Combine Civil Authority Applications

Started by Purple Sockz, 04-04-2012

Purple Sockz

Format:

[b]Steam Friends Name[/b]:

[b]Steam ID (Can be found at steamidfinder.com)[/b]:

[b]Your Character(s) on the Server[/b]:

[b]In four or more sentences, explain your "to be" Recruit's past[/b]:

[b]Traits that this Character Exemplifies (You will be using this as a base to develop your character's personality.)[/b]:

[b]How long have you been with the Hyper Gamer Network? (Not just HL2RP, but the Network as a whole.)[/b]:

[b]What (if any) past experience have you or do you have with Half-Life Two Roleplay, and/or Combine Roleplay[/b]:

[b]For what reason are you involving yourself in the Combine Civil Authority[/b]:

Ket

Steam Friends Name: KetChup

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:17222483

Your Character(s) on the Server: None atm.

In four or more sentences, explain your "to be" Recruit's past:

When Sid was a kid his parents got killed by raiders and he was devastated  just kidding

Before the combine invasion, Sid spent his life like a normal kid. Going to school, studying, partying from time to time. Sid wasn't like the others, he was slightly serious about himself.
He dedicated his life medicine, he succeeded in College and was prized for his knowledge.
Sid continued his studies and practiced until he grew smarter and better. At some point, he was offered a promising job as a doctor in another city, Sid didn't waste a second, packed up and moved in.
He was happy with his life, didn't really care about anything else. When the combine took over, nothing really changed for him. He accepted his faith and thought : " Can't beat them? Join them! "

Traits that this Character Exemplifies (You will be using this as a base to develop your character's personality.): Charismatic / Advanced Medical Knowledge

How long have you been with the Hyper Gamer Network? (Not just HL2RP, but the Network as a whole.):  Since [02-07-2011]

What (if any) past experience have you or do you have with Half-Life Two Roleplay, and/or Combine Roleplay? I've been a combine on allot of servers.
[ Tims RP|ShadowGaming Comm|ZARP ] and so on...

For what reason are you involving yourself in the Combine Civil Authority? Welp,  I am involving myself for the sole reason of Roleplay, not to mention getting the server populated.

I like your background, and how you planned out that path you want to bring your character down in the long run. Accepted, ask me via SF or In-game to whitelist you.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Maxi96203

Steam Friends Name: Don Captain

Steam ID (Can be found at steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:27041131

Your Character(s) on the Server: N/A

In four or more sentences, explain your "to be" Recruit's past: Leo Connolly was born to a lower class farming family in Wales. His education was a rather standard public schooling, in which he excelled at English. In the days before the Resonance Cascade, he had found himself on a safari trip to Africa, spying on wildlife. Portal Storms began violently, and he found himself defending a camp along with his friends and strangers, nothing but the desire to live in their minds at the time.

The Seven Hour war began, an event the whole camp didn't expect. Being cut off from any means of transportation from Africa, the survivors of the Portal Storms formed a group focusing on Guerrilla warfare to defeat the invaders. Of course, news of the surrender reached the survivors late, and they had thought themselves captured and in route to execution.

Leo found himself transported far from his other friends, all of his belongings gone, and nothing but a suitcase and a standard uniform to his name. With the support of the Breen's Water and speeches from the City Administrators, he abandoned, or had forgotten, his thought of revenge in the form of zealotry. His mind was easily taken by the told benefits of joining those who would enforce the laws in the cities, and he sought out to join them.

Traits that this Character Exemplifies (You will be using this as a base to develop your character's personality.): Minor experience with small arms, neutrality towards the Universal Union, stubborn, extended vocabulary, quick to learn, somewhat biased towards the Union, somewhat moral.

How long have you been with the Hyper Gamer Network? (Not just HL2RP, but the Network as a whole.): Registered October 16th, 2010.

What (if any) past experience have you or do you have with Half-Life Two Roleplay, and/or Combine Roleplay?:

Ranks previously held in different community's HL2RPs: OfC, acting DvL, acting SeC
Ranks held presently in different communities: DvL

For what reason are you involving yourself in the Combine Civil Authority?: Despite some doubts, HL2RP has been something I do enjoy, as well as CCA roleplay. In the early days of the server a solid roster is needed and I felt that I should involve myself.

