Exusia Part I: Isis

Started by Paintcheck, 26-08-2010

Bucky

// Im just here to watch, dont mind me.

Tom

THe PDA buzzes again

Oh okay its THAT asshole again. . . Dosn't supprise me that you got fucked over in the end, If she is anywhere she would be in the Pharos brig. . . And also tell him that Ironically enough he is the first person to ask about any of the guys/girls down there, I mean, no rescue attempt has been made. . . We collected alot of decent info, Tell him he is more th- Wait lemme check with Amor to see if its okay with him if we go ahead with something.

~Eros
P.S. This move reminds me of me for some reason, I don't know why.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Ares sees the message and has to try very hard to resist the urge to break the PDA.

He starts typing

Look you stupid fuck just answer my question. I have no problem killing Taylor here and I know you probably don't care about her but at least it will make me feel better. I am asking politely now.

-Ares

He mashes the send button angrily.

Tom

The PDA buzzes

Sir you just made my day, I mean really, I was rolling on the floor laughing, but yeah, your girl is in the brig unharmed, Amor says its ok for you to exchange her for Taylor, We have gotten all the info that we need out of her.

~Eros
P.S. Your right I don't give a flying fuck about Taylor, what I do give a fuck about is our exspensive tab to keep the brig running, get down to Pharos and move your ass! Come alone too.
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

He cocks an eyebrow. "Well that was...surprising. Looks like I'm going to Pharos. I assume you don't want to get reinvolved with them so...uh...I guess I'll give you some time to find your own place and a job and then I will be leaving."

He forwards all of the Eros messages to his PDA and flips hers back to her.

Tom

She nods. "Well I guess ill get on that then, Wouldn't want to hold you back. . . Look umm. . ." She looks down at the ground for a few seconds then looks back at him "Umm. . . Thanks, For everything." she goes to give him a Bear hug.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

He looks a little uncomfortable as she hugs him "You're welcome? I guess call me or something if you need any help?" He thinks again at how absurd this is but shrugs it off. You're about to insert yourself into the most hostile environment in this galaxy and this makes you uncomfortable?