Exusia Part I: Isis

Started by Paintcheck, 26-08-2010

Mangoman

Tank pushes through a large crowd of rebels, looking for Eros.

Tom

You find him over a table with a digital map of crutail Exusian targets that they will hit next, it also has a map of Rebel bases, Hideouts, stashes, and other crucial tactical data.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

"That barely answers 1 of my questions," he says gently but doesn't push her more. Trying to make her relax he asks, "Tell me about yourself Taylor. 'Eventually' can mean a long time and I'd rather not spend it in awkward silence."

Mangoman

Tank walks up to Eros, and says "We need to leave the planet......they know where to find us now, and I'm usre there's plenty of shuttles in the spaceport..."

Tom

She turns to him, she shrugs and goes back to staring out the window, "I just want to get off of this hell hole. . . "

Well im a traitorous rat, A nobody, What eles is there to say. . . Im gonna die alone. . . and hated. . . She tears up staring out the window of the car.

Eros Turns to tank "How? this place. . . its a secret. . . the only way they could know is if they captured somebody. . ."
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Mangoman

Tank looks at him. "That guard girl was in the room when I ran out...."

Paintcheck

Ares sighs quietly to himself. "Alright fine I'll start. I was born on Olympus. My real name isn't Ares. I am a gunsmith by trade and then got conscripted to be a Gunslinger. I'm as Lowborn as you, which is probably why they sent me out here chasing a ghost. Lucky me when I actually found him."

He continues to drive, hoping she will open up.

"At the very least please tell me where you learned to sing and play the guitar so beautifully." He flashes his smile at her again while running through his new options for what to do when he actually arrives at the Grove...if he finds it.

Alright well they are going to be on alert so sneaking in won't work. I should just mark it and have the cavalry deal with it. Fuck 'Eros' if they really wanted him alive so bad they wouldn't have sent me. They would have sent someone experienced...and Highborn.

...But if I did bring him in....no. Delusions of gradeur will get you no where. You'll still be second class and alone with likely a few more holes in you than you started with...

Cavalry it is. And hope he doesn't run before they get here.

Tom

Eros looks at tank for a good few minutes "Thats fine for you but where will I go? Last time I checked Shuttles don't allow government super soldiers as casual fliers." Cool all my life and now its meaningless. . .

Taylor looks over with a dumb struck look on her face "Your. . . Lowborn?" she quickly passes over the fact that he is at a similar level at her. "Uhhm. . . It was one of those things I picked up . . After my friend Theo got killed. . . For the longest time it was one of the only things I would do. . . I just. . . Stopped. . . And then I joined the rebellion about a week ago. . . Trying to make new friends again. . . And here I am. . . Probally gonna end up alone again. . ." She trails off.
Oh boy.

Mangoman

Tank grins, "Who said anything about us being allowed? And as for where, there's a colony in the Cyon system, about 2 days flight at light speed,on one of the planet's moons, deserted since a plague a few decades back." Tank scratches his head. "Supposedly has a Jungle atmospere, so we'd be hard to find."

Paintcheck

Ares nods. "Yeah surprising. They don't advertise the fact that Lowborn Gunslingers exist and there aren't a lot of us but there are some. And you won't be alone. I'll see to it you get off of this rock for all the help you provided."

In the distance he can see lights "Is that likely the Grove?"

Tom

She squints "No thats fort Brag, I think the grove is a bit deeper into the "Boonies" of this sector. So your a unique gunslinger in a way? And what is your real name?"

Eros stares at Tank for a minute not saying anything "Cool now I can be a hermit. Just like I've always wanted to be"
Oh boy.

Mangoman

Tank says "Or we can stay here and get attacked some more, your choice..."

Paintcheck

"Ares will do for now I think." He makes an adjustment to put them past the Fort and into the darker unincorporated area in front of them.

He considers it for a moment longer.

"Do you really want to know my name?"

Tom

She nods "Since now I know its not your real name. . . I do."

Eros nods "Well. . . Its either I go and get captured, Get attacked, or 'Disappear'"
Oh boy.

Mangoman

Tank responds "I'm not saying you need to dissapear, the colonies facilities are still there, I'd give us a chance to set up a proper base....."

Turkey

Landan ties up the mercenary, and follows Tank,((I mean follow exactly where you went, Towards eros))

Paintcheck

He smiles almost playfully at her "What's in it for me?"

He returns to being all-business. "That it out there?" He points. In the distance some faint lights can be seen. "That's definitely not a major settlement."

"Alright Taylor I will make you a deal: After Eros is dealt with I will tell you my real name. Fair?"

Tom

"That might be it."
After he states his deal she frowns slightly "Oh. . . Okay. . ." sounding slightly disappointed.

Eros Nods, "If you can find a pilot crazy enough to transport us to suck a location then be my guest."
Oh boy.

Mangoman

Tank nods, and pushes back to an old shack.

Paintcheck

Ares pulls the car as close as he thinks is safe. He parks it in a clump of scraggly trees at the base of a small ridge overlooking the light source. He gets out of the car and rummages in his backpack for a set of binoculars. Shouldering the pack, he starts to head up the ridge. "Come if you want to, otherwise please stay quiet."

He reaches the top of the ridge and lies on his belly. He focuses the binoculars on the camp and takes note of what he sees in a map he draws in his PDA ((If you wouldn't mind explaining what I see Tom...))

Tom

Taylor Follows him and appon seeing that that is the base she frowns again.

Its down in a valley like thing except there is only one entrance, there are light walls made of scrap metal and the main entrance is guarded by 4 machine guns and about 10 guards who are lightly armed, you also see Eros hovering over a map with a rebel holding a merc, You see a similar motor pool, and a rebel working on modifying a car to have machine guns mounted on it, She goes inside of it and the guns go down into the sides of the car. The rebel pops back out and smiles and goes to making a crude Rocket laucher. There is also a decent sized HQ like building with windows wich you can see LOTs of communication equipment, You may start picking up a radio frequency or two "*Static* Exusian Convoy tra-*Static* Echo-2 inte-*Static*" There is also a Barracks and a mess hall. Rebels are still pouring in from the old quarry base. ((Basically if you have played red faction guerrilla it sorta looks like the Oasis base. Except bigger.))

Eros looks at the rebel carrying the Merc "What is this shit?!"
Oh boy.

Tom

(( I thought that you where being carried by Turk.))
Oh boy.

Mangoman

Tank walks out of the shack, this time without his armor. He is wearing some Civilian clothes and a hood, so you probably cant tell who he is. He hops into a standard car by the motorpool, and starts to drive toward the town.

AwDs

Quote from: Tom on 29-08-2010
(( I thought that you where being carried by Turk.))

//whoopsy void that please
I'm Gay!

Turkey

Landan drops the mercenary on the floor. "It's a old friend."