Tom

Please follow format

[quote]
[center][size=10pt][b]|Out-Of-Character Information|[/b][/size][/center]
[size=8pt]
Steam Friends Name:
STEAM ID:
Timezone:
How long have you been RolePlaying in general?
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:
[/size]
[center][size=10pt][b]|In-Character Information|[/b][/size][/center]
[size=8pt]
Name:
Backstory:
Skill Set:
[/size]
[center][size=10pt][b]|Other Information|[/b][/size][/center]
[size=8pt]
Define Injury RP:
Define Metagaming:
Define Metaspeak:
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):
[/quote]
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

whyku

|Out-Of-Character Information|

Steam Friends Name:|HGN| Whyku
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:31963003
Timezone:Standard time zone UTC/GMT -6 hours
How long have you been RolePlaying in general? One Year
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:660 hours.

|In-Character Information|

Name:Kharkov Nordan
Family Members:My father
Backstory (Make it good, I'm going to be rather selective as to who I let in 2 paragraphs would be recomended):Kharkov Nordan, was born into a small family with only his father,the town blacksmith. Spending most of his life helping his father in his local shop with what little tasks he could do.He begin to spend his free time training because being the son of a backsmith he had run of many weapons but he seem to favor the crossbow other then a blade. As he  grew in age Kharkov mastered the crossbow wishing for a better life then most around him, he set off and joined the ranks of The Auroran Household. Time past his fighting skill improved with that, Kharkov and a handful of others set off to a small town called Ravendale to help in its war against there enemies.
Skill Set:Ranged Weapons/BasicFirstAid/Short Sword/Making Weapons/

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP:When you Roleplay your injury he got IC.
Define Metagaming:Using OOC info IC.
Define Metaspeak:Metagaming.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone for no IC reason.

Pending: I feel bad for you since I was a shitty writer when I was a young promising RPer. So you will be a Trainee for now.

Chippy

Steam Friends Name: Chippy!
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:13517518
Timezone: North American EST
How long have you been RolePlaying in general? Since I was 8 and playing Army with my friends.
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 6 Years.

Name: Abram Synn
Family Members: None, Abram was an orphan.
Backstory:

Born in the allyways of Chadanhal, Abram was subject to a life of loneliness and depression. After his birth, Abram was taken to a orphanage as his parents did not want a child. Abram had trouble learning to read and speak, due to the lack of socialization he had with other orphans. Abram's only childhood happiness was sleeping. Sleeping was the only time he could truly understand himself and the world around him. Dreaming was his freedom to do whatever he had liked. Once awakened, the sadness engulfed again, as he know he was an unwanted child. A mistake.
      At the age of 16, Abram was taken from Chadanhal to a life of war. He was trained to use the sword and shield, how to flow with the combat like a tide of oceanic water. He was an excellent fighter, and he played on a defensive side normally relying on counter attacks and diplomacy. At the age of 18, his life was worn and he had known everything to know about war. He was old enough to thread himself into the battles between two city-states.
      Many years of war and annihilation had occurred in Abrams life. He had killed hundreds of soldiers, whom were trying to overwhelm him as well. He had learned the true meaning of life; We live to die, and die for others to live. This...was his interpretation of life, for he had to think that way in order to kill another human being. After years of battle and bloodshed, the images still haunt his mind. A battle-scarred man walking in the shadow of his own world. To this day he rarely smiles, he is bleak. All he is is a tattered soul with one purpose: To help humanities existence.
      After leaving the military, he needed to embark on a new group,  something that wasn't as battle based and yet still was helpful to Crussaria. This house may just fit him well.

Skill Set: Blade and Shield Training. Tactician. Interrogating.
|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Getting hurt ICly, either it be after OOCly dying. You roleplay your injuried you had prior to you previous battle.
Define Metagaming: Taking information you have found out OOC and using it for IC purposes. May it be for personal gain ,or just accident.
Define Metaspeak: Talking like a dumbass "leetspeak, or text-talk." ex:"y r u talking normal?"
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing a player for a random reason or no reason at all. or OOCly fooling around and killing a friend.

