Exusia Part II: Pharos (GO if you want to join in PM me)

Started by Paintcheck, 01-09-2010

Paintcheck

Athena sees Eros react and bursts through the door, gun up. Ares bursts in after her, the two of them screaming commands at the top of their lungs "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP NOW DROP THE GUN"

Fuck if he actually shoots that will wake up the whole damn block...

Tom

Eros Nods to Pheobe who has the gun and picks up his boot, which the others probally would not see, He chucks it really hard and it hits a glass case and a few guns fall on the floor, As he does this Pheobe fires rounds at the 2 Slingers in her room as Eros dives and scoops up a Draco Combat Shotty in a combat roll and checks to see if the mag is loaded, it isn't and he tries to grab a mag from the drawer on the cabinet as Pheobe continues to fire.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

As Phoebe starts shooting so does Athena. Phoebe's rounds hit her in the chest, luckily stopped by her body armor but her wind is knocked out of her and she stumbles, still firing at Phoebe. Ares steps in behind her and fires at Eros, missing him as he rolls for the drawer but readjusts and fires again as he fumbles in it for a magazine. Where the fuck did Chloe and Achilles go?

Tom

The matress gets clipped and pheobe ducks, Eros Realizing he has the Display clip works a nasty plan in his head, He takes the magazine and chucks it at Athena and Ares Yelling "ILL SEE YOU IN HELL" Pheobe blind fires twice.

Achillies waits patiently under Eroses window and radios "Flashbangs?"
Chloe is under a different window under Eroses room.
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Ares draws a bead on Eros seeing he's got nothing to fight with. He thumbs the hammer back on his gun and levels it with his head. "I'd gladly send you there but I didn't hold off on blowing your brains out in the club and break into your fucking house just to kill you now. Hands on your head, last warning."

Out of the corner of his eye he sees Athena pull herself to her feet. She leans against the wall heavily and keeps her gun trained on the bed, breathing laboriously. The 2 blind fired shots go wild.

"SOM-U755-L1456-183 I suggest you drop that and put your hands up unless you want your boyfriend's brains splattered over the floor here."

Paintcheck

// Well guess this died and none of us are going to know how this story ends. I blame Tom.

lolKieck

// Yeah, pretty much it died, thought of it today, and nobody tbh can be arsed writing how his char would be, because nearly all of us want to have badass chars (I have good insults, which use fucks as modifiers, not as normal insulting).
Would be interested to join in, although I don't want to read the 11 pages...
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Tom

Quote from: Paintcheck on 09-11-2010
// Well guess this died and none of us are going to know how this story ends. I blame Tom.

// Im going to go posting on this soon.
Oh boy.

Tom

Eros having his hands behind his head plays the waiting game waiting for the guards to arrive, comes up and aims at Athenas head, You hear cars pulling up outside and people coming out of them talking, you also hear a small group of folks going up the stairs, After a while of the people outside preping to go in, you hear the reports from Achilies sniper rifle, and Chloe's AR. The people running up the stairs are Heavily armed and armored.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"For fuck's..."

He knows he has to make a decision, fast and he doesn't really like what his options are.

"Achilles what are we up against downstairs?"

I think we're going to have to kill them both and run

((ICly this is like a 1 second thing for the question and what my next post will be so don't have the entire army bust through behind me))

He looks over at Athena who is still leaning on the wall. He thinks he sees a red spot on her armor but her body is bladed away from him and he can't tell. Her breathing is still ragged. No, no no no no

Paintcheck

((Doubt anyone gives a shit but Tom never posted for a month so here's the end of this story. This is part of a bigger story I wrote just for fun while waiting for a plane and I didn't really proof read it before posting so if there's any references in this sequence to stuff not in this thread that's probably. In the story I wrote this is a flash back))

