Exusia Part I: Isis

Started by Paintcheck, 26-08-2010

Mangoman

"Just a little? I can get the info......", Tank says looking up.

Tom

Eros says "No, we are not them we are us." as he strolls up to the cell "Good evening Mr. Eric, or should I say Ares. . ." Eros says coldly ((Assuming we would be able to get that off of your PDA like device If not I said The first statement))
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

((Yeah while I am thinking about it the "interesting" contents of the my gear are:
1 X Revolver and holster/gunbelt
Multitool
High-End PDA (Encrypted, you can see the "Welcome Page" (similar to an iPhone's sort of) and that's it.)
Eye screen (Think like the DBZ Scouters or Garrus' eyepiece in Mass effect)
Fuck ton of high caliber bullets for the gun in speedloaders + loose ones. Some bullets are different colors
Hand cuffs
Flashlight
Folding knife
That's all I can think of right now))

Well then

Ares stands up and crosses over to the bars. He slides his hands through them and leans on bars. "How can I help you?"

Tom

Eros smiles coldly "Mr. Ares I cannot let you go and to kill you slash torture you while your down and out is not in my character , Though I may come off as a cold, emotionless, Mindless piece of machinery you'll find that we're not so different you and I." He motions for a few of the guards to leave, it is now down to him, Tank, and one guard.
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Mangoman

Tank leans on wall behind him, casually listening to them, while flicking his right Cleaver in and out of place.

Paintcheck

"Uh huh. I have better things to do other than languishing in your fine prison here. And stop calling me "Mr. Ares", Ares is a first name. Ask your questions or whatever and then I would like to be on my way if you do not want my smithing skills." Doubt he believes that after finding my gun but...

Tom

"Your as much a smith as I am a beutiful butterfly. . ." The woman walks back down and taps on Eroses shoulder, He looks at the time "Well look at the time. . . Its chow time. . . Ill have one of the guards send you food gunslinger. . ." He nods and motions for Tank to follow him, the woman follows and the gaurd remains. a Scruffy looking fellow.

ANd later he is dismissed to be replaced by a woman with black short hair, She has a Ensi, Some food, a Pack, and a guitar. She slides the hot meal through an opening big enough for food, and she pulls a chair up, lays her guitar on the ground, she pulls out a sketch pad and pencil and starts to draw something while looking at Ares.

((Now its time for me to juggle RP's on one forum))
Oh boy.

Mangoman

Tank follows after him, flipping Ares off as he leaves.

Paintcheck

Well at least that's an improvement Ares thinks as he looks at the girl.

"Thanks," he says as he takes the tray and begins to eat. He finishes the meal and sets the tray on a box in the cell. Might need that later. He slides back up to the bar and sticks his hands through again.

"Watcha drawin?"

Tom

She looks up at him for a second continueing the drawing "Something".

Meanwhile the Rebels are eating the same thing in a mess hall like structure.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"Can I see?" He keeps his voice friendly, trying to sound harmless. He continues to lean on the bars, watching her intently.

Tom

She smiles softly. she continues to draw it "Nuuu. . . Its not finished."
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"Can I see it when it's finished then?"

He hopes it will be soon before any of the other guards come back. He figures he has about half an hour to an hour at most if he's really lucky.

Tom

She smiles, "Done" she signs it and rips the page out, folding it into a paper fooball like shape, She holds it and flicks it into the cell. "Have fun." she remarks as she stuffs the sketch pad into her pack and pikcs up her guitar, Since you would probally pick it up to not look like an ass, It is a picture of Ares. "I drew you cause I was bored and your about the only interesting thing in this empty brig." she says with a striagt face, trying to make that not sound like she is flirting cause she is not.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Well that didn't work at all like I thought it would.

He picks up the paper and unfolds it, looking at the picture. Despite himself he smiles, it's a good picture.

"I like it." He folds it back up and pockets it.

Looking at her guitar "Do you know the song Iris?"

Tom

She rubs her chin and picks up her guitar, she starts to tune her guitar. "Mhmm. . ."

She soon starts playing the song, she also starts to sing in decent singing voice.

And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am 

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive

And I don't want the world to see me

I don't want the world to see me

She finishes off the song "Was that it?"

((The goo goo dolls are sooo famous that they made it into the future! lol))
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares opens his eyes again, having closed them while listening. "Yeah that was it...thanks Taylor."

He stays silent for a bit as a flood of memories connected to the song hit him. Finally he speaks up again, "This is a very awkward question but...there's no toilet in here and uh...yeah," he smiles sheepishly.

Tom

"Umm... number 1 or number 2?" she blushes slightly saying it Awkwardly.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"Seriously? #2." He looks as embarrassed as she is.

"By the way you're an excellent guitar player."

He smiles at her again, remaining still against the bars.

Tom

"Oh. . . Well. . . Umm. . . I can't really let you out. . . By myself. . ." she then realizes he just complimented her "Wait. . . What?"
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"You. Are. Good. At. Playing. The. Guitar," he repeats with exaggerated slowness, then smiles to show he's joking.

"As for the bathroom thing who's going to know? It'll take like 2 seconds just tell me where it is. You can even stay in there and watch me if you must. Come on."

Tom

"Thanks" Responding to the compliment with a smile

"Umm. . . I guess I can take you upstairs. just. . . Get up against the wall while I open the door to lead you there."
Oh boy.

Mangoman

Tank finishes his food at the mess hall and stands up. He has his own table in the corner. He pushes his food into the trash as he makes his way out of the crowded mess hall. "I'll go see how this 'Repairman' is doing,mkay?", he says into his radio. He pushes the door open and walks into the quarry, waiting for a response.

Paintcheck

Ares steps back from the door, keeping his hands visible. He continues to smile. "Thanks."

Tom

She opens the door and scurries back with her hands tightly gripped on her ensi. "Ok now slowly make your way toward the stairs."
Oh boy.