*Crussaria Info*

Started by Silver Knight, 26-01-2010

Silver Knight

Note that Crussaria is a project that is most likely going to take some time, design, lore, story and potential development features are likely to change.

Feel free to post your faction idea's, content and idea's as it helps towards Crussaria's development and your idea's may be used for future preferences or use. Crussaria is a on going project which is bound not even by garrysmod, we may even decide to move it to a new engine eventually, as Source is getting really old for what we desire and need for our project.

Crussaria also, to note, has no expected finish/alpha/beta date, it might not even be this year. With a limited development team, resources and time and Crussaria being the biggest we hope you understand that we are not a commerically paid group of developers, and we have real lives to manage, and the rest of HGN. Crussaria will become a reality one day, but most likely, not soon.

-Last.Exile

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Zstan

Quotemove it to a new engine eventually

wat

Strelok Holmes

Quote from: Zstan on 26-01-2010
Quotemove it to a new engine eventually

wat
wut?

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Nikolaz72

Text Cyric the Archmage.

Chaos

OBrian

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

swacko

Hmm..since I have taken interest in crussaria since day one(Even made a faction, and believe me, thats more work than I usually do), I would be happy to help out in any way I can...I don't know a whole lot about these things, but I can always learn a new skill If you would need me.

WeaponfChoice

Looks cool, is this out yet? Or is it in progress?

Assassinator

Lol, didn't you read the post Exile/Silver just posted? The actual thread post? =)

Strelok Holmes

No Assassinator, he clearly hasnt.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Genesis

This whole thing reminds me a lot of Olden. I hope the cyber-faggots don't overrun it, like olden.

WeaponfChoice

lol sorry about that, well i cant wait to try it at least :)

Zstan

Quote from: Genesis on 11-02-2010
This whole thing reminds me a lot of Olden. I hope the cyber-faggots don't overrun it, like olden.
If I see one animated furfag with giant eyes I'm going to pull out my chainsword and start a fucking CRUSADE!!

Assassinator

Lol, reminds me of Zaki.

Water

This seems like its gonna be cool. :D

Cutch

Quote from: Zstan on 23-02-2010
Quote from: Genesis on 11-02-2010
If I see one animated furfag with giant eyes I'm going to pull out my chainsword and start a fucking CRUSADE!!
I hear ya bro...

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile