course capital retards who bitch around that there treated unfairly, but there the ones who flame us and verbal attack us.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: I don't feel like i should.People shouldn't be picked over another man because of words.Actions are more important than words.

How dedicated to HGN are you?:I am in the HGN Machinima Group

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server:I would probably mod. the server when i can for min. of 2-4 hours.And i would probably talk to people so they don't do it again.Its no point to ban or kick auto.You can always talk
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

keyfoot

Your Real Name: Cameron Burleson

Steam friends name: Keyfoot

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:12956620

How old are you?: 18

Your Timezone: (-6 Central)

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Ive been admin on several Counter Strike Source Servers, and on my buddies Melon Wars server before he went inactive.

Why do you want to become an admin?: There are often weird times when no admins are on, and people really fuck of in game, i find myself stuck in those situations wishing a admin was on, or wishing i had it myself to properly keep order. Ive always wanted a chance to prove myself, and given i wouldnt let anybody down.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: Well, I am a honest person, ive never betrayed clans ive joined, and never felt the need to. Some people get so caught up in E-Drama that they dont stop to realise, the whole point in being a admin is to make sure everyone is having fun the way the server is set up to. I feel i could accomplish this more then most. I Know alot about greek gods, history, medieval period, renaissance period, and i show great interest and knowledge in all types of lore and mystical creatures.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: Ive been playing on the servers for at least half a year, sadly i lost my internet, but once i got it back, i was up and playing on my favorite Stalker RP server :D HGN ^_^  Im often on the forums and on vent, and alot of you know me.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: First off, id read the rules, and memorize them. Then everytime i jumped on the computer id join vent, review the forums, and play, and fix any problems that arise ingame.

Zstan

Your Real Name: Zane Stanton

Steam friends name: |HGN| Zstan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14617863 03:50 118 0

How old are you?: 14

Your Timezone: MST *Mountain time*

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc:  I've only lead a faction on Olden RP.

Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to become a admin because most of the STALKER admins will be..well, on the STALKER server. I am a serious roleplayer and would like to help the Crussaria server in anyway possible. Dealing with minges when other admins aren't on etc..

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: I've been with HGN since (Nearly) the beginning of time besides my breaks and such. I would be dedicated to the Crussaria server, I have been waiting for this server to come out forever.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: Forever and always. I'll be here till the end.

I would waste most of the day (Not kidding) on the server moderating and watching for minges. I would keep RP going with events and quests, etc.. I will deal with OOC problems ( Unlike the other admins on STALKER who just kick you without saying anything.. )
I vow my time and effort to the awesomeness that is Crussaria..and HGN.

Cutch

Steam friends name: |HGN-CSS|McCutcheon[IcE]

Steam ID:

How old are you?: Twelve (September 26th, 1997)

Your Timezone: EST (GMT -5)

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I have administrated on Olden RP(six months), an old STALKER server(four months), I am the CO of the Insurgency RU, have been in several realism units as a server administrator.

Why do you want to become an admin?: Specifically for Crussaria, I love medieval RP. Its the reason I originally loved the idea of Olden before it turned into a furfest. I have been following Crussaria since I got back and its potential is amazing for the most premium of RP quality, even exceeding SRP.

-I am a well trusted member of the community.
-I know the canon because I plan on attempting to write a lot of it.
-Am commonly friendly towards new players.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: Once summer starts, I can be on near 24/7 on weekends, but during the school year, I got my girl, school, and work.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: I have a three strike rule. First strike, warning, second strike kick, third strike, 1-24 hour ban depending on the severity of the offense. I am willing to be nice as long as the offender is willing to be civil and respectful, and usually keep my composure even if things turn ugly.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

OBrian

Your Real Name: Patrick O'Brian

Steam friends name: Bodyguard, appears as O'Brian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4968914

How old are you?: 18, 19 in February

Your Timezone: EST, GMT -5

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I've served as an administrator on a number of different servers across several games including The Specialists Role-play, Day of Defeat Source, World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike Source and Garrysmod. Most of my administration experience has been on role-play servers on The Specialists which I've been doing for about 6 years now. As for leadership experience I am in ROTC and plan on enlisting after I graduate college.

Why do you want to become an admin?: I feel that I can contribute to the server and its enviornment to help make it a better place to role-play.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: To be honest I have no idea why you would, I have vast knowledge of role-play and understand the rules and process of it. I am extremely in-depth with character development and creativity in role-play and I accept innovation in role-play which some administrators do not. I have much previous experience administrating role-play servers however I've yet to attempt an application on HGN until Crussaria as I feel that I can dedicate much of my time and efforts more then on any other role-play server at HGN.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: To HGN I've been on and off, however I've waited many many months for Crussaria and I've said to many people that when the server releases I will be living in it, that will definitly come to pass. I have not donated to HGN before, but that is a personal choice as I do not donate to communities because of past experiences with donating where the person in charge of donations would keep the money for personal use. So you could say I have trust issues when it comes to donating.