Accepted but there are some things that I'd like to address.: Some spots are odd, I'd assume that if he was born into Chadanhal that he would also be an Auroran subject. SO he'd be under the service of Aurora if he went to war.

ZainMenloe

Steam Friends Name: XinDecinator
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:41136017
Timezone: EST, Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been RolePlaying in general? Since I was 7. ((5 If you include the times I played pretend, basically roleplaying without knowing that you are roleplaying.))
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Started my first GMod Rp in late June of this year. Quit for a while then got back on when my friend found Crussaria.

Name: Nora Ventris
Family Members: ((I am only putting the immediate family)) Amber Ventris(Mother), Leo Ventris(Father), Caline Ventris(Sister)
Backstory:

Nora's life was pretty original at the start, having a loving family, fighting with her older sibling Caline, and learning how to be 'womanly' from her mother. Though everyday her mother was trying to teach her, Nora was looking outside, watching her sister train with her father, learning how to fight. She asked her mother one day "Why is Caline learning to fight with father?" Her mothers answer was one she didn't like. Caline was the eldest child of the house, and they had to send someone off for the war, be it boy or girl.

On the other side, Caline was watching Nora instead of training, and she asked her father "Why is Nora inside instead of out here with us?" He gave her the same answer. Later that night, as the two girls were in bed, they talked, and decided they would switch places. Nora wanted to be active, not sitting still sewing pants back together, and Caline wanted to be safe, not swining a sharp peice of metal around. The next day, when the teaching started, they went to each others teacher. Their parents didn't approve at first, but each saw how much the other wanted to learn, and finally accepted it.

Nora, training basic swordsman skills with her father for seven years, now being 15, Nora went to join the army like she had to. The military was reluctant to say the least about accepting a woman into the war, but they needed every hand they could get at the time. There was little time for her to rest after being enrolled, as she was instantly marching to war. Nora fought, and she wasn't a miracle, she was a wreck her first few battles. But after she exchanged the shortsword she had with a fallen comrade's halberd, she started fighting better. This was her weapon.

Ten years of war, and it was finally over, Nora being slightly known throughout the military as the warrior woman, though she personally hated the name. She was finally able to leave the military, and walk her own path now, and she decided to head home to make her family proud. Though when she got back to her home, far away from any main city, she found the village was burned to the ground. She tried not to let it get to her, thinking her family was just fine, but she found her mother's amulet in the ashes of her home, that's when the reality of the situation hit her, as she fell onto her knees and sobbed.

Nora kept the halberd she found in battle with her, leaving her home village and venturing outwards.

Skill Set: Spears/Halberds ; Leading ; Fighting More than one opponent
|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Well, Getting injured and roleplaying it. Ex, A broken leg means you would have to limp and you cannot run.
Define Metagaming: Learning something Out of character and using it in character. This can be intentional, or accidental. Most the time for me, its accidental.
Define Metaspeak: Not using correct grammar when typing. "Wat r u swingin that sord arund for"
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): The killing of a player, well, randomly. Most of the time having no IC reason.

Accepted. Since no one in the server seems to have any problems with females running around killin' shit for the adventures guild, I don't see why it would be a problem here. Your a good RPer and this app is good.

Celtic

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Celtic
STEAM ID:
Timezone:GMT-5
How long have you been RolePlaying in general?:Almost 3 years I think.
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:Almost 3 years I think.

