Exusia Part II: Pharos (GO if you want to join in PM me)

Started by Paintcheck, 01-09-2010

Paintcheck

Achilles oh wow my luck has certainly turned for the better. "How long until he gets back?" Ares takes the handcuffs off of her and tosses her her weapon back. "I'm Ares." He holds up his revolver so she can see he's a Gunslinger too.

Tom

She seems to relax after seeing the revolver and hearing a Slinger code name, "Well He should be in any moment. . ."

You hear gunshots from a high powered weapon out in the streets, then you hear an eruption of gunfire from what sounds like an Ensi and a Damon, You later hear a Damon fired back, and then the fires is back and forth for a second, then you hear the fire from the damon again, then after it st ops the shots from the high powered weapon, the Ensi and Damon start back up, then you hear the high powered pistol fire off 6 more times, a few minutes later you hear foot steps on the roof, and then Achillies fluidly and silently goes through a open windo in the building, He looks around for Chloe he raises his revolver seeing she is not on the second floor and silently advances toward the stair case.

You hear the intercom of the rebels blair "There is an unknown gunman running around the steets armed witha pistol, be on the look out for suspicious people, Jake out."
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Ares faces Achilles and holds his hands up, keeping his revolver pointed at the ceiling. "Achilles." He nods in greeting. The two had met in passing during their time on Pharos but Achilles was far more experienced and entrusted to protecting the Exusian leadership and therefore operated away from Athena and Ares. He drops his revolver into his holster.

"I'm Ares. Command sent me down here to see what I could see and to kill or capture a few people you are probably quite familiar with. I'm set up in an apartment down the street about a mile. I have Athena with me though I don't know her current condition as I just recovered her from rebel captivity. I think we should probably stick together."

Tom

Achilies struggles to remeber Ares, but slowly lowers his weapon, He has a slung long rifle that is a bolt action high calibur sniper rifle, "Kill and Capture. . ." He says sort of disappointedly "For a moment I thought I would be able to leave. . ." He makes his way to the Rack and pulls off his Trench coat, He is wearing a sleak, light, stealthy armor, he pulls it off and throws on some carg shorts and a white T-shirt. He walks over to one of the boxes and pulls out a water bladder and drinks from it. "So, The said people you need captured or killed. . . Tell me about them Ares."
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Ares pulls off his own armor and takes a seat. He pulls out his PDA and brings up the profile on Eros.

"This is SOT-U746-L1456-14, he calls himself Eros. He's one of those stupid failed experimental projects that command was always fucking up. They want him back alive but I don't think that is likely to happen so they'd also be happy with him dead too."

He flips to SOM-U755-L1456-183's page. "This is SOM-U755-L1456-183, she is also part of that experiment. Originally they thought she was dead but I found her to be alive on Isis and Command wants her back. Same deal as him. They seem to be in love so that could work to our advantage if we can nab one."

"And then of course there is Mr. Amore who I don't have a picture of nor do I really know what he's about but I think he's the commander of this sector. Eros mentioned him."

Tom

Achilies nods "Riiiight. . . I believ that I saw him not to long after I killed one of there said 'Captians', He was with a group of about 40 heading south to some abandon apartments, contemplated shooting him, but I didn't want 40 bogies on my tail, They may think of me as a phantom or as a god in some cases. . . but I am a normal man like everyone eles. . ." He looks up at Ares and takes a sip "An ordinary man with specail capablities." Chloe walks over to the work bench and continues work on her assault rifle. Achilies continues "I will help you take down these targets, it would work to our advantages to do so, and it will lead to my month in the waiting evac. . ." Achilies sighs and puts his long rifle next to the work bench and says to Chloe "Once you are done I need to tend to my gun." she nods. Achilies looks at Ares again and struggles to remeber him "Ares. . . I can't quite remeber when or where we met. . . But I do remeber your face vaugly."
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"We met here during the siege. Those 40 idiots were chasing me. That is how I recovered Athena. So now we have 4 Gunslingers although I have no idea what Athena's current state is. I can show you were my safehouse is. Or I can bring her here."

