Exusia Part II: Pharos (GO if you want to join in PM me)

Started by Paintcheck, 01-09-2010

Tom

Achilies Chuckles. "That sucks. . . Did you piss him off or something? And I get what you mean about straight up fighting. But yeah, I've been stuck here ever since the rout, its been. . . . Well. . . I've been harrassing the rebels by killing anyone of importance. . . And Chloe has served as a spotter and somewhat of an informant, Since she is a newbie I mean- " She speaks up "Yeah, i was litteraly shipped straight from training to Pharos." Achilies startys back up "Point made."
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

"If my accent didn't give it away I'm Lowborn," Ares says simply.

Athena speaks up, "Same with Ares and I. Pharos was our first mission. Ares got out and I didn't. Although now it looks like we are all in the same boat." She rests her head on Ares' shoulder. Ares starts to stroke her hair absentmindedly and then realizes what he's doing and turns red.

Tom

Achilies looks at him with an odd look "And does it matter that you are lowborn? I've been a slinger for A REALLY long time, I have made it out of impossible situations. . . I have made a name for myself, And what have I learned? That 'born' status dosn't really count for much. . . I have had to kill people from both sides of the spectrum and bullets sail through both at the same speed and velocity. . . Not to mention that born status dosn't really affect ethics, or how good one is at doing ones job. Don't let the fact that your lowborn hold you back. . . ' He looks at Athena "Sucky that your very first mission happened to be this hell hole. . . It also sucks that your first mission that you got captured." He notes Areses actions and chuckles softly to himself. Chloe speaks up "Yeah I;m lucky to be alive, if it whern't for Achilies finding me and patching me up I would have bled to death on Tyson Drive. . ."
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

"That's politics for you," he continues to hold Athena to him. I...I think she just sealed the deal. He smiles then looks at his watch. "What time are we heading out?"

Tom

Achilies nods "Politics sucks, Nuff said, which is one of the many reasons why its much more fullfilling to be a slinger. . ." He looks at his watch and sees 4:08 "I fucking hate waiting." He looks at the radio and then at Chloe "Pop on the radio darlin'" He says darlin in a joking way. She blushes and sort of giggles it off as she turns on the radio and sits back down.

The song Jungle by Elo pops on and Achilies starts to sway to the beat with a smile on his face I remeber when me and my brother would listen to this song "This reminds me of my family. . . Me and my siblings would listen to this all of the time."

Chloe smiles and sort of dances a bit in her seat

// For those who havn't heard it before.

Electric Light Orchestra - Jungle
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"That might be one of the worst songs I have ever heard," Ares says after it's over. Athena laughs and punches him lightly.

"What, Lowborn doesn't like our music?" She says it jokingly but it still hurts. He lets go of her and stands up.

"You got schematics or plans or anything of this club?" Ares doesn't like waiting around doing nothing productive. He hates being laughed at even more.

Tom

"Nahh. . . He just dosn't like songs that are old I guess. . . I used to love it as a kid. And loosen up kido. . . You won't be young forever. . . and The schematics are basic, Its an outdoorsy Restraunt with a dancing thing. . . All of it is mostly outside. . ." He stretches and switches the channels a bit and finds a station that plays old rock sort of stuff.

Journey - Wheel In The Sky

Achilies listens to the song Wow the story of my life. . .

Chloe yawns and listens to the song. Looking at Ares then at Achilies.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"That's better." The lack of preparation bugs Ares a little but he trusts Achilles. He sinks back into the chair, surprised that he finds himself feeling bored. He wraps an arm  around Athena, trying that out again and she smiles and leans against him. Well at least the feeling is mutual. He tries his luck a bit more and kisses her neck. I could get used to this.

Tom

Achilies types a bit on his PDA then looks at the clock and remarks "4:15. . ." and suddenly everyones PDA/Phone dealios Buzz with a scheme of Apollo way, and The restruant, There is a few apratment buildings marked as "Occupied but very empty" and the restraunt is marked as "Target" the restraunt has out door seating arrangements with an outdoor dance floor, Along with a lounge sort of thing on the inside.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Athena sits up and untangles herself from Ares to study the plan. Darn he thinks as he grabs his own PDA and views it.

Athena taps some keys and holds up her PDA. "Too easy. Ares over on the building across the street's roof, I'll head down to a couple buildings over and set up and we'll have angles on everything. You and Chloe inside. Couldn't be easier," she says confidently.

Ares looks at the building she's designated for him and nods, although it would be hard to set up in a bad place for something this simple. The advantage of engaging in someone's own backyard...

Tom

"I know right? And earilier you mentioned him as a experiment, What kind of experiment are we dealing with?"

I hope they wern't tinkering with Genes, Last thing I need is for some sort of mutated guy and girl using "Super powers", Then again Ares called it a fail so then again it could be Mutated to the point of being useless. . . Achilies would love nothing more than for that to be what they where accually hunting, but the sad truth is He knows exactly what they are after The Spartan experiment He thinks Hopefully I won't have to tangle with Either or both Eros and his girl, It would possibly be the Biggest mission challenges I've faced in a while, Bar that one time I had to Double up and rescue some High born run away twerp AND trump some Ship armament smuggling ring GOD that was a doosie. . . Or how bout that- Or we can stop reminessing in your past and get on with the now, JESUS sometimes I annoy the fucking shit out of myself

"Nevermind I think I know what experiment your talking about. So Ares and Athena, I assume you two met in training, Tell me how much has that changed over the course of about Oh, 20ish years?"
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares shrugs "I have no idea, I don't exactly have a family history of Gunslingers going through training."

Athena speaks up, "My dad said it didn't change much from when he went through it. Seems like there's more emphasis on combat now according to him. I guess there used to be a lengthier section on diplomacy and culture and things like that but they decided to focus more on the killing aspect. Most everyone learns how to behave like a Highborn anyway. Well....except for Ares," she smiles sweetly at him.

For FUCK'S sake punch out Jupitar's grandson at a formal dinner and no one lets you forget it he smiles at the memory all the same though. It felt good to put Highborns in their place. He doesn't elaborate on Athena's story at all, just smacks her lightly on the head.

Tom

Achiles chuckles "Yeah. . ." He Scratches his chin for a moment. Lowborns and- Wait a second he was the guy that completly destroyed Jupiters relative or some stupid stuff like that? A small grin cracks across his face, almost as though he knows EXACTLY what she is refering to.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares sees the expression, "Oh for fuck's...really? Yes I did, to answer your question." He smacks Athena again and laughs at the indignant squeal she makes. "How much longer until we start moving?"

Tom

Achilies looks at the clock "4:50, Time to roll." He grabs his weapons and dresses up in club wear, Chloe follows suit.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

For some reason Ares finds their attire amusing-Highborns and their preening- but lets his eyes linger on Chloe for a moment ...Damn. Athena catches him staring and whacks him on shoulder "There will be time for that later," she says exasperatedly.

Ares says nothing and stands up and so does Athena. "Alright we'll be on the roofs," she says and heads towards the door. Ares follows her out and they move stealthily into the night to their hide sites.

Mangoman

Further sounds come from Tank's workshop, he's been in there for a while...

Tom

Chloe Giggles at Ares, Achilies chuckles and they make there leave

Chloe and Achilies take a less, Stealthy route to the club Via a car, Achilies notes at Chloe "You look great in your atire, I think Ares thought the same." Achilies smiles. Chloe rolls her eyes "Yeah I know, But he's taken AND hes a lowborn." Achilies nods "I understand the taken part not so much the lowborn part" Chloe looks confused Achilies continues "Though culture says Lowborns are culturaly retarded, They are accually good people. Political Prejudice is silly, and you are young so I don't blame you for having that sort of prejudice." He nods "I think you make a convincing club girl, Be sure to Uhh. . . Not get picked up by any of the rebels at the club" She turns red at his last comment and giggles. Achilies Chuckles as he pulls up, scanning the area for Eros and Phoebe "I don't see them. . ."
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares and Athena reach the block the club is on. She holds up her fist and he pounds it. The two separate, Ares climbs the fire escape on the building directly across from the club and Athena heads down further to get more of an angle down the street.

Ares reaches the end of the fire escape...and finds that it doesn't go all the way to the roof. He presses himself against the wall of the building and determines that he can reach the roof by jumping off the railing of the fire escape. He hoists himself onto the narrow ledge and leaps for the roof. His fingers find the roof and he sways back and forth, building enough momentum to swing a leg over. He rolls over onto the roof and crouches with his revolver out, looking for threats and finding none. Which makes sense since there's no easy way to get up here. He drops to his chest and slowly crawls to the edge of the roof. He sets up up rifle and checks that it's loaded, though of course he knows it already. Closing the breech he scopes in on the crowd and spots Chloe and Achilles arriving. He follows her with his scope for a bit, her vibrant green dress and stunning figure makes her easy to follow. He shakes his head to himself and laughs. Ash looks just as good, you know from experience. "Achilles, Chloe, I have you both in sight. No sign of the targets yet that I can see, you have any luck?"

Athena's perch is restaurant at the end of the block. She quietly vaults a dumpster and pulls herself onto the roof. She sets up her own rifle and chambers a round. "Athena here, in position. Also no sign of the targets but have you both in sight."

Tom

Achiles Notes "Good, I guess were early, Im gonna order some food for me and Chloe, to try and look natural."
He leads Chloe to a seat. an holds the seat out for her and she smiles. They order a couple plates of lazangna and a couple "White Russians" ((Not really called white russians in exusia Buuut)) "Well, since its the waiting game me and Chloe are gonna turn off our Mics, But we will still hear you buzzing about in our ears, shout if you see them Over. *The mic cuts off and so does Chloes* "Well that takes care of temptation to respond to them chattering." Chloe smiles and continues to eat
C: "This is about the only good thing on this planet."
A: "I hear ya. . ."
C: Well second best
A: Uhh Whats first best?
Chloe smiles at him
Achilies chuckles "Well I guess. . ."
Achilies finishes off his meal and his drink And Chloe does the same.
Achilies notes the dance floor and the fact that some fast paced music it on "Shall we? I mean it would look natural."
Chloe giggles "I don't think I-"
A: Cmon. . . the worst that can happen is you find out you can't dance, and besides you won't see ANY of these people ever again in about. . . a few days to a week.
Chloe looks at the ground for a moment and then at Achilies, He has his hand out, She takes it and he leads her to the dance floor.
A: Just follow my lead.
Achiles begins to twirl her about it an Elaborate dance, He twips her running his hand up her leg as he does so, holding her up with one arm, he brings her back u and twirls her a bit, He then picks her up and spins a bit, This goes on through out the song each move getting more and more elaborate.

Chloe is simply "Awe'd" at most of the things he does in the dance. They both appear to be having a great time.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares fights the urge to say something sarcastic as he watches them cavort through his scope. Athena radios in "Got eyes on a vehicle, 2 people inside, think they are our marks."

Ares shifts his aim and sees the vehicle come to a jolting stop as the driver parks it at high speed. He watches two people exit the car, a female and a male. The female looks around and the male seems to say something to her. He then takes her hand and leads her to a table. It's them alright

"Yes that is definitely them. Achilles, Chloe targets are inside, sitting at the 3rd table from the left if you're facing the building. He's got on a blue shirt she's wearing a pink dress, confirm you have them, over."

Tom

A: Fun time is over. *He turns on the mic* He simply remarks "Hey darlin' look at who just arived our old pals"
Chloe Turns her mic on, A slow dance tune comes on and Achilies and Chloe continue to dance. Passivly watching the two as they decide what they want to order, They appear to order a HUGE ass bowl of spegetti and some drinks. They begin to eat.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"Athena you got a shot?" He centers his crosshair on Eros' forehead as he eats his food. His finger tightens on the trigger as he squeezes it right to the edge of its breaking point. He holds it there.

"They are too far back I can see them both but I don't like this angle." Well 1 out of 2 isn't bad and I bet I could bag her after him...

"Achilles I think we might want to just take them now and be done with it...Unless you have a really good idea for getting them to a safehouse for exfil. I know your mic is off so scratch your head for "shoot" and kiss Chloe for "not yet," Ares radios. Why is that the first "wave off" sign I can think of?

Tom

Achilies Chuckling can be heard over the radio "Ok saying "Turn your mics on and say a simple yes or no could do buuut. . . Since you guys developed a code and all." He Kisses Chloe. . . On the lips. . . Afterward he chuckles and she blinks a few times. then they continue to slow dance, Achilies then says over the radio cause his mic IS on "Stick to the original plan, Lets do the mission correctly before we do Plan B. We do Plan B is they go to leave the place entirely. . . Deal?" (( ILL post the rest later))
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

//For Mango
A rebel walks into the workshop. "What the fuck have you been doing down here for the past 3 days? I can't sleep with the constant noi-is that a grenade launcher!?"

Back at the Club

Would he still have told me to wait if the sign wasn't first basing it with his spotter? Ares growls. We could be done with this right now... He relaxes on the trigger but keeps the crosshair on his head.
"I thought you turned it off. And isn't she like 10 years younger than you?" An annoyed sigh comes through from Athena's mic, you can almost hear her eyes roll.

Ares continues, "Fine I'll wait but if they leave before you plant the tracker or you get made I'm shooting."