Name:Erik Karotaev
Family Members:Vera(Mother);Alexander(Father);Oleg(Deceased Brother-drowned);Eva(Older Sister)
Backstory (Make it good, I'm going to be rather selective as to who I let in 2 paragraphs would be recomended):
        I was raised on a small plantation on the outskirts of Chadanhal.  My parents were fairly wealthy people, who made certain that my sister and I were brought up correctly.  They loved us, even if they weren't always around to physically show it.  They hired philosophers and teachers to "enlighten" us.  I'd be punished if I didn't take my studies seriously so naturally I made sure I was the best pupil possible, but I far preferred learning skills from the trainers they hired from House Aurora.  My daily routine after I completed my studies revolved around sparring with my trainer, sister, or imaginary barbarians.  I loved fighting.  My sister was also very proficient in the art of the longbow, and we would often compete to see who could be the most accurate from a distance.  She'd always win, but clearly Dathius smiles on her when she had a bow in her hands.  I once was taking a bite out of an apple and she decided it would be funny to shoot it out of my mouth right before I bit it!  When I turned fourteen my father came up to me and told me I had a choice to make, I could either join House Aurora or I could enroll in the prestigious Chadanhal College...
        The decision was obvious, to me at least, and I soon spent my days studying strategy in the mornings and showing off my skill against whoever wanted a piece of me in the afternoon.  When I turned eighteen they said I was good enough to fight on the battlefield.  I remember my first kill to this day.  Some horrible barbarians were raping and pillaging the denizens of a nearby farm so I was dispatched with a small company of men to take care of it.  My brothers in arms mocked me at first for my young age but when they saw me on the battleground they respected me.  A foolish brute, with the type of long flowing beard that a Gaesgro could respect, came charging at me axe overhead and I swiftly dodged to the right then swung my sword at the back of his calf, crippling him.   I folled it up with a quick slash to the back of his neck, decapitating him.  I've spent the past eight years fighting for the cause of of Aurora, and I wish to continue to do so, it is everything I believe in.  I believe the company that set out to vanquish demons at Tarrens Point could benefit from my aid, and I would love nothing more than to destroy the presence of our enemies.

Skill Set:Proficient swordsman(all types of swords), adept with bows.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP:The processing of RPing your injuries.
Define Metagaming:Using OOC knowledge IC
Define Metaspeak:Using chatspeak
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):Killing people without RP

Accepted.

Pawx

Steam Friends Name: Pawx

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:13778615

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

How long have you been RolePlaying in general?: About 8-9 Years

How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: About 3-4 Years

Name: Jacob Creed

Family Members: Isaac Creed (Brother) , Adrian Creed (Father)

Backstory:

Jacob Creed was born and raised in a small settlement in Crussaria named East Port, where he lived with his Father and his little brother Isaac. His mother died when giving birth to both Jacob and Isaac, falling into a cardiac arrest.  Jacob's father never regained that tragic day throughout the rest of his life. He sought out to train the boys and help them flourish in life, like his wife would of wanted to happen. Jacob learned many skills and attributes from his father, as his father was a Blacksmith and a Hunter. Jacob always loved to work with the forge and caught onto blacksmithing easily. Working as his fathers apprentice helped him learn the ways of the forge even better. Late at night, Jacob's dad would take him and his brother Isaac out to the wilderness to teach them the ways of the hunt, and to gain dinner for the night. He showed them both about trapping and skinning, and what not to do while near an animal. Isaac grew strong into this skill, however, Jacob never grew a interest in hunting, seeing as killing was never in his nature. He always dreamed of becoming the finest Blacksmith of the town, gaining fame and fortune through his hometown.

During one night, A group of bandits found a group abundant of loot inside the town for anyone to plunder. As the guards were to late to catch on to what was about to happen, they failed to defend the settlement, watching as it was torched to the ground and looted. The boys ran from their home, unable to find their, they ventured off in search of a new life and a new beginning. Never did they knew they would end up in a place named Ravendale, in the middle of a war.....

Skill Set:  Smithing (Journeyman/ Best Skill)

Mining (Novice/ Needs extra Training)
              Woodwork (Novice/Not so well in)
              Leatherwork (Novice/Not so well in)
              Blade (Apprentice)

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying a scenario where a player is ICly injured.

Define Metagaming: Sharing OOC Information in IC.

Define Metaspeak: Talking ICly without any sense of Grammar in mind.

Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone without a reason.

Accepted. Since your character is considered a "Local" you'll be in as a Trainee, You'll likely receive training from the other Auroran Warriors.

Tom

Closed so that other houses can get some members
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22