Tom

"I suppose, you could show me, though I may want to keep my head low for the time being, if you do plan on bringing her here I suppose you can take Chloe. . . If its urgent. . . If not I can track you and pop in tommorow."
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"It's not urgent and it's probably better you come to me anyway until I can figure out what Athena's status is. She's been drugged and I can't imagine 1 month in rebel captivity did her any good."

Ares brings up his PDA and brings up a map of the city. He marks his apartment on the map. "That's where I am". He grabs his armor and duster and starts to leave "Better get going to make sure Athena is ok. Stay safe, Gunslingers." He nods and exits.

bto

Pheobe walks next to Eros, looking at the radio briefly before looking at him. "You ok?" Wrapping her Arm around his neck pulling herself behind him, Putting her face besides his. Awaiting for his answer.
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Tom

He turns and kisses her "My day, was odd. . . That woman in the prison, gave her to an aquaintence, and now Im looking for a song on the radio. . ."
Oh boy.

bto

Pheobe smiles looking at the radio. "Sounds like a long day." She moves her other hand to the radio starting to play with it to find a frequency that is playing music. Spreading her legs apart so she can keep balance, leaning on him while doing so.
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Tom

The song Iris being sung by Taylor is on the radio, He says "This is the song. It is it" he grabs a hold of her hand and holds it "Lets listen" He smiles and kisses her on the neck.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares returns home, drawing no suspicion and for once feeling good. And why shouldn't he? He'd rescued his girlfriend (well he hoped she was his girlfriend; he was bad at judging this sort of thing), met up with not 1 but 2 other Gunslingers (including one very, very badass one), and now had 2 safehouses. Life was good...except for being stranded on the most hostile planet in Exusian space. Well you can't have it all.

He hangs his armor and duster up and heads to the bedroom. Athena is still out ((Since Ping Pong isn't back yet)). Damn they drugged her good. He plants a kiss on her forehead and strokes her hair, then heads to the couch and lies down. He brings up a radio station and to his surprise and amusement finds Taylor singing "Iris". He drifts off to sleep, for once content with the state of the world. 

Paintcheck

Athena's eyes snap open and she bolts awake, taking in her new surroundings. Where am I? She found herself in a bed that wasn't a prison bunk in a room that certainly wasn't a prison cell. She rubs her head, trying to remember how she got here but can't. She thinks back to what she can remember OK was in the cell. Smacked around a little like always. Ate...ate...the bastards drugged me! But why would they take her out of the prison and into someone's apartment? Come on pull yourself together Athena- she always found it a little strange that after becoming a Gunslinger in her mind she was "Athena" and not "Ashley" and she vaguely wondered if any of the other Gunslingers had that same problem. Her thoughts turn to Ares and she realizes she doesn't even know his real name. She wonders what he is doing right now, finding that a little odd too.

Get focused. Right. She scans her surroundings with her eyes and takes stock of what's in the room. There's a desk with a computer on it, expensive-looking. Why does that look so familiar? She sees a door that she presumes leads to a closet and another door, partially opened leading into the rest of the apartment. And also a nightstand....with a note on it. The first word catches her eye: "Ashley". No one calls me that any more... She grabs the note and reads it quickly. Her confusion turns into joy at finally having been rescued, He came for me! and then it turns back into confusion as she tries to determine how the hell that had happened. She thinks back a little further, trying to remember everything that happened to her before this point.

Flashback

Her eyes open, her leg throbs, her wrists ache, and her head hurts. She finds herself on the floor of a concrete room, a cell of some sort. Where am I? and then she remembers. FUCK her mind rages. She tries to determine how long she's been in for but has no way to do so. Doesn't matter anyway, nearest Exusian warship might as well be 4 galaxies over she thinks bitterly. She tries to get up off the floor, her injured leg and her bound hands make this difficult. She finally rises to her feet, biting off a cry of pain as she puts weight on her bad leg. She takes a deep breath to stop herself from crying again and takes stock of her situation again. OK I am in a cell somewhere in the capitol city of Pharos. Exusia has been routed and they are in full retreat. I am likely on my own. I have no weapons or equipment. There is a rebel out there who wants nothing more but to rape me and a rebel commander who seems bipolar. These thoughts do not make her feel better. She sinks back to the floor, finding no point in standing up.

