Crussaria Administration Application Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 09-01-2009

OrangeReal

Your Real Name:
Private Information, sorry, I just can't give it to you.
Steam friends name:
|HGN|OrangeReal
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:17150955
How old are you?:
Private Information, but I can give you a range of 13 to 18
Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc):
America
Your Timezone:
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc:
Yes, I did, I hosted my own server a long time ago for about... 2 or 3 years, and I was an admin on Carl's Atomic RP, or something like that.
Why do you want to become an admin?:
Well, the reason why I want to become admin is because I would like to help support the server by trying to enforce the rules, on the server. I also notice some administrators not helping players either by ignoring them on Steam Friend of what not. Really, I understand why, but I like to help other players in need. I also notice some administrators care more about their RP than helping other people. For instance, I notice an admin role playing and someone is asking for TT, they ignore and carry on their business.  That's mostly why I want to become admin.
Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?:
The reason why you should pick me and someone else is because, I would like to help players in need and carry out the rules in the server.
How dedicated to HGN are you?:
Well, I've been here for...about...One and a half years on HGN.
If I were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server:
Well, I would first Roleplay, like any other person would do, then see if anyone is asking for an admin on Out of Character chat, and help them, pausing my Roleplay. Even if it's Tool Trust or Donator Flags, or Donator Models I will still help.
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

Ragolution

Your Real Name: Withheld.

Steam friends name: cannonInspector, [MASA] Alan Gabriel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20744866

How old are you?: Nineteen, bro.

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): The Best America there is.

Your Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Oh wow this is going to be fun. I was administrator on a long line of Warcraft private servers, namely Voltage, Archaic and Arcane, which entailed jobs as object manager and minor policeman. With that I even created my own server for a time. Aside that, I was a moderator on some Gmod freebuild server for a while. So, really, two-bit leadership jobs. Nothing remarkable but I'm not falling into this cold-turkey.

Why do you want to become an admin?: Since Fallout has gone extinct and Stalker's not my game, I feel it's my duty to scour the lands of Crussaria with a watchful eye and a careful thumb over the bleeding elements of the fine wooded lands and whatnot. All-in-all, I really think there needs to be more than just "All the old admins are the new admins." Things like that tend to lead to corruption and drive people like me to anger or questionable actions. Corruption is bad. Hahah.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?:
I really only have one thing going for me: I'm a fresh face and I have a decent sense of justice.
I guess I'm pretty resilient to trolling.
I'm an eloquent utilizer of the English language.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: I've got nothing better to do and wont for quite some time. From what I can tell this community has been here quite a long time and I feel I'll be with it the rest of the way.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: Without remark to any parties not involved. A ban or anything similar to it, is something meant for one person, not for the griping and drama of the whole community. During conflicts, I can be understanding and during times of great stress or disaster, I can usually defuse a bad situation. If you're talking about general conduct, I'd probably make a character on the down-low that contrasted my status as admin. From that point I would observe and be gentle-handed until conflicts arose.
Screenshots are important. An occasional gentle "You really shouldn't be...X" will help remind or inform people of the rules, and if they continue to be ignored, violators will be chastised.

But, then again, not all crimes can be punished the same way. You can't expect people to ban others for doing certain things once or twice, whereas you can't expect a mere warning for other things.

Decent examples of this would be a minor thing like OOC in IC versus duplicating items and RDMing.

Steven :D

Your Real Name: Steven Cortez

Steam friends name: |HGN| Steven :D

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15171330

How old are you?: 15

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): North America

Your Timezone: USA + Canada Eastern Standard Time (EST) +5

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I've owned my own server, I still have FTP access to a server I co-own as well, and I was one of the heads of a Military Simulation roleplaying server (You could ask Cutch as he has played it...) I currently do some work on and off for Minecraft servers as well (Just helping out owners, giving them info about administrative mods and such) I have also experience in many other administrative fields (Developing, Events, Head Administrator, Owner and such)

Why do you want to become an admin?: To keep the server secure and a great place to be, without having to deal with unnecessary drama and