He can hear the gunfight outside as Achilles and the girl, Chloe, open up on what are undoubtedly units responding to the gunfire from inside the house. He remembers clearly the look on Eros' face, smug satisfaction that Ares is cornered, that Ares won't kill a defenseless rebel and that his little army is about to shoot them in the back. Oh how wrong he was.
"How many are out there?" he calls to Achilles, not liking his options but realizing that there is no way Eros and his girl are going to live through the next minute
"Too many, get out," came his terse reply, punctuated by a bang and a scream as his bullet found a target.
Ares' finger tightens on the trigger, he really doesn't want to essentially execute this man and his girl but he knows he has no option. He starts to say "Sorry" but stops himself and fires a bullet through Eros' forehead. Phoebe's eyes go wide and she starts to move but Ares doesn't even give her a chance, snapping her head back with a hollowpoint.
"GO" he shouts to Athena just as the door behind him is thrown open by the point man of rebel's assault team. He whirls and fires at the man's head, his bullet easily penetrating through the helmet and killing him instantly. The body sags to the ground, a spray of blood and brains from the exit wound decorating the second man in the column but Ares doesn't see any of this, he's already moving towards the window and emptying his gun at it. The window shatters and he leaps out, Athena right behind him. He hits the ground and rolls and starts running.
Athena lands hard too and seems dazed but after a moment she gets up, running as well. The two disappear into the dark city block, confident the team chasing them has lost them. They arrive back at the warehouse, breathing heavily but otherwise ok.
"Achilles, Chloe we're at the safehouse, where are you?"
He hears panting and a few gunshots before Achilles actually answers him "We're enroute, Chloe's hit"
Shit. Ares grabs a medical kit from their supplies and waits. And then he sees Athena, laying on her back, a red stain spreading through her armor. Shit NO He rushes to her and pulls her armor off but he can tell it's a bad wound and short of a trauma center she's not going to make it. He tries to fight back tears and removes a gauze pad to make what he knows is going to be a futile attempt to save her. She seems to know it too and she pushes his hand away from her chest with her own. She wraps her fingers around his hand and squeezes it.
"Y-you c-came for me," she smiles at him almost dreamily; she's lost a lot of blood.
Ares nods and again tries to go for the gauze. She shakes her head weakly
"D-don't bother I-I'm finished," she manages to gasp, her voice growing fainter. He squeezes her hand and strokes her hair, looking into her eyes and willing her to stay alive but he knows it's no good. Her grip loosens. He starts to sing softly to her
And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be and I don't want to go home right now
She closes her eyes and smiles softly at him and speaks one last time. He bends his ear close to her
"Y-you...never...t-told...me...y-your...name"
"It's Steve," he replies but he isn't even sure if she heard him, her grip goes slack and her chest settles. He plants a kiss on her lips and cradles her head in his arms, trying to stop the tears but unable to. When Achilles comes in with Chloe he finds Ares draped over her body. He starts to say something to him but having known loss like this himself he knows nothing he says will help. He watches for a moment, makes sure they weren't followed, and takes Chloe to the far side of the building to patch her up. That done, he stands watch all night long. Aside from Ares' quiet sobs, all else is still.

Poor kid.

Extraction came a few days later on another smuggler's ship. Ares carried her body all the way back.

deluxulous

Paintcheck

I agree fully. Would be nice if someone else ran one though because every Exusia story turned into me and Tom alone because no one else kept up with it. Not that I am complaining because they turned into excellent stories but it does lead to a lack of characters when only two people are playing.

Tom

Yeah thats my only problem with these is. . . No one eles ever does anything cause they "Don't want to read walls of text" the thing is, if your partaking you only have to read the last couple posts to know whats up
Oh boy.

Turkey

Quote from: Tom on 14-01-2011
Yeah thats my only problem with these is. . . No one eles ever does anything cause they "Don't want to read walls of text" the thing is, if your partaking you only have to read the last couple posts to know whats up
Protip, Find people dedicated
Another protip, Maybe if it wasn't "Tom and paintcheck rp for hours" and you include other people, It way work out better. :)

deluxulous

Quote from: Turkey on 14-01-2011
Another protip, Maybe if it wasn't "Tom and paintcheck rp for hours" and you include other people, It way work out better. :)
That may have been the most contradictory post i've ever seen ever

Turkey

Quote from: PistolKid on 14-01-2011
Quote from: Turkey on 14-01-2011
That may have been the most contradictory post i've ever seen ever

Do I get a medal?