Introduction

Started by Deathcon, 09-04-2012

Deathcon

I feel like it is necessary for me to post an introduction as I am sure that no one here was apart of this community when I was. For those of yo that were I look forward to meeting you again and please be kind as I may not remember all your names right away. For those of you who have no idea who I am I will try to give you a little background on why I was chosen for the SeC position of the CCA. I've been RPing on Gmod and other games for about 6 years, however Gmod RP is where most of my experience comes from. I have been apart of many different RP communities, Mine-Dog, Bomb-Dog, Shit RP, and even HGN to name a few. I will try to give only background from the old days of HGN though in this introduction.

As for my time at HGN I was an admin and a leader of multiple factions. However Military faction of Stalker is where I hold my claim to fame. In my time as Military leader we were unchallenged and took whatever we wanted, I do not know if this rule still applies but back when I ran military we were forbidden to ally with Freedom or Duty, as that upsetted the balance of power that was so frailly maintained. I also lead a very large Slaver faction, which was feared throughout the server and forced many young stalkers to join factions, just to survive.

But due to personal reasons I left about 4 years ago (Someone can correct this number. I really don't remember.), and now I am invited back to lead the CCA, something of which I hold particular love for, as it is my absolute favorite position to role play. So I thank SK (Last Exiles name before I left, and I will continue to call him this as I like it better) for the opportunity to play this position and I assure you all that I will do my best to instill fear in the heart of every citizen and to wipe the rebel scum of the face of the city. Remember everyone it doesn't matter if your a Metro Cop or a Rebel leader, Big Brother is always watching.

With regards,
Deathcon

jaik

I remember you and your military exploits quite well. I'm glad to see an experienced leader as a SeC and hopefully you'll do good. Welcome back.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

KingArthur

you are remembered by the old fags. military mang

Madcombat

"Big Brother is watching", I like how you understand the Combine like I and Nader do from Shh.  I have faith in you.

Fyren

Indeed indeed very interesting. I too used to be apart of HGN in my past I was the leader of Duty for a short while until I left for personal reasons. Who knows who remembers Pillsbury but it was good times, I really rather did enjoy it. Regardless I just wanted to say hello I suppose and make sure nobody thinks that I am absent from my position. 8)