Exusia Part II: Pharos (GO if you want to join in PM me)

Started by Paintcheck, 01-09-2010

Mangoman

Tom

"Well, I suppose we Talk. . ." HE motions for the rebels to sling there weapons and shouts "You will know when to use them. . ." He turns back to Ares "I would give you your woman, but that would usher in for a quicker end for me. . . Seeing as that is your objective besides rescuing her. . . But the fact that you are lowborn supprises me that they are that confident in you, it also explains why I feel differently about you then I have in the past with previous Slingers that I have encountered. I am unsure if I am either High born or lowborn, the Exusian Spartan Project killed my memory. . . Amor claims to be my father, though I trust people as far as I can throw them. . ." He thinks for a moment. And then waits for Ares to respond.

Then Notes Tanks charge then he Snaps his Pistol back up and fires at Tanks legs and yells "IDIOT I TOLD YOU TO STOP!"
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Mangoman

A round pings off his sheild as he makes contact with the two.

Tom

As he is about to get hit pulls his knife out and goes for Tanks throat.
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Ares thinks about what Eros told him, forgetting about Tank. The charging idiot levels Ares, colliding with his back. Ares lands at Eros' feet with Tank on top of him. "Ow."

Mangoman

Tank's throat cant be seen with the armor, he pins Ares down "Shut up Eros..."

Tom

He runs for his Rifle in the middle of the room and picks his rifle up and cocks it running back to Tank with it leveled at the back of Tanks head "Stand down trooper. . . That is an Order."
Oh boy.

Mangoman

Tank "I fucking captured him dumbass..."

Tom

"No -I- Captured him. . . Seeing as though you interupted -MY- conversation, with someone -I- Captured. . . I FUCKING HATE when people think I am not Competent enough to handle my own problems. . . I HAD IT UNDER CONTROL! Get. Off. Of. Him. NOW!" He flicks the safety off. "Now I say again Stand down."
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares grunts under Tank. He steals a glance towards Athena who is still unconscious and tries to get up.

Mangoman

Paintcheck

Ares rises to his feet. He heads over to the corpse and takes his duster back.

"Well I want Athena. And I would really like to kill you and Amor too but that seems unlikely. What did you drug her with by the way?"

Tom

Eros replies with "Sleeping pills and shit. . . And I have a feeling you will kill me, and If not you it will be McNair that will. . . I don't think I will be returning to the military life like they want me to, I would rather die now than go back. . . But I see we both live to fight anouther day." He unties Athena and carries her over to Ares with her and hands her off to him. "Your prize. And when we do accually fight hopefully it will be a good fight. . . And if not. . . Maybe we can laugh about this later."
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares takes her and kisses her neck, then starts to head downstairs.

"Yeah well I'm stuck on this planet for a while Eros so I think one of these days I'll be blowing your head open. Just be patient."

He whistles "Iris" as he walks off.

Tom

Eros somewhat smiles "Or Vise Versa slash other way around, And what is that tune you sing?"
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"Iris"

He continues downstairs. These encounters get weirder and weirder

After a short while he arrives at his rented apartment, taking care to take side streets so as not to attract attention. He lays Athena gently on the bed and takes a seat across from the bed, working on his revolver and not letting her out of his sight. Well that's one objective down he thinks to himself as he waits for her to wake.

Tom

Eros is dumb struck for a moment, then he pulls his troops to base, He heads to his Room where he finds SOM, They are alone and stuff, Bar the two gaurds outside of Eros's door. e starts flipping through the channels on the radio trying to find this song.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

A second thought crosses Ares' mind Now would be a good time to find this "crazy sniper". A few Gunslingers were MIA after Pharos and it would be very useful to have another one with me... He looks at Athena who is still out cold. But that would mean leaving her... He strokes her hair and debates with himself. She'll probably be out for a while... Ares sighs and grabs his duster, realizing the sniper is too crucial to pass up. He kisses Athena on the forhead and tucks her in. Finding a piece of paper he scribbles a note to her in case she wakes up before he's back.

Ashley-

I came for you. If you wake up before I am back stay here. This place is safe for the moment. I will be back in a few hours. If I am not then my rifle is under the mattress and there's ammo under a floorboard in the closet. Please do not leave until I can explain what is going on.

-Ares

He debates whether to write "I love you" or not and decides against it. I should tell her in person. The first time she hears that shouldn't be in a note. He sets the note on the nightstand where she will likely see it if she wakes up and heads out, revolver in his pack.

He approaches the sight of the last shooting, easily visible by the amount of rebels milling about and the blood splattered against the building. He did some work thinks Ares as he discreetly looks at the bullet holes. To his delight they are grouped close and professionally Has to be a Gunslinger.

He looks at the blood splatter and determines the likely trajectory the round took. If this was me and I was shooting I would set up... he scans buildings along his predicted trajectory, his eyes settling on a ramshackle warehouse-looking structure pockmarked with holes and a half-caved in roof that is far enough away to not immediately be an obvious shooter's perch. ...there He sets off in that direction.

He arrives at the warehouse to find it surprisingly quiet. Guess they haven't looked here yet. He tries the door and finds it locked. Interesting and unexpected... He removes the mulitool from his pack and sets to work, after several minutes of clumsy lock-picking the door swings open. He draws his revolver and cautiously enters.

Tom

You find pictures and newspaper clippings all over the place, They have X's over them, some of them are Rebel captians, Politicians, and other high ranking rebels, you also find equipment for making bullets, You also find that there are 2 or so beds, a smoldering fire, and in one of the beds looks like it has been used recently. . . Like someone was JUST here not too long ago, the room is very cluttered with various boxes and such everywhere, there is a vent shaft, and a workbench, You see a suit rack, one suit is missing while there is a Medium grade suit still on the rack, on the work bench is a gunslinger Assualt rifle, Someone is deffinitly here.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Wow that was surprisingly easy... Ares takes a look around and examines all of the tools thoroughly. He heads up to the upper levels and finds the the sniper hole with a benchrest and an air mattress. Powder burn marks on the edges of the hole indicate recent use. Just like I though.

A footstep startles him. Ares whirls around, leveling his gun at the sound. He finds a young woman about 5'7 halfway in between taking another step. She has a pipe in her hand, wound up as if she was going to whack him with it. Her brown eyes flash with fear and then acceptance and she stops moving. She has an automatic pistol in a crossdraw holster on her vest but Ares imagines she doesn't want the load noise to attract attention.

"Drop the pipe. On your knees, hands behind your head. Now."

Tom

She remains frozen, not knowing what to do. . . She keeps the pipe drawn up for a moment, and then slowly lowers it and it slips out of her hands, she dosn't notice that the revolver is a slinger revolver cause, well. . . Its aimed at her face, she plops to her knees and her arms go limp, she bites her lip trying not to show fear.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares keeps his gun trained on her and removes his hand cuffs with his other hand. "Hands behind your back, wrists together." He securely handcuffs her and removes the pistol from her vest, setting it on the sniper hole.

"Now, who are you, where is the other person who operates out of here, and what's your story?" He holsters his revolver.

Tom

"Slinger" She says in a frightened tone of voice, She then answers the other questions in order "Out" and dosn't answer the last question.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares eyes the repeater on the mattress Guess it could be a Slinger's... "Answer me in detail. Name. Where the other is. Other's name."

Tom

She gulps nercously, "Umm. . . CHLOE, The other is Achillies. . ." Achillies was known as a very good sniper, He has been a slinger for a while, Chloe how ever is probally not a familiar name.
Oh boy.