If I were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: I would carry out any task given to me with seriousness, dedication and professionalism. Not elitism, arrogance and ambition. I consider administration a task that must be done for the betterment of everyone on the server so that they might enjoy it as much as possible.

Thank you for the read,

Patrick O'Brian

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Ravanger

Sorry Ay I figured I cancel my App as well since I want to stick with stalker. I was born a stalker my mates.

ThY

Your Real Name: Alex

Steam friends name: |HGN-STSA| ThY

Steam ID:

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): England

Your Timezone: GMT+0

Stalker Roleplay, Over 6 GMOD Build servers. 2 Team fortress 2 servers.

I believe admining is what I truly enjoy. And added with great roleplay, will work wonders. I belive I have many of the needed traits of becoming admin, and also many of which I have proved.

I think of admining as a job, something I have to work, and put effort in to achive what I aim to. This is a trait not many admins, or players today have.

Extremely. Ive been here about 3 years, no breaks and no problems.

Depends what situation, but in most cases the quickest, and most efficiently as possible.

Dug

-Changed my mind-

KingArthur

Your Real Name: Paul Feeney

Steam friends name: jamesmfeeney

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:7222464

How old are you?: 18

Your Timezone: GMT 0

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Stalker role play (Few years now...) , Back in the day I used to do Hl2.

Why do you want to become an admin?: More of a "Stalker had some good times" But now its time to move on. Ever since silver a year or something ago brought this up I have been drooling. By my name you can tell i am into medieval things, and this is kind of what I have been looking for. I used to play on olden, it was fun even with the small amount of content. This actually has a server up, and I hope it thrives, and would like to help it thrive. Fantasy role play has always been one of my joys, don't know why. I played oblivion for a good year before getting bored, which should tell you how into this i am. I will probably be on this role play more then stalker. Although i said before, stalker is fun, but time to move on.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: Well you can count on me for three things. Improving RP for those who actually would want to RP without gain. Two not abusing. And three, always going out of my way to help people. I will be there when some one asks for help, requests flags, or has a problem. I believe just because you have the power over some one you should not feel like they are less then you. You should use that power to assist them in any way possible.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: I have been here longer then most, I see myself still here for a while.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: Other peoples need first. I was never one to run around in an Exo suit in stalker, And i wont be one to run around in full plate on this one. I believe there should be excitement in everything you do in on the server, unless its passive of course. Then it should be enjoyable. I think there should be encounters outside the walls, magic or not that encourages RP in the player. I would put my personal interest second, and the enjoyability of other people first.

Duranblackraven

Your Real Name: Erik Russell

Steam friends name: |HGN-STTO|DuranBlackraven

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5729706

How old are you?: 19

Your Timezone: Central Time

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Started out co-owning a server for my clan Soldiers of the Wasteland that was a serious build server that bacame popular until we had to shut it down due to low funds. Second was Super Admin in a serious RP that was a heavily modified DarkRP script that hardly looked like it's base, and was rarly ran like the others. Then I've been accepted into the SRP administrator ranks for the past three or four months as a TO.

Why do you want to become an admin?: Really to keep the idiots out. From everything I know Crussaria is to be a living breathing thriving world where serious RP will be at it's peak. I'd hate to see that go down the drain because some idiots have decided to make the server their home and get away with whatever they please. I also want to fill the roles in RP that normal players can't possibly do to help build on the lore and history of the server and setting.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: I'm extreamly dedicated to my work. I'm old enough to know what requires your time and what doesn't. I put admining over my personal RP time, and will go days without furthering my own RPs to make sure the server goes as smoothly as possible, and really, I enjoy always being on the watch for idiocy. I treat it like it should be, a job; And the payment are the benefits we obtain to further player RP. My belief is we're not here for ourselves, we're here for the players, to give them a good experience all around. I'm also slow to anger and won't flat out ban someone without trying to make the situation better. A first offence rarly earns a flat out ban for ten hours.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: Very. I'm been here a year now and I haven't shown any signs of slowing down, I'll be on when I can once college starts up for the semester and will be on until I'm forced not to be, which will be a while. I also know the community rather well, however their opinions will differ from person to person, as I know people don't like me because I would'nt let them get away with being minges on the server.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: I run the three strike policy like anyone else, however how I carry out these tasks depends on the situation. I generally warn first and explain what was done wrong before I go any further. Next it's either another warning or a kick depending on the severity. After that it could be another warning or a five minute ban, again, depending on the severity. After that I'll usually fill out a concerned players form or a player strike form depending on what went down. If it continued then they'll find thereselves with a rather lengthy ban to think about what they did.