Once again, I like your background. I'm also glad you've got High Command CCA experience.
Accepted.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Steven :D

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Steven :D

Steam ID (Can be found at steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:15171330

Your Character(s) on the Server: Steven Cortez, Michael Bates

In four or more sentences, explain your "to be" Recruit's past: Michael was twenty-one at the time of the seven-hour war. He only survived by hiding away, eventually giving himself up once the Union began taking in citizens. After all of what he'd been through, he decided that he wanted a fresh start.
With the fall of human rulers, he adopted a new personality, an exact opposite of what he originally was. He was eventually shipped to [the city we are in], located at [insert location]. He decided that he wanted to become somebody that mattered, someone with authority, power. Something that he had always craved.
Eventually, he applied to become a civil protection unit, knowing that this was the way to great power. Everybody witnessed the power of the Union during the Seven-hour war and Michael smirked as he imagined himself becoming somebody that mattered.

Traits that this Character Exemplifies (You will be using this as a base to develop your character's personality.): Power Hungry.

How long have you been with the Hyper Gamer Network? (Not just HL2RP, but the Network as a whole.): On the fourms since 02-02-2010, played on the servers a month before registering.

What (if any) past experience have you or do you have with Half-Life Two Roleplay, and/or Combine Roleplay?: I've roleplayed HL2RP since late 2007, and have been in several old communities such as MMOSuite, Cazulls Construction Zone and others. I have recently been a unit on HGN's HL2RP server as well.

For what reason are you involving yourself in the Combine Civil Authority?: To make up for his previous cowardice, Michael wants a new beginning, one where he has the potential to be someone powerful.

I trust you enough as it is, due to your standing with the server, however I appreciate you taking the time to create an application. Accepted.

Reorp

Steam Friends Name: Reorp (Name to add Kent107908)

Steam ID (Can be found at steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:22017075

Your Character(s) on the Server: None, for the time being.

Jonathan Mell was more of a country sort of person, living out in the rural parts or outskirts of the city. He lived literally on a farm house with his father and brother. One day he had no idea what was happening, when a large ripple tore through the sky, oddly shaped objects started pouring out and actually...Flying. Johnny, decides it's in his best interest to sit out for awhile.

After most of the terrifying sounds of gun-shots and explosions, it had all ended. Little did he know that Seven hours had passed and The Seven Hour War was lost on earth's side. John then decides it would be best to see what had happened. He travels into town and arrives a the very entrance of the larger city after awhile, only to be met with a large armored car with a large wall behind it, things wearing strange white masks blurted out in exclamation through their vo-coded masks and sprinted at him, It seemed as if sparks flew from their hands as one of the officers hooked right hand towards him, a electrified baton contacted with him and was out cold from the hit to the temple.

Maybe, an hour later, Jonathan had found himself in a train off to some other place. He looked down to discover a blue jumpsuit and realized his pounding head-ache. Gripping both sides of his head he groaned before looking out of the windows and seeing that he was arriving at a new...City, and as soon as he dismounted the train the first thing's he saw were the 'people' with white masks? After some time of living in the city Jonathan learned that these people were called the 'combine', and as far as he was concered they controlled and kept the people safe. He had begun to admire these people, and his loyalty towards these things was excelling rapidly with his ability to obey orders and follow through with them. It was soon that John decided he had to be one of them...He HAD to help keep this City, a Civil City.

Traits that this Character Exemplifies (You will be using this as a base to develop your character's personality.): Great loyalty, Ability to obey orders and follow through, Aggressive only when threatened/insulted.

How long have you been with the Hyper Gamer Network? (Not just HL2RP, but the Network as a whole.): One year, Five months, and around 21 days? Since 16-08-2010

What (if any) past experience have you or do you have with Half-Life Two Roleplay, and/or Combine Roleplay? I have had experiences of almost all sorts of factions that you can find on Hl2 Roleplay. That would include; City administrator, Overwatch Transhuman Arm, Metropolice Force, Scanner, Vortigaunt, CWU/Loyalist faction. I have also experienced being part of the resistance at one time, once actually leading the resistance on one server, which involved a lot of more secret meetings and hiding holes.
Highest rank I have achieved on an Hl2rp: SeC, I have played most other ranks.
(I would have to be reminded of the rules and verdicts of this server, I've gotton a bit rusty since my last server.

For what reason are you involving yourself in the Combine Civil Authority?: I am involving myself simply because it is more of one of my favorite factions in the Half-Life 2 Roleplay universe. It has one of the best experiences besides the citizen roleplay.

