Looking for more....

KingArthur

mud crab
farmer
Alchemist
blacksmith
giant mud crab

Knife_cz

Well MAYBE you should tell us if your "character" should be evil or good or just something, I hope you wont make new thread for every your question like you did in your past

Ah yes " ideas "

whyku

Quote from: knife_cz on 13-12-2011
Well MAYBE you should tell us if your "character" should be evil or good or just something, I hope you wont make new thread for every your question like you did in your past

Ah yes " ideas "

Ah yes, your idea. I didn't say good or evil because I would like the person that gives the idea to say. Leave it more open.

Recreas

Ranger, Soldier, Guard, Assassin, Priest, Librarian...
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Madcombat

Wait wait what?  You've gone through though to creating a new thread to just say four classes?

When I stepped in this thread I was expecting something more interesting that had something -NOT- to do with a combat role; lets look at this logically, there not a single character out there willing to do something normal.  And hell, its your rp.  What does it matter what we think you should role play as?  If your asking me, I'd role play as a man looking to becoming more wealthy without getting hurt, a guy whose a complete wimp but an complete dick when it comes to trying to make money and to make it he'd rip people off.

Why do you really have to bound yourself to a class?  What is this?

whyku

Some people want to make new people.

I am trying to make a list for EVERYONE, yes its going to help me too.

Paintcheck

Everyone has imagination enough to do this themselves this thread is not needed.

Also someone has absconded with my Crussaria board moderator powers it seems so I cannot lock this.

Madcombat

Quote from: Paintcheck on 13-12-2011
Everyone has imagination enough to do this themselves this thread is not needed.

Also someone has absconded with my Crussaria board moderator powers it seems so I cannot lock this.

Your powers are weak old man!

whyku

Not to be rude or anything...

But you were asking what type of person to make on TS.

Madcombat

Quote from: whyku on 14-12-2011

Not to be rude or anything...

But you were asking what type of person to make on TS.

Thats not rude at all, but I guess he was just bored and was just wondering what concept to create for a new character.  That doesnt mean a thread needs to be made covering Classes, lets face it, -MOST- people cant even roleplay some classes correctly and completely shit on it after one hour of doing it correctly.

And since this thread is right here I might as well say we need a village idiot, anyone up for being that idiot?

whyku

I just wanted to make a thread where people can be like "What should I be....That sounds good"

Something small...

Madcombat

Quote from: whyku on 14-12-2011
I just wanted to make a thread where people can be like "What should I be....That sounds good"

Something small...

There there Whyku, there there.
*Pats the boy on the head.*

Tom

WELP BOUT THAT TIME TO BE THROWIN' ON DAT LOCK, EH CHAPS?!
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22