Exusia Part II: Pharos (GO if you want to join in PM me)

Started by Paintcheck, 01-09-2010

Paintcheck

To: Eros

Subject: What?

I haven't shot anyone. Yet. And I will keep it that way if things go as planned now fucking show me it's her and we can move from there.

He draws a bead on a visible head that seems to be talking to some other people Ares can't see. Always good for shock value. His finger tightens on the trigger.

Tom

To: Ares

Subject:Your buddy,

That little display from your buddy that has been here for a month prooves other wise, I lost a boy named Illich . . . He was an officer. . . I almost considered not going.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Ares is tired of the stalling. He sends a round through the talking rebel's head, splattering the man's brains over the far wall. As the body sinks to the ground he racks the action and takes aim again.

Subject: Stop Stalling

That is what my rifle sounds like. You will be hearing it a lot more if you don't stop stalling. I told you how we can do this quickly and you keep spamming my PDA with shit about how you don't trust me and frankly your whining is irritating. I don't really care right now about your trust issues, all I care about is seeing Athena alive and unharmed. Also I recommend against sending any of your guys outside if you want them to live.

And I told you before, he's not my buddy. I don't know who he is, if I did I would gladly contact him and team up to murder you and every other rebel I can get into my scope but since I don't know that I can't. Now shut up and do what I ask.

Fucking pussy.

Tom

You see Athena KO'd being dangled out of a high story window haphazerdly

Subject: If thats what you wish

I can order her dropped, an eye for an eye, in your case a man for a woman. . . You wanna keep being a prick?
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Subject: Was that so fucking hard?

Thank you for finally doing what I asked about 45 minutes ago. Now what do you want me to do?

He studies Athena through his scope and whoever is holding her.

Tom

She is dangling upside down out of a window, she is unremarkable/unharmed, In a t-shirt, and shorts. you MIGHT be able to see his legs or feet (Assuming you are higher than him)

Subject: Well. . .

You fucked yourself entirely I was gonna have you come over BUT you fucking shot one of my dudes and now thay know you are a trooper of some sort, I guess I head back to base then. . . Good going bro.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Subject: Re: Well

You walk through that door and I'll put a bullet through your brain and fuck what happens to Athena. They won't know I'm a trooper if you don't say anything, stupid. There's another sniper operating out here, blame it on him. I can give you a few more examples to blame on him as well if you like. Send your boys home and I promise I won't shoot any of them. I'm not walking in there 39 on 1 when the original deal was you, me, and Tank and that's it.

He shifts his aim to the doorway and waits.

Tom

The Intercom Blares "Warning there is a Sniper in the Slums district, Deploying troops, A lockdown is in affect"

A few minutes later troops begin to pour in, and they begin to search buildings for Ares. Assuming you do not shoot, they begin to move closer and closer to your apartment.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Oh that's great. Fucking Eros, too big of a pussy to fight his own battles so he calls in the cavalry.

Ares slings his weapon and his pack and heads downstairs. He walks out of the backdoor and keeps going over the next block. He runs across the street so he's on the same side as the apartment building where Athena is being held. He tries the backdoor of the neighboring building and finds it unlocked. He enters and shuts the door behind him and starts climbing the stairs to get to the roof.

On the roof he glances down the street towards the city to gauge where the soldiers are. Should be far enough away to not see this. He looks over at the apartment building's roof, sizes up the distance. Should be able to make that. He backs up and takes a running leap across the alley and lands on the roof of the apartment building. Alright now Eros and Tank are probably near Athena which was... he walks along the roof, keeping low to keep from being silhouetted against the sky here. He walks to the side of the building and spots a raingutter above the window. He grabs the gutter and and swings himself in one fluid motion, launching himself through the glass boots first as the gutter breaks. He rolls to his feet, revolver out and scans the room.

Tom

You land in the room where Ros, Tank, and about 5 other heavily armed rebels are, Eros has a heavily modified Damon assault rifle, while three of them have Ensi's and one has a Damon, and the last one has a Draco Combat Shotgun, Eros snaps his rifle up to the direction of the noise/movement, while the other rebels are a bit slower to respond, Tank (Does whatever Mango wants him to do)

Eros speaks with his rifle raised "In the belly of the beast."
Oh boy.

Mangoman

* Mangoman brings his sheilds to bare, and undoes his cleavers, turning into charge at him.

Paintcheck

Beautiful

Ares takes a step towards the charging Tank and ducks, cutting off the angle for the rebels to shoot at him (in essence using Tank as a shield) He fires around Tank at the 5 rebels, and when Tank is almost on top of him fires twice at his knee.