Tom

Footsteps are heard in the hall, along with the jingle of keys. A man enters the cell and he walks up to her. "Wanna have some fun?" he says in a menacing way with a grin on his face.

Athena thinks Fuck fuck fuck She snarls at him "Play with yourself you're not really my type."

He frowns, "But why would I do that when I have such a Fiiiine looking woman to play with. . ."

He launches his hands at her hair and attempts to yank her to her feet. Athena groans in pain and gets up. She gets pulled to her feet. He grins and stares at her face "You got a purdy mouth"

He spits in her face and cocks his arm back, intending to throw her into the wall. The second the spittle hits Athena she snarls and brings her leg up in between his legs. Hard.

"Humphg. . ." he gasps, bending over and staggering backwards into the wall. Athena snaps her leg out again and smashes his head with a roundhouse kick. He falls over and grabs his face groaning a bit. Athena snarls and goes to sit in the opposite corner.

He looks at her "Now its gonna be fucking rough you fucking BITCH!" Athena waits patiently for him to try her again. I got nothing to lose. He scrambles toward her and goes to kick her in the chest.She blocks it with her knee but can't press the advantage with her tied hands. The force of his kick sends her to the floor. He pounces on top of her and pins her down.

He grins "Your mine now bitch!" He keeps her legs pinned and tears her cargo pants off, then her panties. She snarls in rage  and struggles but she can already tell it's not going to work. He undoes his pants.

In the hall she hears footsteps and conversation. She stops struggling, resigned to what's about to happen "Make it quick you fucking son of a bitch" she spits in his face.

He grins, "Wasn't planning on it being quick. . ."

The footsteps draw nearer and someone asks, "Whats going on in there?"

A familiar voice replies, "Forgive me while I tend to this matter"

She hears 1 pair of feet advancing and closes her eyes Fuck now two of them are wanting to have their fun. Max Is about to start when the cell door opens. Max turns around with a horrified look on his face,

Amor says,"Well well it looks like I caught you with your pants down."

Amor punctuates that statement with a gunshot. A bullet rips through Max's shoulder. Max screams in agony. Amor walks up and grabs Max by the hair and throws him to the ground. Max shakes and looks up at Amor.

Amor says "You have failed me for the last time Max" Max pleades, "Sire",

Amor replies in a cold, shapr voice, "Narra" and puts a bulltet from his revolver into Max's Skull. Blood, brains and bits of skull spray across the wall behind him.

Amor grins and says coldly "Looks like we won't have to hire a new painter. . . Max has got it covered. . . Pity to waste him though. . . I could have gotten much more wall coverage."

He turns to Athena "Did he get far?"

Athena shakes her head. Stunned, she lays back and closes her eyes for a moment. Amor checks her out, looks her up and down,then he holsters his revolver and kneels down next to her.

"You need new clothing after that brute attacked you. . ." he says as he looks down and realizes she's naked from the waist down.  She turns red. Amor is not bothered by this in the least bit.

"You are gonna need new clothing. . . What would you prefer?" Amor notes her naked side for a moment. He looks back into her eyes almost sympathetically. His revolver is partially out of the holster and on the frame it bears the name "Hektor". Athena eyes the revolver angrily, assuming it to come from a killed gunslinger.

"Whatever you have, as long as it isn't fetishwear" she  answers, seeming to surprise herself. 

Amor replies, "Okay. . . No lingire. . . Does not supprise me in the least bit. . . Ill have some of my female assistants get you some clothing. . . I will also make sure this sort of embarrassment won't happen again. . . Is there anything eles you would like?"

What the hell she thinks to herself then says, "Well I'd like my hands untied before they fall off. I'd like my gun back. I'd like your rebellion to die in a fire. And I'd like to go home."

"The untying of hands is do able. . . But the rest is. . . Not happening. . ."

He draws is Revolver and covers her with it as he undoes her bindings. He backs up and stands up. She rubs her wrists and sits up.

"Well it was worth a shot." She goes over to sit on the cot, turning away from Amore to hide nakedness.

Amor says "So. . . We never got a name from you. . . Whats you little callsign dealio. . ."

