An Inquiry. . .

Started by Chaqery, 15-01-2012

Chaqery

So, I can't help but notice that House Bromithil is the Royal House, and yet with no discernible leader, family, or lore, or at least none that I have had success in finding.

My brethren and I wrote and posted our applications, sort of blindly, because we know that the administration wishes there to be a much larger emphasis on the Noble Houses, and we feel that the Royal House can hardly make it's claim without the man power to do so.

So if there is a leader of House Bromithil, or the Administration has some means of lore or information to toss our way, that would be fantastic. We would love nothing more than to make House Bromithil worthy of the throne, especially with no town guard to keep the vile Black Hand Mercenaries from doing as they see fit to the innocent townsfolk.

House Bromithil, we are behind you all the way. Long live the King.

"While the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth." - V for Vendetta

Paintcheck

I have the same question. I'll go poke Last Exile next time I see him and try to get you an answer.