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: I believe that I have enough experience to qualify myself for such a position. I have experience running my own server(s) and other major positions in other communities, ie. Event Manager (Maintaining events and regulating the flow of wealth in a server), Head Administrator (Regulating the admin/operator team) and much more. I believe that if I am able to earn a position in this community, it would be a great honor and I would truly do my best to maintain the peace and keep the server secure.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: I would say "I'm pretty dedicated" and I'm active enough on the server and forums and enjoy the company of most of the members in this community.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: Well, first thing I'd want to establish is this: I'd listen to both sides of the story, if it comes down to two parties or more flaming each-other over an issue. I would do my best to remedy the situation and give a chance for the parties to explain what has happened, before having to result in kicks/bans (If necessary). Of course if its something like abusing a glitch / exploit. I would confront them in a private area and ask them why they've done it. I would then present the results in the admin section of the forum and the persons SteamID. There is no valid reason for duplicating or glitching so it would most likely result in a ban (Unless it was unintentional ie. Inventory bugs and such(But failure to report bugs such as items duplicating in your inventory is just as bad as doing it purposely.)) Also, I would regulate the flow of OOC, if too much spamming occurs then I would simply state in OOC for everyone to stop flooding the chat. If it persists then I would raise the OOC delay as well. I'm a good all around administrator, but there is always a chance to learn.

Ping-Pong

Your Real Name: Dean

Steam friends name: ClayMaker95

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17227164

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): America

Your Timezone: Eastern

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I used to run a Counter Strike: Source server, along with my own Clan. I have actually administered another clan as a regulator of the peace, people can be oh so very unruly. But honestly, what I've done in the past doesn't mean anything.

Why do you want to become an admin?: I can only tell you the truth, I simply want to try my hand at it. Maybe I have a knack for it, but really, I just want to try it out.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: I don't, I say do as you wish. You the only reason you should ever pick me is because you want me.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: How ever dedicated you believe I am, I for one believe I am dedicated "enough". I've been here for a year, I've made many happy, I've put in my two cents when necessary. I'm only dedicated to things that show interest to me and HGN interests me.

If I were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: How ever they are meant to be, everything should be done respectfully and with care. I don't plan on causing a riot, I only plan on keeping the peace when the time rises.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Plunger

I thought the rules still applied that you either admin'd for Crussaria, or Stalker, but not both, yet I'm seeing all kinds of SRP admins applying.

OBrian

Quote from: Alucard on 11-01-2011
I thought the rules still applied that you either admin'd for Crussaria, or Stalker, but not both, yet I'm seeing all kinds of SRP admins applying.
As did I

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

ThY

Im applying because I would like to swtich. I have no intentions on both.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Alucard on 11-01-2011

They do. But that does not mean they cannot make an application.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Aresty

Your Real Name: Andrew.

Steam friends name: Aresty

Steam ID: Be right back.

How old are you?: 16

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): Europe, Italy, Emiglia Romagna.

Your Timezone: GMT 1:00 +

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I don't.

Why do you want to become an admin?: Well, Crussaria is new and I feel like I can be active on it, since it's a change from SRP, also, I'm responsable person but sometimes I let myself go for various reasons. I'm ready to help the playerbase and do what's neccesary to keep Crussaria minge-free.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: Well I'm active, and I can be trusted with this position.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: Been here for 1 year, moderated the trader forums for sometimes. I like HGN, sure I left for a couple of weeks, but then I came back.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: Well help the players when they require, try to keep the OOC at minimum after there was enough of it and supervising other players to see their attitude.

Solidus

Your Real Name: Dmitri

Steam friends name: Solidus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25179712

How old are you?: 16, going on 17 in July.

Your Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Yes, and quite a bit. I have experience beginning from RaZ Servers (Admin), MaD Servers (Moderator), Wasteland Gaming (Admin), United Gamers (Co-Owner), Raven Wind Community (Co-Owner), ToXXic (Co-Owner), and Jay's Deathrun (Admin).

Why do you want to become an admin?: I believe that the current admins are superb, however, they cannot be expected to be there 24/7. I also desire the ability to rid the server from possible minges and assist the other admins in server regulation.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: I have a large amount of experience and would perform excellent. I also have around two years of roleplay experience. I have control, as well. I refuse to punish for unjust reasons, unless specifically told to by another administrator. However, I don't believe that will ever happen. HGN's admins are better than that. I won't be disappointed if someone else is picked. :D

How dedicated to HGN are you?: Very. HGN right now is the community I believe I should stay permanently, rather than the other communities I have stayed at previously. I do play at another community (Exiled Servers), but I tend to stay on HGN significantly more. I play usually 7 days a week. O.O

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: I would assist the other admins with server regulation and perform my duties as an administrator by cautiously observing the server like a whack security camera. I'd ensure the server would be clean from undesirable mingebags. However, I'd be sure to communicate with another admin before any large decisions like a massive ban, if need be.