No big deal, all recruits will go through the same training exercises regardless of previous standing, so you'll likely not be the only one who has forgotten some of the rules and regulations of the MPF. Accepted.

Gonztah

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Gonztah

Steam ID (Can be found at steamidfinder.com):STEAM_0:0:16930661

Your Character(s) on the Server: None

In four or more sentences, explain your "to be" Recruit's past:  Before the seven hour war Archie Gilliam used to be a dockworker in New York. After the invasion happened he tried to live on as a normal citizen but couldn't stand it as he wanted to progress in this "new" community. He also felt helpless and unimportant at the time, the meager rations were a source of constant misery as well. He started thinking about his future, and as he weighed his options he decided that the best thing to do would become a part of the CCA. He went for it and has high expectations from his new life as a part of the CCA, keeping the streets of (Where ever we are) safe.

Traits that this Character Exemplifies (You will be using this as a base to develop your character's personality.): Enthusiastic, sometimes a bit rash in his decisions.

How long have you been with the Hyper Gamer Network? (Not just HL2RP, but the Network as a whole.): Nearly ten months. Date Registered:     17-06-2011

What (if any) past experience have you or do you have with Half-Life Two Roleplay, and/or Combine Roleplay: None really.

For what reason are you involving yourself in the Combine Civil Authority: I find the CCA fascinating as a faction and would like to try it out.

Solid app, however, in the 'Character Traits' section, the answer you provided wasn't necessarily what I was looking for. Thus, please fix that and I'll accept your application. Semi-Accepted.

kropfi

Steam Friends Name: |HGN-FOTO| Kropfi

Steam ID (Can be found at steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:23836795

Your Character(s) on the Server: None, as of now.

In four or more sentences, explain your "to be" Recruit's past: Axyl Hunter was an average person, he worked as a programmer and made a decent amount of money doing it. He had a girlfriend and was engaged with her. He still felt that his life was empty, and need a "thrill" in his life. He eventually joined a para-military group and was assigned to a company that would satiate his thrill. After he did his para-military service he came back home and settled down with his new wife. He was twenty-five at the time of the seven-hour war and soon realized that he couldn't live as a programmer anymore. He decided to use his para-military experience to help out the City and try to join the CCA. 

Traits that this Character Exemplifies (You will be using this as a base to develop your character's personality.): Serious personality, Physically fit, Obeys his superiors orders without question. 

How long have you been with the Hyper Gamer Network? (Not just HL2RP, but the Network as a whole.): About 5-6 months I believe.

What (if any) past experience have you or do you have with Half-Life Two Roleplay, and/or Combine Roleplay: I was in a few HL2RP servers, Voltage Gaming was one when they still did that, before they were taken down.

For what reason are you involving yourself in the Combine Civil Authority: I enjoy factions such as these, they are interesting, and I hope to do whatever I can to help out the faction and still have a good time!

Accepted.

Rebel6609

Steam Friends Name: |HGN-STSA| Rebel ]CW[

Steam ID (Can be found at steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:4200756

Your Character(s) on the Server: None

Brad Lent was born in Alabama. He was a officer there and only a few months away from promotion to Sergeant. However, in an unfortunate series of events he was accused and convicted of racial crimes and police brutality. He was kicked off the force and stuck jobless. He went to Great Britain to live with a relative since he had no money to live by himself.

But ofcourse the portal storms happened and the combine took over. Counting his blessings for not being in America since it was glassed, he was relocated from city to city. He let day after day pass as he began working his life slowly away slaving for the combine. It occurred to him that he didn't have to live that way. He had a few options he rather hastily considered. Could join the Workers union but he didn't care much to be a janitor. He looked back on his experience as a officer and figured in the current times police brutality wasn't a big deal.. or a deal at all... So he tried for the CCA.

Traits that this Character Exemplifies (You will be using this as a base to develop your character's personality.): Hes loyal although he is a bit hesitant at what he does.

How long have you been with the Hyper Gamer Network? (Not just HL2RP, but the Network as a whole.): 2 to 3 years

What (if any) past experience have you or do you have with Half-Life Two Roleplay, and/or Combine Roleplay: the past 2 dead HGN ones. Some minor ones.. Hostel RP... So forth.

For what reason are you involving yourself in the Combine Civil Authority: I enjoy roleplaying authority I suppose.

I had set a lock on this thread... but I guess it didn't work. Final acceptance for a while.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.