Exusia Part I: Isis

Started by Paintcheck, 26-08-2010

Mangoman

Tank barrels down the stairs, and stumbles into the wall, he looks at Taylor, and then at the prisoner. "WE are moving him now!", he yells, and  bashes the lock on the cell.

Paintcheck

Ares look over at the new hole in wall. "Damn." He slides back over towards the bars and leans on them again.

"Very good Taylor. Just stay there and don't move and you'll be fine," he says, trying to keep her calm. The last thing I need right now is some scared-shitless girl with a gun spraying the place up.

He cocks an eyebrow at Tank as he bashes the cell lock open. "Frankly I'd rather stay here if that's alright with you. Basement is the safest place to be."

Mangoman

Tank yells at him through his new helmet "Myyabe for you, but there's like 200 Patrolmen up there!", he yanks open the door and points a cleaver at him, "Come on!"

Tom

Taylor remains on the ground for a bit slowly getting up.
Ivan runs down "FUCK THEY ARE TEARING MY DAMN JAIL APART!" he rushes to the hole only to have a 50 calibur round sail through his head causing his head to explode.

Taylor screams.

The fight outside rages on it looks to be a virtual stalemate. . . Till the Exusains drive there APC's through to the courtyard. . . a man runs up to one of them throwing a Demolition charge common for taking buildings apart on the PAC and runs off the side of the APC explodes and various people fire on the hole in the side of it, the one in fron is still operationonal, but the gunner got shot. Some of the patrol cars are now riddled with holes, some even exploding from the gun fire.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

"Wait so what's our incentive to run out in the middle of all that then?" Ares asks Tank just as Ivan's head gets blown off. He stays were he is.

AwDs

Not far from the jail, A helicopter descends, Touching the surface, Dropping off a squad of mercenary. The leader wears a arrow patch and he gives out the follow hand signal.

Each one looks like this. Two of them have shotguns, The leader has a Assault rifle

I'm Gay!

Mangoman

Tank looks at Ivan, then back at Ares. "Shit i dont know, i just dont want to get shot or get the chair after this....you gotta help me man..."

AwDs

The squad advances at the base, Holding fire.

//fyi That armor is not uber high tech, part of it is not even kevlar.
I'm Gay!

Tom

The gunight goes on the Exusians look as though there forve may be dwindling, the rebel forces look as though there force may be exhausted as well. A sqaudron of Exusains make there way into the jail through the hole. Most are wearing Light armor, 3 are wearing the Legius medium armor. and the one at the head of the Squad a robust looking captain is dawning s Power suit, They shout at Tank, Taylor, and Ares "Freeze!" aiming there guns at them.

Eros continues to kill exusians in the battle ((Shocker))

There are about 44 Troopers left. and about 58 Rebels left.

The exusains press the assualt and keep pushing despite being out numbered.
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

AwDs

The squad holds position, Watching the fighting from afar.

S1"Having second thoughts about moving in commander?"
C1"Trust my judgement."
S1"Sir, Yes sir."
I'm Gay!

Paintcheck

"Well they don't exactly know I am here, I didn't call them. So step 1 would be for you to let me grab my gear and God (or Gods, or whatever your puny mind believes in) help you if Mr. SOT-I guess you know him as Eros-has my PDA or he broke or I can't get to it."

Without even waiting for an answer he walks past Tank and heads upstairs to his pack. He pulls his gear back on and his gunbelt. He grabs the Enzi, looks at it distastefully, and sets it back down on the table. Drawing his revolver he heads back downstairs. He sees the Exusian soldiers. "Bout time you showed up." He holds his gun up so they can get a good look at it and approaches Taylor and Tank.

"Alright you two are going to tell me RIGHT NOW where I can likely find Eros and the girl and then you are going to get handcuffed and act like good little prisoners until this is all over and then I can sort you out. Deal?"

Tom

The troopers nod "You got it from here" and move on.

The battle is now at E:39 to R:64 available fighters.
Oh boy.

Mangoman

Tank turns to face him, having a look of Anger and confusion on his face, well the part you can see through the helmet.

Paintcheck

Ares mutters something under his breath about the overall efficiency of Exusian soldiers. He looks at the two rebels. "Fortunately for you two I have bigger fish to fry. Give me your best guess as to where Eros might be. Now."

Tom

The Exusain Radio blares "Pack it up and get the wounded out we are pulling out! losses are numbered as too great and Amor has us Pulling out I repeat Pull out NOW!"

The rebel radio blares celebtraion but then Eros says over radio " we have no time, we must pick the wounded up and move. . . It won't be long intill the regroup and retailate We are pulling out of the quarry and moving to the old grove. As for our prisoner he is free to do as he wishes. . . He has no info that is compromising anymore because well. . . It appears as though our base just got fucked over. However if he follows me further he will face death. also if anyone see's him be sure to tell him to tell Colonel McNair that I says 'FUCK YOU!' Eros out."
Oh boy.

Mangoman

Tank hears the radio, and raises his sheilds infront of him, dashing out through the hole, and bounds behind a quarry stone. (Or trys//)

AwDs

The mercenary squad watches close, Then approaches the rebel base, Low and slow.
I'm Gay!

Tom

Taylor remains on the ground scared shitless
Oh boy.

Turkey

Two rebel vehicles drives over the horizon, Heading straight for the mercenarys.
The loud sound of their radio is a dead give away.

Paintcheck

Ares watches Tank go and debates stopping him but realizes that having to deal with Tank as a prisoner would be more painful than just letting him go. He turns his attention to Taylor and gently tries to pull her to her feet. "Do you know where this Grove is?"

Tom

Taylor gets lifted she shakes her head "I-I got here last week S-Sir. . ."
Oh boy.

AwDs

Suddenly, The mercenary's open fire at the small dune buggys. The leader says over radio. "Oh, I thought we killed you a week ago! Why don't you just stay dead, Ugly bugger"
I'm Gay!

Tom

Even though only a few remain at there posts, 2 machinge guns open fire on into the area around where the mercs are.

((Probally alot of missing since the smoke and woods and stuff))
Oh boy.

Turkey

One of the light vehicles flips over, The ammo box explodes from the impact, It makes a small explosion and kills both the rebels in the first car. The second cars gunner on the top opens fire at the mercenary's. The leader of the small group says over the radio "You only barely hurt us, Now its our turn to take one of your men"

AwDs

The first soldier(S1) is hit un-luckily by a the machine gun.
The second soldier(S2) is gunned down by the rebels small vehicle.
The command quickly moves, Throwing down two smoke grenades providing cover to escape
I'm Gay!