Violet

Your Real Name: Ayota Kaietero

Steam friends name: Madface

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84322

How old are you?: 18

Your Country: America

Your Timezone: GMT Mountain Time

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience?: I was a super admin on VRP but Comrade sort of ruined that and then as a Super Admin on HRP but Drakeson but screwed over by comrade yet again. >.> And as a script person for a small rp community but the server owner sort of quit Gmod.

Why do you want to become an admin?:
To help people enjoy roleplay and to attempt to teach new people/minges how to rp properly. In the end, I will probably have a small chance of making admin but I made the app anyways.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: Everyone here has a chance, so why not I, unlike most, im not a greedy twit... In most cases, if you do pick someone over me, please just make sure it isnt a retard who obviously doesnt know he/she is doing...

How dedicated to HGN are you?: I come on now and then but the playerbase has destroyed my interest quite a bit... There is also the fact that if my boyfriend stops nagging me every now and then I will get on...

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: At first, I would go into observe mode, see how the server is doing etc. I would then begin my RP, if someone complains, I will attempt to solve it how ever I can, if it is some really retarded personal problem IE that guy just hates the other guy I will just tell to take it to SF or ill kick them cause I just hate that stupid idiotic shit. If it is a minge, I would attempt to teach him how to play at another location, if it seems he cant adapt within the next hour or I find out that hes just a troll and has wasted my time, I will ban him for 30mins - 1 hr. If he comes back and continues his behavior I will ask authorization from a Higher admin for a perma ban and present proof. And then I will continue what I did before, rping and observing and of course, solving problems for the common player.
Four Eyes is nice.

http://tinyurl.com/HGNUKMFMU - Military Faction Simple Medical Guide

Mrtasker

Your Real Name: James Tasker

Steam friends name: Mrtasker

Steam ID: I'll get it later

How old are you?: 18

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): United Kingdom

Your Timezone: GMT

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Two years being an Admin on Meteornet garrysmod RP (Formaly Melonbrew) Was pretty much a leading admin in the later years of Meteornet.

Why do you want to become an admin?: You ever get that powerless feeling when you see someone being a total tit and you can't really do anything about it? I get it all the time, mostly on HGN. In my opinion admins are there to facilitate and stimulate the roleplay on the server, and getting rid of the troublemakers is just a byproduct of doing that.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: I'm a dedicated guy when the conditions are right, and fair when I have to decide something. I've also got a huge ammount of Roleplay experiance, and adminship so that should give me a leg up over the other applicants.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: At the moment, not very. I've grown veeeeeery tired of Stalker RP, but Crussaria RP has sparked massive interest in me so I want to do my bit to ensure its a success.

If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: Ensure the rules are followed by the players, ensure that Quality roleplay is not an uncommon sight, create fun events to develop the storyline and keep people interested. Also doing my bit for internet society and removing the idiots that hold everyone back.

xxx
Mrtasker.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Rebel6609

Your Real Name: Justin Norona

Steam friends name: |HGN-STTO| Rebel

Steam ID:

How old are you?: 17

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): United States

Your Timezone: GMT -5

Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Yes, I've been an administrator on several servers for several games as well as on HGN's Stalker Roleplay. Im a Trial Operator.

Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to become admin so I can continue to do my duty not only on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay, but also on Crussaria.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: I feel as though I should be picked because I have experience and little to no complaints that I have heard of.

How dedicated to HGN are you?: Its my home away from home. A beach house that is.

If I were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: I would continue to moderate the playerbase's roleplay and correct them where they need correction. I would also carry out punishment to those who repeativly make offenses.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

alex4576

Your Real Name: Alex Scheuerman
Steam friends name: |HGN|alex4576
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34324212
Your Timezone: GMT -5
Do you have any previous administration/leadership experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Just admin on sandbox which means nothing
Why do you want to become an admin?: Well crussaria seems like a great idea and I want to be an admin here becuase I want to make sure people have a good time playing this server and make sure people are doing what their supose to be doing.
Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: For one I can actually listen which alot of people cannot seem to do anymore and I plan to carry out my job as an admin.
How dedicated to HGN are you?: Whenever I am on gmod I am almost always on HGN's SRP and I like the community.
If i were to accept you, tell me how would you carry out your admin tasks on the server: I would ask about the rules and lern from a higher up admin about doing my job as an admin and follow each of the rules and make sure players follow the rules.