Exusia Part I: Isis

Started by Paintcheck, 26-08-2010

Turkey

Landan stands up, throwing the RPG into the back seat. He climbs into the driver seat and starts the car. He looks forward at the mercenary, And hits the gas, Driving towards him.

AwDs

The mercenary lays motionless on the ground. The helicopter in the background exploded.
I'm Gay!

Mangoman

Tank bends over, and tries to throw the merc over his shoulder, for later questioning. He looks at the jeep, and says "Gimme a ride to the grove."

Turkey

Landan gets the jeep started he puts it into drive and revs the engine. Smoke can be seen rising from the helicopter crash sight**. Landan hits his radio, "Shall we?"

Mangoman

Tank throws the merc inot the back, and jumps in the side, the buggy going considrably lower from the armor's weight. "Go."

Paintcheck

He ducks back into the hole in the wall and reenters the basement.

"Alright seems all the vehicles are taken. Which means we're stuck here until my ride arrives unless you know of another way out. Or you know where this 'Grove' is."

He holsters his gun and goes to cross the room.

Tom

She struggles to speak to the massive gunslinger "I-Uhh. . . The. . . Grove. . . Its the fall back point. . . I heard Eros talk about it, But I don't know details. . . Y-Your ride? Is it. . ." She trails off and looks at the ground and sobs a bit.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Ares keeps his face composed. "Calm yourself. Extract could be a while because the idiots at the garrison just managed to buttfuck themselves. It'll likely be a day out. I would rather not wait a day. Do you know of any other transportation near here or possibly any other motor pools or something? I realize you're scared but you are not the reason I am here and if you cooperate with me and make my job easier I can make things easier for you."

He lays a hand on her shoulder "Now stop crying. Eros mentioned details of this place to you? What did he say? Anything you can tell me will help, I know you don't know where it is."

Turkey

Landan picks up the radio on his jeep, He holds it up to his face. "Any rebels in the area need a ride back to the grove? The more the merrier"

AwDs

The mercenary's radio starts going off.

"Come in arrow. I repeat, Come in arrow!"

"Shit! Is anyone out there?"
I'm Gay!

Mangoman

Tank reaches around, and rips the radio off the unconcious merc, and tosses it off the side of the buggy.

Tom

"I- I Heard. . . Him say. . . It was N-near the. . . Resid-dential complex in sector f-f-five. . . The same sector that Fort Brag is in. . . I--Ironic isn't it? I-know of one thing-" she shakes a bit trying to not go into a panic attack.
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Ares nods, smiling at her "Good, that is very helpful." He taps on his PDA as she speaks. He slides his hand to hers and gives it a squeeze "I know you're scared, you're doing fine. Just keep talking to me."

It is amazing what a little empathy will do

Turkey

Landan shrugs and begins driving towards the grove.

Tom

"Y-Your ride. . . Can it get me off this hell hole? Away from the garrison. . . Its full of Brigands. . ." She waits for him to answer.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

"Yeah it could." Although trading Isis for a prison cell might not be her definition of "good deal"

"But I am not leaving until Eros and his girlfriend are in my custody. Or dead. That's why I am here after all. Which means the faster you can get me to his grove the faster we can leave."

Ares doesn't like lying, but she is his only lead right now and promises himself that he will do what he can for her when the time comes.

Turkey

Landan and Tank arrive at the grove. Landan turns to tank. "Heres we are. I am going somewhere... Special.. With the mercenary."

Tom

"There is one vehicle that I know of. . . No one would have taken it. . . Cause it was a project Akalena was working on. . . I think I know where it is. . ." She looks up still terriffied at the idea of helping a gunslinger.

He is a slinger and they are supposed to be truthfull I think. . . He might be my ticket off this hell hole. . . But at the cost of some of my friends. . . Bah they didn't care about me anyway.
Oh boy.

Mangoman

Tank looks at the rebel, and steps out of the buggy "Ask Eros first.", he says plainly, before strolling away.

Turkey

Landan mutter to himself "Eros.. Right" He turns around to check on the mercenary.

AwDs

The mercenary is unconscious, The seat in the back is covered in blood.
I'm Gay!

Paintcheck

"Please take me to it." He stands up and offers her his hand.

"You did the right thing, Taylor. Those rebels aren't your friends, they've abandoned you. The faster I deal with them the sooner I can get you out here."

Tom

She takes his hand grabbing her guitar and Pack, looking down at the ground, not looking Ares in the eye. as though she where ashamed about something. She starts to lead him toward the vehicle, stepping over her fallen Comrades, and dead Exusians, she thinks its a wonder she is still alive, the base wother than the burning buldings and corpses is empty.

They make it to a small roofed building, she opens the large doors to reveal a sporty looking car, she grabs the keys and unlocks it and gets in starting it, then she scoots over to the passenger portion of the vehicle and waits. Ares probally gets in and notices a bunch of buttons that arn't standard for this type of car.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

Ares slides into the driver seat, looking at the controls. Bet this thing is fast. He smiles reassuringly at Taylor. "Going to need some directions. And maybe some instructions as to what these buttons do, if you know."

He pulls the car out and exits the quarry, slightly amazed at how quickly the rebels have managed to leave. He gets on the open road. He keys his PDA and speaks into it "Am currently enroute to rebel's fall back point. SOT and SOM believed to be there. Local Garrison probably does not have the stomach for this, get me a platoon that actually has a clue what they are doing and get them moving towards this system, would like them in a day or two if possible. Will call in with further instructions once I can evaluate the location."

Turning back to Taylor, "About how far is it?"

Tom

She lays her head on the window and motions for the road "Just stay on this road you'll run into the sector it is in eventually." she sighs "And I wouldn't press any of the buttons if I were you. . ."
Oh boy.