Black Hand Mercenaries[WIP]

Started by STRANGERDANGER, 07-01-2012

ThY

Compiled all my evidence + other peoples evidence into one 19 page report including screenshots, will give to Paint or Rav asap. These players are not fit for HGN.

Paintcheck

Yeah I also have reams of complaints against them all + Rommel (who is their friend even if he's not in this group) as well.

I think you guys might want to start finding another server to play on.

whyku

Wrong, after the group disbanded Rommel made a "cult" and all the old Black Hand lead by Rommel are on a kill everyone rampage.

Rommel may not of been in Black Hand (For long) but he seem to be leading them in his own way.

PS: I also have a letter saying he is sorry from a week or two ago..He didn't change at all. And screenshot's.

Also the letter shows Rommel knows what he does wrong but will not change. He has shown that.

On a different note, why have I heard that people think Stranger didn't try and do anything? Stranger try'ed many times to teach them and what not. People need to leave Stranger the hell alone.

rommel909

Whyku, atleast speak truth and research it before you actually say it. I'm not the leader of this cult and I haven't killed a single person for their gear, I haven't actually taken anyones' gear except for my goblin which is perfectly allowed. I do it for roleplay.
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your

whyku

You and your "cult" came up to me on my Arrandorn and said "Tioen does not like Arradorn's" and stabbed me in the head.

You act like the leader, they do everything you ask. And you are not in the only legit cult that worships Tioen.

I also heard about others being attack because they are in the group "Arrandorn" by you and your cult.

Oh heads up.

cult/kəlt/
Noun:   
A system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
A relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.

ThY

Please drop it guys. Im presenting the document of evidence to Paint soon, where individual verdicts will be decided. It doesnt look good for alot of you, though.

Tom

This thread in a nutshell ^.

Also next person to flame/point fingers/whatever the fuck on the topic will be banned.

Actually. . . Locking this untill admins tell me to unlock it.

Also if you have evidence regaurding other players rule-breaking/general idiocy, send it to Paint or Rov or any of the other admins so that they can take action or forward it up the chain. Posting it on the forums only causes flamewars. Also let this be a warning. No more flame baiting.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22