She refuses to answer. "I'm done talking for today, Amore" "Riiiight. . Ill see you at a later day then. . ."
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

She huddles up on her bed in a ball, feeling more exposed than usual in the cell although it seems like she's once again been forgotten. She steals a glance at the body on the floor, the blood has finally stopped oozing out of the huge hole in his head. He deserved it. She gets up and crosses the room, then bends down near the body and starts to go through his pockets just in case he has anything useful on him. To her surprise she finds a tazer, a baton, the key to the cell, some credits, and a deck of playing cards. ...Wow. That was unexpected.

She leaves the baton where it is, there's no way she is fighting her way out of here with just a club. She takes the keys and immediately heads to the door but there's no lock on the inside and she can't reach around the bars far enough to get the key into the lock. She decides to take them anyway. The credits she leaves where they are, she has no use for them in here and if she ever gets out they certainly wouldn't be enough to get her off planet. She grabs the tazer and the key and looks for a place to hide them but can't find anywhere. She shoves them under her cot Hopefully no one will look under there. I need to stay near the door just in case

Just as she finishes hiding the equipment she hears footsteps. She sits back down on the cot, dangling her legs over the side to hide the tazer. A female rebel approaches the door. She eyes the body distastefully and then shoots a look of pure malice at Athena as steps up to the cell.

"Amor got you some clothes. Get over here."

Athena stands up, feeling uncomfortable under the menacingly glare of this woman and crosses to the door. She takes the proffered bundle and steps away. The rebel leaves without another word although she spits into the cell when she hands the clothing over. Athena sighs and heads back over to the cot. She examines the bundle. She finds a pair of underwear and pulls it on. Bastard even got the right size... and then looks at the rest of the bundle. She finds a tank top and a pair of cargo pants. She pulls her dirty and ripped tshirt off and pulls the tank top on, then pulls the pants on. At least he was true to his word. she thinks although she wonders how long it will be before another rebel comes in here with more ropes and other kinky ideas. She shudders at the thought. She goes back to the wall and sits down, unsure of what to do now. She removes the playing cards and starts to deal solitaire to herself, waiting for something to happen. This waiting is killing me.

Present

Her thoughts are interrupted by the squeak of springs from the next room. She hurries out of bed crosses to the door quietly. She peaks out and sees it's only Ares tossing in his sleep on the couch. She relaxes and starts to head back to her own bed. The instant she turns away from the door she hears footsteps. Ares approaches the door with his gun by his side and looks in. He sees her awake and relaxes, holstering his gun. He looks at her as if trying to think of something to say. "Sleep well?" is the best he can manage. Real smooth, Ares he thinks to himself.

She laughs and launches herself at him, embracing him tightly.

"How did you get here? How did you find me?" she asks him.

Ares seems surprised by the response. "I uh command uh they sent me here," he manages to stammer. Athena giggles again, she thinks its cute when she gets Ares on edge. And she's the only one who can do that he thinks bemusedly. He explains what he's been through so far on planet and why he is here. He tells her about Achilles and Chloe.

"We want to get to work as soon as possible. If you're ok we should get back to them." Shes nods. He doesn't ask about her captivity or anything else. Always so driven...Maybe that's why I like him... she smiles at the thought. He doesn't notice, he never notices things like that. He rummages in the closet and pulls out a crate. Opening it he reaches inside and hands her her rifle back. "Brought this." She takes it and looks to Ares like she wants to kiss him but restrains herself.

"Thank you." He just nods, although he looks like even just those 2 words have made his day. He grabs a set of combat gear for her out of the same crate and passes it over. She puts it on and adjusts the straps so it fits her properly then takes her rifle and slings it. The two exit out of the apartment and head to the Warehouse, taking backstreets and cutting through abandoned buildings to not arouse suspicion. He stays quiet, she tries to get him to talk but he doesn't. He can barely make eye contact with her. She smiles to herself again Good to know the feeling is mututal.

Ares opens the door to the warehouse and calls "Achilles? Chloe? We're back. Athena is ready to go."

