Exusia Part I: Isis

Started by Paintcheck, 26-08-2010

Mangoman

Tank walks through the quarry, and scratches his head, trying not to prick himself with his own gauntlets. The building with Ares in it comes into view, and he starts to head to the front door.

Paintcheck

"Relax please. Nervous people with guns then make me nervous. And then I might shit myself and you'd likely have to clean that up. Which you probably don't want."

He heads to the stairway, his long strides propelling him quickly towards the door. He steps around the corner to ascend the stairs trying to stay a few steps ahead of her.

Tom

Taylor manages to keep up with Ares, keeping he hands on her gun, At the counter of the Jail you see an odd looking guy with a V neck shirt, A unibrow and Glasses "Hey ba- What the. . ."

Taylor quickly responds with "No Ivan just no. . . and apparently this guy has to use the restroom,"

"Make him do it on the wall."

"No he has to do #2"

"Make him do it then write on the wall 100 Times 'I will not fuck with Eros'"

"Ivan your an imature prick. . . Grow up."

She leads Ares to a small room with a toliet and a sink and one SMall window that is really small.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Mangoman

Tank leans on the outer door, able to hear them talking. He waits to see what's going on.

Paintcheck

Well that didn't work either...oh well. He uses the facilities and washes up. He has another idea. Wrapping his hand in toilet paper and punches the window, shattering it loudly. He then darts to the side of the door and waits.

Tom

The woman cocks her Ensi and raises it, Ivan grabs his Draco Combat shotgun off the counter and the two sit in front of the door

T: Lets go in and fuck him up!

I: No no no. . . That window is too small for him to go through. . . BELIEV me I would know. . . when there are no prisoners in here I spend alot of time in there.

T: That is fucking disgusting Ivan

I: What my girlfriend Jill dosn't complain

T:. . .

Ivan laughs and says into his radio "Prisoner shat then broke a window. . . Need back up."
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Ares waits for a few minutes and realizes the panicked response he was hoping for is unlikely to materialize. For fuck's sake. He searches for a weapon. Picking up a shard of glass he wraps a towel around it. As an after thought he picks up a second one and wraps it in toilet paper. He then carefully slides it inside his suit. Always good to have a back up plan. He crosses back to the door and waits for someone to come in.

Mangoman

tank icks in the door and walks up to the two "What the fuck is going on?"

Tom

Eros with an enterage of two troops with light armor, and 8 Troopers with no armor and himself exit the messhall and walk toward the jail later surrounding it a minute later , Eros and the two light armored troopers walk in.

Before that however

T: He had to shit and-

I: Its all her fault I swear!

T: Liar!

They erupt into a small arguement aiming at the door.
Oh boy.

Mangoman

Tank pushes them aside and unlocks his Cleavers, the slide into his hands as he brings up the large metal plates on his arms like shield, ramming into the door, breaking it partially and slamming through into the next wall.

AwDs

// Waiting for a chance to do a last second join in. :p
I'm Gay!

Paintcheck

Ares lets out a quiet laugh at the arguing guards outside. Suddenly the door flies open. Ares presses himself against the wall, glass "knife" at the ready as Tank goes barreling past him, the whirling cleavers making for a pretty impressive sight. Too bad that door wasn't locked Ares thinks as Tank rushes headlong into the far wall.

He rebounds and swings wildly at Ares but Ares easily ducks under the swing. He comes up behind Tank and places the glass shard against his Adam's apple.

"Bummer"

This isn't much better...at all.

Tom

Eros walks in behind the guards with a pump action rifle ready for anything, The two lightly armored gaurds are armed with Damon Carbines readied as well.
Oh boy.

AwDs

// Anyone wanna put me up to date without me having to read all the post?
I'm Gay!

Tom

Eros is dumbstruck for a few moments. then he thinks Sacrafices must be made

He then goes for the grenade on his belt "Turn loose of him or Ill kill you both."
Oh boy.

Mangoman

// He didnt stab me, hes using me as a sheild

Tom

// Edited my other post
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares realizes he's hit a wall here. Even if Eros is just bluffing it doesn't change the fact that Ares is outnumbered, unarmed, and backed into a corner. He lets out a growl and shoves Tank away from him.

Tom

"Tank. . . Please leave. . . Men keep your weapons trained on the slinger, and get him to his cell"

// I have a FAR more interesting way for Ares to escape, Just remeber the Patroll car that they stole.
Oh boy.

Mangoman

Tank stumbles forward, and rubs his neck. He looks at Eros with a look of being betrayed. He pushes past the girl and stalks out.

Paintcheck

"I really did need to take a shit if you were wondering."

He walks out the door and starts to head back downstairs to the cell.

Tom

The troopers lock Ares away.

Eros remarks into his radio "Anyone not on graveyard shift has a freeday. . . Im fucking off to bed"

// Assuming they all go to sleep

Sometime in the middle of the night the alarm is sounded after a flare is shot into the base.

Radio chatter can be heard over all the radios

Rebel nightwatch: What the hell was that?

R1: I don't know.

R2: A. . . Fla-

Gunshots begin to echo through the nigh more then likely waking alot of folks up, the low rumble of patrol cars and APC's can be heard. A gunfight breaks out between a decently armed Rebel base and a heavily armed squadron of exusian troopers, Some of the trooper Wearing Vigorium Mk IV'rs, a few of them even carrying the Heavy Gladius assault weapon, Machine gun fire can be heard from various entrenchments in the camp, and machinegun fire can be heard from the attacking force. The rebels may lose.
And if thats not bad some of the troopers carrying Gladiuses start shooting the Semi Automatic grenate launcher attachment on the rifle, sening explosions and hot frags where ever they are shot.
// Go
Oh boy.

Mangoman

Tank wakes up from the sound of gunfire, and quickly starts to put his armor on. He grabs the now finished Titanium helmet from the table, and rams through the door, he starts to jog to the jail-basement to see if the prisoner is still there.

Paintcheck

Well now that's service. Didn't even call this in yet.

He looks over at Taylor ((Who is presumably still guarding him?)) "If I were you I would get on the floor and stay there."

He walks away from the bars and sits against the far wall.

Tom

Taylor is crouched against the wall with her ensi Shaking nervously aiming toward the stairs.

Eros wakes up throws his Combat armor on and grabs his Damon Carbine and rushes into the fight. But see's that the fight is almost lost for alot of the rebels are already retreating he calls over radio "Hold your ground! Not one step backwards you cowards! We can fight them! We will survive!"

The rebels arn't loseing ALOT of people buts enough to cause peoples moral to be in the shitter, they return to there post after there fearless leader orders them to remain in possition, The Exusains are also loosing some troops.

A Gladius Frag round hits the wall of the lower part of the Jail and the wall busts open sending shrapnel and debris everywhere. . . Saddly It was nowhere near the cell. . . Taylor hits the ground in fear.
Oh boy.