Mangoman

Tank topples forward, trying to crush him with the sheilds and cleavers.

Tom

A couple of the rebels fall over wounded a few of them go for cover, Eros Goes into anouther room. Slings his rifle and pulls out an Aiolos Pistol and waits behind a box that is beside the doorway.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares rolls backwards to avoid the toppling Tank. He walks up and kicks at his head, intending to put him out. "I'll deal with you later"

He reloads his revolver, pleased at his work and follows Eros. He puts his pack against the wall and peeks his head around door where Eros went, gun at the ready.

Mangoman

Tank is knocked out , his metal helmet hitting his skull from the boot.

Tom

You more then likely do not see him, he is behind an object waiting for your footsteps to draw near to him. You do however see Athena bound and still KO'd. You also see Eroses Rifle on the ground. There are a few large boxes and articles of furniture.

Ares frowns, surveying the room. He doesn't think Eros would run too far away from his best bargaining chip. He steps back into the first room and picks up one of the rebel corpses. He quickly takes off his duster and wraps it over the corpse. He then grabs it by the neck and appraoches the other room with it. He walks a few steps in and then shoves the corpse in. It takes a a few "steps" and then collapses in a hea

You hear shuffling, then you hear something hit the floor behind one of the boxes.

Ares Checks behind the source of the noise only to find two pebbles and a rat nibbling on some string,
Ares frowns and turns around, scoping out the rest of the room, HE continues to check behind every box, looking for Eros, When he reaches the second box Eros Leaps out and fires center mass at Ares rolling behind some vending machines afterward, Ares fires at the darting shape, only for the bullet to narrowly miss and pierce throw the unbuttoned shirt through the armpit reigion Ares fires at the darting shape, getting hit in his chest armor which knocks the wind out of him. He coughs and ducks behind the near box. Eros crouches behind the vending machine and peaks around the coner waiting for Ares to make a move.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares peeks around his own box. He breathes heavily, waiting for his breath to come back after getting shot. He slips another bullet into the empty chamber of his revolver.

"Eros just let me take Athena and I'll go. This isn't going to end well for either of us."

And fucking Tank is right behind me. I should have shot him.

Tom

Eros stares into Ares's eyes for a good second then chuckles coldly going back behind the vending machine.

"I know you here for her but your orders and handlers demand me. . . It will not end well for either of us, We are both tools, animals handled by some stuck up highborn twit, highborn twats like yourself, but yet not like yourself if that makes sense. One of us will die in the end Ares, It is inevitable."
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

And every second I wait behind this increases my chances of getting ganked by Tank. Or one of the 34 rebels still alive downstairs...

"I'm a Lowborn, Eros."

He switches hands and leans out the left. He calculates the distance between him and the vending machines. Thumbing back the hammer of his revolver, he takes a deep breath and fires at Ero's position to put him in, then charges, firing to keep Eros behind cover.

Tom

Eros does not come out from behind cover intill Ares either A Gets around the vending machines in which case he would go for a tackle, or B He runs out of Ammo in which case Eros would charge and Tackle.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares reaches the vending machines with the aim of bunkering the fuck out of Eros but the supersoldier's speed catches him by surprise. He gets tackled by Eros but maintains a hold on his revolver with one shot left in it.

Mangoman

Tank quickly gets up, and looks aorund, spotting them. He starts to charge at the group.

Tom

Eros still has his pistol with about 3-5 shots still in it. He sees Ares's gun and he looks at his.

"Lowborn? Then I guess you are better than I originaly thought. . ."

He looks at the fact that Ares probally has his revovler trained in a lethal area and looks at his own pistol which is trained at Ares's Neck.

"Stalemate. . . If you where to shoot me I would shoot you in the neck and you bleed to death, completeing your mission but not completing your REAL mission, If I shoot, you shoot I die, and its the same old perdicament. . . Though. . . Thinking about it I guess I am the only tool here. . ."

A few rebels rush up with there guns raised, Eros notes this and shouts.

"No. This is a fair fight between me and him and no one eles. . ."

They all cock there heads to the side and exchange looks keeping there guns raised.

"Lower the pieces." Eros shouts.

The frown and do so.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"Yeah that is extremely helpful to me since they will just shoot me in the face when I finish with you." But seeing no alternative, he lowers his revolver from Eros' head and reloads it, then drops it back in its holster. He untangles himself from Eros and stands up ((Assuming you aren't just going to shoot me in the head when I holster my gun))

"So now what?"