Tom

Achilies apears as though as he is preping his rifle "Oh? Thats good I was thinking I was accually gonna go on the prowl tonight and see if Eros or his Girl would pop up somewhere. . ." He slings his Rifle and looks up at Athena. "You are. . . Athena right? Thats. . . Cool, So. . . Are you in the mood to kick some rebel ass?" Chloe steps in and notes the two and waves grabing her AR out of the cabinet.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

She looks with a sense of almost-awe at Achilles. Ares knew who he was and didn't care. For Athena, Achilles was a legend before she was even a Gunslinger. She nods "Faster we bag them the faster we can get home." Ares nods and says nothing, circling up around Achilles to hear his plan.

Tom

Achilies notes her "Awe" sort of thing and sort of grins then he jumps into the plan "Ok so today I have been a no show, so as far as I know rebel radios have been quiet, Well accept for the spamming of cock jokes and that sort of stupid shit, So as far as they know I am all le tired and taking a break. . . In a few hours its dinner time, now any guy knows the quickest way to a womans heart is through her stomache. . . Well in some cases. . . Women tend to be different. . . and all. . ." He cuts off "Well anyway, There is a popular place that most rebel officers and troopers dine at called 'Platoes Retreat' Its a dining and dancing club off of apollo way, I've even been there a few times they got good food at decent and affordable prices, so Im thinking at some point in time him and his girl will be making a guest appearance. . . We can do one of two things, We can have one of you two-" motioning to Ares and Athena "Use a sniper while the other watches to make sure people arn't coming on the rooftop across the street from the joint, Me and Chloe will take a vantage point on a different building and we can wait for the two to pop in and. . . We take them down at the same time, case closed we escape and move onto whatever other targets Ares has. OR we can go for a non-lethal aproach, eat there, and Ares and Athena can pose as a dancing couple while Chloe poses as a Lone woman dining at the bar also watching for Eros and his girl, I can either A- Be poached on a rooftop waiting for them giving you guys birds eye detail on the situation, Or B- I can hang around Chloe. So while there either A- Dining or B- Dancing, we get close enough to plant one of these on them" He holds up a small PDA "And when they leave we track where they go, goto the house and do a bit of Recovery. Which one and any questions?" He smiles finishing the plan and he looks among his 'troops' and winks at both Chloe and Athena. Chloe smiles softly sort of used to his rather 'Friendly' Nature.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"Command wants them alive so ideally we bag them alive but...extraction would have to be waiting for us. It's your call, Achilles.
"Bagging them at home is more appealing than doing it on a crowded street but what if they live in the barracks or something? And he knows what I look like and I got to believe he knows Athena so we can't be inside at all. You and Chloe will have to handle that if that's what we do."

Tom

Achilies rubs his chin "Fuck your right, Didn't think of the fact that they know both of you, So I suppose you guys will do birds eye view stuff while me and Chloe handle the handy work." Achilies seems disapointed for a moment "Its still a mood killer. . . I suppose we bag them at home. . . Since if they do live in there own quarters then it should be a rutine kidnapping."
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"If they don't live in their own quarters though we're going to have to kill them," Athena says. "Getting another shot will be hard."

Ares nods in agreement and racks the bolt on his rifle. "Ready."

Tom

He looks at the clock "Well I suppose thats the spirit, but its only 3:52. . . Anyone who gets a 'Romantic' Dinner at 2:52 is an odd couple. . . I guess we loap around intill then, So uhh. . . Hows Jupiter Ares? Or did some other put some other guy in his place?" He motions for some chairs seeing as its gonna be a bit intill they roll, "Take a seat for a bit. . ." He looks up at Chloe and she takes the seat next to Achilies, Body language tells they are Not so much in a relationship, but they are good friends.

Meanwhile in a club that is jumping and bussling with activity, There is a dance floor, a bar, and a DJ playing dance music, Lights flashing everywhere. There is a bar where several bartenders are doing tricks and serving customers. High rollers, Rebels, Mercs, Merchants, Hookers, Or just your general run of the mill person is in this bar ((I decided to do this since not somany people are involved with the "Main" plot))
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares and Athena both takes seats. Ares starts to talk.

"Yeah Jupiter is still running things, he sent me out here himself. I think he's hoping one of these assignments will kill me. Between this and Isis I've spent more time in rebel outposts than anyone else. Kind of prefer the straight up kind of fighting. Frustrating to be close to your target and unable to do anything about it."

Athena takes a seat next to Ares and listens, eager for news about what has been going on in Exusia space.