EXUSIA III: It Pays the Bills SCRAPPED

Started by Paintcheck, 30-01-2012

meetdadoom

*Chip motions for another drink and then says with a smirk "Pfft. What ship isn't interesting. Half the ships I get are smugglers, why you ask? You think an Amor guy is here and I am probably servicing his ship? Wouldn't be surprised. The question is, how are you going to stop them with out attracting attention."*

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Rebel6609

Alsar inspects Quentin briefly before turning back to the man. "Only question I got is how much are we getting paid. Other than that we should probably head out and get this over with. I've been to Iziz... Don't like it to much."

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Paintcheck

"You will get paid when you make it to Isis. If you make it to Isis."

With that the Auroran stands and moves to leave the building.

At the counter the stranger speaks up "No he's not here. He wants to run his own planet. He needs guns to do that. Have there been any freighters filled with guns heading back towards Exusian space that you know of?" His eyes watch the Auroran leave and then drift over to the group on the table in the back, noting their interest in the first group. "Do you know any of those people?"

meetdadoom

*Chip looks over his shoulder and motions to Red and Jacko. "I service their ship. X-240 interceptor. Pretty sweet ride if you ask me. I've serviced their ship in the past. They usually don't cause trouble and for sure they don't work for Amor." Chip continues to inspect the people and then catches the man with tattoos. "That one, the one with the tattoos. I don't know him but, he has the look that he is up to something. Could be wrong though. He could be just another one of these degenerate thugs." Chip looks at the table he is sitting at for a while and then moves on looking. He then looks at the small fellow (.//who is jesus Beer to Wine?) "That guy also stands out. Probably a lieutenant in a gang." makes a quick glance "Nah, he would have goons with him. Probably a hit man or a saboteur. Some kind of hired gun." Chip then grabs his empty glass with ice cubes in it and jingles it. "Hey bartender, I've been dry for a pretty while". *

Rebel6609

Alsar looks to Quentin "What say you? I think we should head over to the hanger and get started. We'll talk along the way.". Alsar gets up and heads to the door

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

deluxulous

Quentin stands up with him, briskly walking to the door. "Yeah, let's get a move on," he says in a gruff tone. He exits into the bright sun.

Paintcheck

The bartender notices Chip's plight and heads over to take his glass and refill it. Chip's new friend watches the first two walk out after the Auroran and then watches to see what the other three persons of interest will do.

Quentin and Alsar exit the bar without issue and emerge into the bright mid afternoon sun. The streets are crowded as people come and go to trade cargo, get drunk, or both. A siren can be heard in the distance towards the docking bays, followed by a few more.

whyku

*Looks over at the other person at the bar and nods at him* *Adam asks the barkeep for a refill* *As the barkeep refills his drink and looks around at the bar* *Sighs* So, barkeep do you have any work for me?

Paintcheck

**The barkeep replies "Do I look like an unemployment agency? You look like you are as shady as they come surely you know how to find work with people who need a thug or two."

Plunger

Red perks up as he watches the group exit, and taps Jacko under the table with his leg. He turns to him speaking softly throught the hustle bustle of the bar, "Alright, time to collect our pay.", and reaches into his cog pulling out a cigarette and setting it in the corner of his mouth, standing from his spot in the bar he drops the pay on the table, pulling his zippo out at the same time. Lighting the cigarette as he walks to the door he turns to make sure Jacko's nearby, and steps out into the sun. Taking a long drop from his cigarette he scans the streets before spotting the query, and breathes out a clouded stream of smoke, beginning to shadow them.

Ravanger

Looks to Red as he signals him, then following him knowing the situation as he copies his movement as they begin to shadow the prey.

whyku

*Turns and watch's the big group leave then the other two following them* *Turns back to the barkeep:I think I may have a idea of some work thank you for your time* *Goes to follow the other two groups that left*

meetdadoom

*Chip takes a sip of his whiskey " You better get going partner, every one is off to see the bull rides." Chip then puts a card that contains the credit amount for the drink.*

Paintcheck

**He nods figuring something is about to go down. "You may want to do the same."

He waits a few minutes so as not to arouse suspicion and then exits, heading towards the docking bays.

whyku

*Leaves following the group that was following the bigger group* (Now I wait for them to RP.)

meetdadoom

* Chip sighs and mutters to himself " How did i get into this?". He then slides out of his chair and heads out the door. He goes outside and looks up at the dimming sky. He pulls out his silver pocket watch and takes a look at the time. He puts the watch away and strolls towards the mystery man humming a tune.*

Paintcheck

// Uh PistolKid, Rebel....you guys still alive?

deluxulous

// soorrrryyyyy. shit happens yo
Quentin looks left and right, and briskly walks off towards the docking bays. Keeping his head low and weaving in and out of the crowds, he feels confident - in his prime. Ever too suspicious, he looks over everyone in his path, analyzing them and determining the chance that they could be a threat, and if they were armed. After a few minutes, he is satisfied that there aren't too many people looking for trouble, and he begins to relax.

Paintcheck

// Well Rebel seems to have forgotten about this. Who is still interested?

meetdadoom

.// Me, we just need a few more antagonists.

meetdadoom

.// want to start this back up again after hiatus?

Paintcheck

// Yeah I get Tom to poke Rebel.